Unity Some Heroines Climb Up a Tower to Ask God Why the Game Has a Name That's So Long [v2.42] [Sinful Salad Games]

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
CardinalRed Trongle Klaric

I had the bluescreen issue and managed to solve it for myself.
(Assuming that the issue is that the game starts up, the Unity logo appears and then the screen turns blue and never changes)
I had assumed that the issue was graphical as I could still 'interact' with the game plus still had audio (music, and the Esc key menu sound effect)

This might be a fix for the screen size issue? I didn't seem to have any issues changing screen size.

What I did was:
Right click the .exe file and select "Run with Graphics Processor" and I selected the one at the top of the list, that caused the game to boot up and I didn't have the blue screen anymore, even when extracting the rar file again and using the exe file from the new folder. I also had moved the entire game folder to desktop, though I don't think that's necessary.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Tutorial never triggered for me despite me NOT skipping it, I think it's because of the previous build's save data?
EDIT: Nope, wiping it still starts the game normally with the archer already on my team (I think she's supposed to be introduced in the tutorial?)

Last edited:
Reactions: CardinalRed

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
CardinalRed Trongle Klaric

I had the bluescreen issue and managed to solve it for myself.
(Assuming that the issue is that the game starts up, the Unity logo appears and then the screen turns blue and never changes)
I had assumed that the issue was graphical as I could still 'interact' with the game plus still had audio (music, and the Esc key menu sound effect)

This might be a fix for the screen size issue? I didn't seem to have any issues changing screen size.

What I did was:
Right click the .exe file and select "Run with Graphics Processor" and I selected the one at the top of the list, that caused the game to boot up and I didn't have the blue screen anymore, even when extracting the rar file again and using the exe file from the new folder. I also had moved the entire game folder to desktop, though I don't think that's necessary.
I don't have a "Run with Graphics Processor" option... but I tried to Troubleshoot Compatibility, and it ran with Windows 8 Compatibility and that worked for me

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021
Ok guys, for everyone having problems with the multiple skills, that should be fixed, sorry about that

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021
I made a small mod... this mod changes the all enemies HP to 1
Our first mod, nice!

Tutorial never triggered for me despite me NOT skipping it, I think it's because of the previous build's save data?
EDIT: Nope, wiping it still starts the game normally with the archer already on my team (I think she's supposed to be introduced in the tutorial?)
Sorry about that, can you check the new version I just uploaded, that should be working

Trongle

Artist, writer, game designer.
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did some digging, is this scene currently acquirable? Or is this related to the mind control shroom thats in the future update? I've been trying to figure out how to get it since earlier
It’s in there, you have to be wearing bondage equipment, which is extremely tricky to obtain for now.

nopeandnah

Oct 18, 2018
Quick bug report:
I had 2 bear traps setup with the archer and had swordgirl attack one enemy into one of the traps, killing the enemy with the trap. After this I couldn't attack any enemies anymore even if I chose to attack. Skills are usable however.
For example, if I were to pull the blue guy into the trap I will no longer be able to normal attack with other characters.

Reactions: Carryon and Trongle

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SomeHeroinesClimbUpATowerToAskGodWhyTheGameHasANameThatsSoLong-1.132Redux
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
It's a promising start, but the biggest problem for me is how fast the H-scenes move. The H Attacks are 'blink and you'll miss it' speed, and once you get a game over, you don't get the opportunity to even watch the H actions playing out for a bit, you just instantly get sent to the game over scene.

The concept is good, but it is oppressively difficult to actually enjoy the artwork. Which is kind of the entire point.

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
It's a promising start, but the biggest problem for me is how fast the H-scenes move. The H Attacks are 'blink and you'll miss it' speed, and once you get a game over, you don't get the opportunity to even watch the H actions playing out for a bit, you just instantly get sent to the game over scene.

The concept is good, but it is oppressively difficult to actually enjoy the artwork. Which is kind of the entire point.
There's a slider at the bottom right of the screen when you open options (the cog top right of the screen) that adjusts animation times, up to 4 seconds iirc.

CardinalRed

Amazing Dev
Game Developer
Sep 8, 2021

You can adjust how long a sex image stays on the screen, just press the cog in the top right corner and you'll se the slider at the botom. We'll add a gallery soon, too.

There's a slider at the bottom right of the screen when you open options (the cog top right of the screen) that adjusts animation times, up to 4 seconds iirc.
Yeah, it's up to 5 seconds

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Soooo... no gallery and no level 2, after all?
Doesn't seem like there's been much features added compared to the build from 6 months ago...
If someone could spoil me what 'Added ??? scene' means from the changelog, feel free to.

4.40 star(s) 44 Votes