4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
The physics are indeed hilariously janky at times, in a charming way. Crab walk is pretty funny, but it makes the lying down position work.

Couple more notes:

Seems hard to get any realistic hair color. I try to rate them by color, not sure it works. Same with style. I always seem to get a haircut with a small weird poofy bangs even if I rate them low.

Auto-hip thrust would be nice, and so you can hip thrust and use hand (virtual hand ;) ) at the same time. Need speed/depth control and an on/of switch for it or something?

Find myself having to constantly go to the menu to change sensitivity based on different girls. Even with alt-shift. Think corret fix is still to bound sensitivity to narrower range. I have found some girls you can club with a vicious karate chop and they don't care, while others are, as stated many times already, made of glass.

Shift move is too sensitive no matter what. Go flying across room.

Reshade seems to work fine. "Levels" plugin is good.

Reactions: LDV

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Need to have a way to adjust pain and annoyance meter without activating cheats...because even with cheats some girls they go "NOPE NOPE NOPE GTFO"

goblinraider

Aug 18, 2017
I hope the pain mechanic will do more than be just a burden, like you can smack a ho to put the fear of god in her and make her more receptive to your advances.

• Wow
Reactions: Dimmell and LDV

azaheri

Feb 15, 2020
There are still some adjustments to do with the red and blue bars (favorability and pain if I'm not mistaken) and the way the npcs are generated. But for a version 0.1? Holy shit! :PogChamp: It is an amazing game. I've really high expectations even more after the hotfix that gave us some cheats to overcome part of the insane difficulty.

Reactions: qweqwek

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
Couple more notes:

Seems hard to get any realistic hair color. I try to rate them by color, not sure it works. Same with style. I always seem to get a haircut with a small weird poofy bangs even if I rate them low.
I don't think hair color is affected by the hair rating, only the volume and length. unfortunately you have to get used to the blue and green hair

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
i found out best way to get rid of girls u dont like is for the hell of it make her turn around in the light area and crouch get a nice position on her ass and raise your hand high and slam it down for a cataclysmic spank to piss her off

Axelluu

Sep 8, 2018
almost a week since I had this game, I've put almost 50 hours into it and I can say what the immediate changes are needed:

1.Fix the pain threshold so we don't go 1->100 sometimes most of the time
2. we make the girl orgasm like 40 times so we can go limp dick in about 5 minutes, yes we do need something to make the work worth it like no more going limp dick
3. it seems like the pleasure bar for the women sometimes get stuck and wont rise no matter what, what's up with that?

not so immediate fixes:
1. would be nice if certain looks wouldn't keep showing up so often even though I've rated them 1 so many times
2. I don't like that we have to make the girl orgasm so, so, so, so, so, sooooooo many times just to have sex with them
3. options to save the girls would be nice (although it looks like from the under construction buttons, you already had that in mind)

Reactions: MrBeans

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
Need to have a way to adjust pain and annoyance meter without activating cheats...because even with cheats some girls they go "NOPE NOPE NOPE GTFO"
I agree, cheat isn't fixing the problem, it works around it in the short term only. If you then stop voting low behavior due to low pain/anger threshold they just end up getting selected again by the algorithm. Need to remap pain and anger to more of a bell curve I think...

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
almost a week since I had this game, I've put almost 50 hours into it and I can say what the immediate changes are needed:

1.Fix the pain threshold so we don't go 1->100 sometimes most of the time
3. it seems like the pleasure bar for the women sometimes get stuck and wont rise no matter what, what's up with that?
not so immediate fixes:
1. would be nice if certain looks wouldn't keep showing up so often even though I've rated them 1 so many times

3. options to save the girls would be nice (although it looks like from the under construction buttons, you already had that in mind)
In the new version you can set the pain threshold as low as they experience 1% pain. This makes the game more enjoyable, but some girls still experience a lot of pain even at 1%

I think some actions have a limit of how much pleasure can be gained, so try to switch body parts or your speed/roughness

I also agree that we see too much ugliness, even after saying "HEY I DON"T LIKE THIS" multiple times to the algorithm. It knows I don't like super fat girls, so after a couple weeks it should make it rarer and rarer to see this (even to never seeing it)

I think in the future you can hire a girl to work for you, i'm guessing this is the 'save' option.

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
I see a few people complaining about pain, go to the cheats menu and put the slider as low as possible, keep in mind some of them will still feel pain, after you make her orgasm a few time and get her to like you (listen to what she says if she says take your eyes of me do so it will raise the green bar) she will start feeling pain less and less until she practically cannot get hurt anymore.

Reactions: iron4doves

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
I see a few people complaining about pain, go to the cheats menu and put the slider as low as possible, keep in mind some of them will still feel pain, after you make her orgasm a few time and get her to like you (listen to what she says if she says take your eyes of me do so it will raise the green bar) she will start feeling pain less and less until she practically cannot get hurt anymore.
Yeah you can sorta work around it, but cheat shouldn't be needed to avoid all the hyper-hyper-hyper sensitive ones. It really needs some bounds, or the values should be mapped to a bell curve or something.

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
"Very large breasts move erratically.
(i did limit their movement too much, ill unconstraint them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and then, make them bigger)"

bigger boobs in the future! omfg yay

Axelluu

Sep 8, 2018
In the new version you can set the pain threshold as low as they experience 1% pain. This makes the game more enjoyable, but some girls still experience a lot of pain even at 1%

I think some actions have a limit of how much pleasure can be gained, so try to switch body parts or your speed/roughness

I also agree that we see too much ugliness, even after saying "HEY I DON"T LIKE THIS" multiple times to the algorithm. It knows I don't like super fat girls, so after a couple weeks it should make it rarer and rarer to see this (even to never seeing it)

I think in the future you can hire a girl to work for you, i'm guessing this is the 'save' option.
actually that reminds me to give tips to you guys since I actually have spent way too many hours on this game, let me make a post

white_jaguar

Mar 11, 2019
Save with Best Girl and fast harassment!
Cool breasts and butt, slim figure, pretty face :love:
Your level is 8.2, the girl's level is 8.
The chance of her respawning is infrequent, but it's worth the wait,
restart the game!
The green strip is almost half at once, to quickly raise the level of pleasure, we work on the nipples and at the end on the shoulder!
Enjoy your interview with the model! (y)

Аn interesting point: if the penis is in the vagina and the hero does not move, then you can see how the girl slowly rubs against the penis herself :sneaky:
The developer is really cool!

Place file in: [your documents folder]\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Save\v0.003

Wishes to the Developer! This game needs:
- autosex for hero
- autosex from a girl, as a blowjob pattern
- several girls in one scene
- girls editor
- realistic physics of fluids
- walking girls in real time to the place of sex
Keep it up, Bro! :cool:(y)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes