4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

jockywyness

Nov 11, 2017
Yes, use my save couple pages back. It's basically cheat. But if you want to get the most out of this game. Don't cheat. It's so rewarding.
It's just a shame that it's so rewarding because of the artificial challenge of overcoming the hypersensitivity. Very subjectively, I'd love it if the challenge instead came from dialogue...converse to a point where touching is ok, then the touching phase begins. I realize the entire premise of this game is skeezy, but just jumping into caressing someone crosses my personal skeeze line!

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
New version has cheats, and DO NOT SKIP females or leave ratings as a 0. T valle says that " non assigned rating input fields are perceived as a minimum score rating anyway "

• Wow
Reactions: LDV

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Awesome! gonna test it soon..

But one thing:

" use C to crouch down and V to rise up, like XtoryPlayer"

Is that forced or you still can use the old way too?

chuchukat

Dec 17, 2018
Awesome! gonna test it soon..

But one thing:

" use C to crouch down and V to rise up, like XtoryPlayer"

Is that forced or you still can use the old way too?
You can use the old way, or the C/V buttons. Also, the C/V buttons don't just toggle crouching or not, they make you crouch/rise slowly just like the old way does.

Reactions: seriiuo

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
This Update fixed a lot of the old problems, without taking cheats into account the new hand speed make it easier to respect the pain threshold of the woman, the light was fixed and now no longer blind us and you even increased the talking distance allowing us to ask for a change of pose without risking a full body collision, it look like you really toke into account all the review of the players and that gave really nice results ^^

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
Great work on the new version! Definitely helps a lot. Mouse cursor stays in window, too!

Understanding a bit more, some hints for players: Consider rating every body part 5 as a default and bump up or down slightly from 5, only use 0 or 10 rarely. It would be nice if the game maybe shows -5 to +5 for UI and default 0 which would be what 5/10 is now. Would make more sense to players.

Also suggest players use worst behavior score rarely, but cheating helps avoid rating worst behavior and missing good traits., Do not rate "she is crazy" unless behavior with cheats is found very bad. Wish behavior was also a number. The text descriptions are confusing.

Maybe idea for gene pools, have player select named pools that have some pre-selected traits. I.e. "Japanese girls" have asian eyes, or "Los Angeles girls" have ego/attitude, "new models" are the random pool, "experienced models" is your super pool.

Anyway sure VT has lots of stuff planned. Look forward to next feature version.

Last edited:

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
hope that in future updates u can get bigger room more furniture and even the list to call the girls u satisfied for a second 3rd maybe even a 15th round. better lighting and more poses like one where she gets so horny she gets on top and fucks you for once so that u can let the girl do what she wants and how fast and deep she likes it. (certain girls will suck you off already if they like u and are horny enough some even like to gag on it) also really surprised there is no basic missionary on the floor what a bummer :(

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
hope that in future updates u can get bigger room more furniture and even the list to call the girls u satisfied for a second 3rd maybe even a 15th round.
I think its already on the Dev work list, possibly related to the call agent function greyed out on the computer during an interview.

Reactions: srg91

darklore666

Jul 23, 2019
Ben üyelerim ve hala saçma sapan şeyler yüzünden terk ediliyorum

Oyun çok güzel ama belli bir seviyeye getiremiyorum

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
also the thread should be updated with the patch and you should remove the saves since the patch fixed all of that, im pretty sure they are still compatible but they don't have a use anymore

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Hum not sure if this was in previous version but i feel when the dick is hard it lost it's rigidity..if she sucking dick and you "push" a bit it goes half spaghetti,same for some penetrations sometimes...

Reactions: Sikirash

T valle

Oct 2, 2017
With this new update I hope you all can move on, I know that I cock block you all, so I can move on as well and focus myself on making the kissing and finger interactions, and improving the hand.

About Unit Testing, I'm petty lazy, except for the genetic pool system I have 49 tests for it, and none of them trigger the problem at LVL 9, ill be checking that out.

I wonder if I can rate only 1 specific body part and put everything else at 0. I restarted my game (I'm addicted). Can I leave everything at 0 but if i notice she has nice eyes, rate only the eyes? How will that affect my game?
the algorithm will care more about, what you care more about (highest ratings), And will try to ignore what you ignore (ratings on zero or ignored).
so you are doing it right, if you just care about her eyes, you can tell that to the game, by just rating her eyes, ignoring the others.

Guys!!! every single slider or dropdown is a representation of a group of genes.
When reproducing a pool, female genes are grouped based on those body areas (the sliders) and then these groups are reproduced separately.
So you can end up with a perfect specimen, Much faster.

Hum not sure if this was in previous version but i feel when the dick is hard it lost it's rigidity..if she sucking dick and you "push" a bit it goes half spaghetti,same for some penetrations sometimes...
the game does require some tweaking for big dicks. The same goes for breast.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
WOW. The hotfix is so nice. Favorite changes:
  • Cheat to decrease male stimulation - GREAT. Would have preferred to see a "cum" keybind instead, but this works: keep the male actor going longer
  • Cheat to decrease female anger/injury - AWESOME.
  • Caress "Consensual" menus - WONDERFUL. Now I can know where they hotspots are.
There are other great changes too. I think these additions really make the "sandbox" aspect... truly cleaned up! I would love to see the "game" added on top of it. As someone previously stated, it would be cool to see this turn into some sort of Imperial Gatekeeper type game (5 star game in my book). Ultimately I'm just looking forward to the girls having some more substance: why are they here, why do they care, who are they (someone's mom/sister/girlfriend/wife/daughter), etc. Ton of potential in adding dialog, story, and more.

Great work T valle !

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes