4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
@ T valle one thing tho with the cheats on for infinite cum,the top purple bar doesn't refresh..so its kinda of hard to see when your about to cum lol,after 2 times it just blinks forever until next girl.

T valle

Oct 2, 2017
I have found some bugs, ill be working on them. if your dick glitch out, put your pants on off.

@ T valle one thing tho with the cheats on for infinite cum,the top purple bar doesn't refresh..so its kinda of hard to see when your about to cum lol,after 2 times it just blinks forever until next girl.
heros cum bar is the pink horizontal bar, the one blinking is the "cum damage bar"

Last edited:

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Yeah but the damage bar keep blinking anyway,just saying its annoying not being able to know :p

Also could you move where the girl spawn a bit closer to the desk? sometimes if you are behind her and piss off triggers it makes you walk back to the wall where suddenly after you are walking on the wall while doing a seizure it seems LOL. not always happens but kind of hard to get out of.

I think would be great to be able to re-position the ceiling light too (if possible) like 4 options in a "+" pattern.

Last edited:

TENb

Mar 9, 2021
Great update. Thank you!
P.S. also got stuck in the wall several times. Each time I managed to get out of it myself, so the problem was not critical.

TENb

Mar 9, 2021
I almost forgot. I noticed one problem in the update. Girls quite often do not open their mouths in order to take what follows)) Although they definitely agree. For the place of this, they just rub their lips against him. Perhaps this is a consequence of the fact that I used cheats.

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
Great update. Thank you!
P.S. also got stuck in the wall several times. Each time I managed to get out of it myself, so the problem was not critical.
Yes, there is not much room at the desk side or even in the light if you walk behind her. Maybe the room can just be made a bit larger. Almost all problems I had were there, and she "pushes back" due to being pissed off.

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
Girls quite often do not open their mouths in order to take what follows)) Although they definitely agree. For the place of this, they just rub their lips against him. Perhaps this is a consequence of the fact that I used cheats.
It seems most girls will not open their mouth even if they like being poked. New version, old version, same.

ell

May 26, 2017
Great work man, absolutely love the game. Hope you work out the glitches soon. Big fan! and please can you also add an age factor for the girls. Some Milfs would make this game even better. Any way great work! Keep it up!

T valle

Oct 2, 2017
I almost forgot. I noticed one problem in the update. Girls quite often do not open their mouths in order to take what follows)) Although they definitely agree. For the place of this, they just rub their lips against him. Perhaps this is a consequence of the fact that I used cheats.
It seems most girls will not open their mouth even if they like being poked. New version, old version, same.
most females won't just want to be penetrated in their mouths, try to caress her mouth with the hand or penis first if she is ok with it. (looking at her mouth helps as well)
anyway, oral sex requires some work. that is why I marked as partially implemented.

Reactions: srg91 and seriiuo

T valle

Oct 2, 2017
This information should be in the game, for now, I'll leave it here.

-figure slider handles:
height, body fat Percentage, head size, torso, hips to waist ratio, arms, legs, thigh gap.
-skin slider handles:
tan, visual smoothness, shine, color, detail intensity.
-face slider handles:
shape, eyebrows, cheeks, chin, jaw
-hair slider handles:
curliness, volume
-eyes slider handles:
shape, size, position, angle, iris, colors, eyelids, eyelashes
-nose slider handles:
shape, size, position, angle
-mouth slider handles:
lips shape, lips size, position, angle, visual smoothness, shine, color, detail intensity
-breast slider handles:
shape, size, position, angle, sagging, nipple size, nipple projection, nipple color, nipple detail intensity.
-buttocks slider handles:
shape, size, position, angle, sagging, the small gap close to the anus.
-crotch slider handles:
vag/anus shape, vag/anus size, vag/anus position, vag/anus angle, vag/anus color. vag/anus shine. vag/anus detail intensity (only visual).

I will divide the figure group into at least 3 other groups. The crotch group should be split in two.

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
This information should be in the game, for now, I'll leave it here.

-figure slider handles:
height, body fat Percentage, head size, torso, hips to waist ratio, arms, legs, thigh gap.
-skin slider handles:
tan, visual smoothness, shine, color, detail intensity.
-face slider handles:
shape, eyebrows, cheeks, chin, jaw
-hair slider handles:
curliness, volume
-eyes slider handles:
shape, size, position, angle, iris, colors, eyelids, eyelashes
-nose slider handles:
shape, size, position, angle
-mouth slider handles:
lips shape, lips size, position, angle, visual smoothness, shine, color, detail intensity
-breast slider handles:
shape, size, position, angle, sagging, nipple size, nipple projection, nipple color, nipple detail intensity.
-buttocks slider handles:
shape, size, position, angle, sagging, the small gap close to the anus.
-crotch slider handles:
vag/anus shape, vag/anus size, vag/anus position, vag/anus angle, vag/anus color. vag/anus shine. vag/anus detail intensity (only visual).

I will divide the figure group into at least 3 other groups. The crotch group should be split in two.
so is there a way to tell how to get a specific type of generated girl when messing with the sliders or do they always end up random? say i got a big boobed dark skined girl how do i go about making them all like that or just making them shorter or taller? not really sure on how to use them can i get an explanation so i can get the girls i want

seriiuo

Jul 21, 2017
Don't know why but after the update i can make no girl orgasm
The orgasm meter go up to like 75% and than it stay there. :unsure:

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
so is there a way to tell how to get a specific type of generated girl when messing with the sliders or do they always end up random? say i got a big boobed dark skined girl how do i go about making them all like that or just making them shorter or taller? not really sure on how to use them can i get an explanation so i can get the girls i want
After awhile the girls that you really like will actually disappear forever, its part of the code. It would kinda get boring if every girl looked exactly the same after level 5. Unfortunately after level 7 I experienced way too few girls that I found attractive. All of the models were level 1 interviews when I was level 8.

I would love to see the system give you girls that it knows you find attractive but alter certain characteristics of the category. For example if you always rate huge boobs 9-10, maybe it should change the nipple size on a breast size it knows is level 10 (because you rated it level 10 many times). If you now rate it a 8 or 9, it knows you don't like that nipple. Unfortunately I bet most of us would still rate it a 9 or 10 because size is the most important. The system probably does this already, but only altering 1 specific thing in a category won't cause much change in our rating of the category (especially in the categories with several factors such as the figure, breast, and crotch categories). And the way I see to fix this will hurt gameplay: adding more categories (too many will make the game annoying to play). Maybe we could have the same list of categories we currently have, but a dropdown box on each category so we can go into further detail on our rating if we want to (so I can rate the sag of the breasts a 1, but the size a 10).

Reactions: iron4doves

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
nope, i'm lvl 8 and before the update the orgasm meter will just fill up (when i found the right spot), now im cockblocked o_O
It's because of personality, you must've chose "not so much" instead of she is crazy when making your rating and some traits infected your perfect gene pool lmao

Reactions: iron4doves

seriiuo

Jul 21, 2017
It's because of personality, you must've chose "not so much" instead of she is crazy when making your rating and some traits infected your perfect gene pool lmao
there must be some mix of that cuz all the girls be crazy wtf XD:LUL:

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
there must be some mix of that cuz all the girls be crazy wtf XD:LUL:
Yeah I found I have to be a lot more vigilant with the "is she slutty enough" answer choice. Simply letting me take her shirt off is not a great sign. It seems like that drop down summarizes everything about the girl's character.

Anyways, with the update I have had girls climaxing from just leaving the dick inside them while they squirm from the previous orgasm lol, so it is definitely still possible

• Haha
Reactions: srg91 and seriiuo

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
Don't know why but after the update i can make no girl orgasm
The orgasm meter go up to like 75% and than it stay there. :unsure:
I noticed that some girls are so sensitive on one particular area that they can cum from it (had one that came from me stroking her forearm :ROFLMAO:)

Others needed me to find 2-3 areas they are sensitive to push them over limit. Stroking one place with them didn't work. But when finding other zone and started stroking there it was easy.

Although there were rare instances where I would get them to like 95-99% and "exhaust" all areas which resulted in me being stuck like you... Whatever I did to her ass, she said " too gentle" I was blasting her ass with slaps and barely kept up the arouse bar in place and gave up ... Demanding bitch that one ...:ROFLMAO:

Try finding several places to arouse her...

• Haha
Reactions: LDV and seriiuo

seriiuo

Jul 21, 2017
I noticed that some girls are so sensitive on one particular area that they can cum from it (had one that came from me stroking her forearm :ROFLMAO:)

Others needed me to find 2-3 areas they are sensitive to push them over limit. Stroking one place with them didn't work. But when finding other zone and started stroking there it was easy.

Although there were rare instances where I would get them to like 95-99% and "exhaust" all areas which resulted in me being stuck like you... Whatever I did to her ass, she said " too gentle" I was blasting her ass with slaps and barely kept up the arouse bar in place and gave up ... Demanding bitch that one ...:ROFLMAO:

Try finding several places to arouse her...
Sound like you found a masochist :PogChamp:

Reactions: Luiz Felipe
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes