4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

yugumo

Mar 27, 2019
I say this dev reminds me of someone who keeps working and challenging himself. I want to show my respect.
Also, I know a few about the genetic algorithm, so I want to give some suggestions to make this game more playable.
We all know how genes work, recombination, evaluation, and selection. SO the most important for a player is to know how the evaluation works.
In my opinion, it is hard to evaluate body parts. I see big boobs. I give 10 rates. If I want to see some bigger boobs next time, I need to keep the bigger tits gene, right? But it is hard to judge whether this time is bigger than the previous one through visual information. As you are a player as a model agent, I think it is pretty reasonable to show something such as a biography about the model, so T Valle, you can present the BWH in value on the bio. It will be easy to find an ideal girl.
Also, I think some parameters are poorly described. I still don't know what is the ''Figure'' means, the height, or how fat the model is? I can't figure it out but keep trying. Maybe some detailed value will be added, such as slim, fat, height, to refine the appearance.

I am not a native english speaker so if I made some stupid mistakes, please forgive me. Salute.

Reactions: K1994 and ell

Cumlauder

Nov 3, 2019
Does anyone know how i can fuck her in her ass? With cheats enabled it says in "consensual intercourse": mouth and anus. But I can't get it in her anus, anyone know how or why?

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
I say this dev reminds me of someone who keeps working and challenging himself. I want to show my respect.
Also, I know a few about the genetic algorithm, so I want to give some suggestions to make this game more playable.
We all know how genes work, recombination, evaluation, and selection. SO the most important for a player is to know how the evaluation works.
In my opinion, it is hard to evaluate body parts. I see big boobs. I give 10 rates. If I want to see some bigger boobs next time, I need to keep the bigger tits gene, right? But it is hard to judge whether this time is bigger than the previous one through visual information. As you are a player as a model agent, I think it is pretty reasonable to show something such as a biography about the model, so T Valle, you can present the BWH in value on the bio. It will be easy to find an ideal girl.
Also, I think some parameters are poorly described. I still don't know what is the ''Figure'' means, the height, or how fat the model is? I can't figure it out but keep trying. Maybe some detailed value will be added, such as slim, fat, height, to refine the appearance.

I am not a native english speaker so if I made some stupid mistakes, please forgive me. Salute.
He listed more in detail what each parameter shows previously on this forum, he plans on adding it to the game.

Reactions: yugumo

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh btw, just a suggestion.

please add the possibility to jump. that would give some fun stuff to jump on the desk and be in a perfect height for... you know... :p

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
1623744554565.png uhh wow one is like 25% bigger than the other, I guess symmetry is also part of the algorithm? This is also happening with eyes. Super common for a girl to have 2 eye colors, but now I'm seeing 2 breast sizes LOL

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
I hope someday he's gonna add cameras like in XStoryPlayer..those camera options were golden :D (would be high priority for me)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 1246955 uhh wow one is like 25% bigger than the other, I guess symmetry is also part of the algorithm? This is also happening with eyes. Super common for a girl to have 2 eye colors, but now I'm seeing 2 breast sizes LOL
you know that's actually real for many real women, right ?

a very big amount of women on earth have a breast bigger than the other. it's kind of natural thing.

( no joke, true fact, chicken serious )

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
different cameras like xstory would be neat. i remember that pov from the dick head

heyarn

Dec 14, 2020
It’s nice, but there’s not a single command they agree to make,
Why do they refuse absolutely everything that is asked of them.
Girls come to a modeling agency, but they don't even want to be looked at.
no interest. A game is supposed to be fun at least

Last edited:
Reactions: lightpower

skydark

Jul 12, 2017
this game really awesome, but it wanna be perfect if she/woman have button sex... good luck in the future

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
okay dev...

here something that definitly NEEd to be done. like seriously, do this and the game will be thousands time better without killing fun or the game itself.

please reduce the amount of spot. it's just ridiculous and it make the game absurdly way too hard...

i mean.. you can touch a girl belly button, but you cant touch her belly... the fuck? good luck with that.

and that's everywhere... soo here a few suggestions to reduce that.

belly button, belly = same spot

eyeball, eyelids = same spot

crotch, vagina, clit, périnéum and so on = same spot

arms, forearms = should be same spot to make it less conflicting with the shoulder

lips, mouth, tongue, etc. = same spot (for fuck sake, how i m suppsoe to touch her tongue when you can't even open her mouth ? LOL)

and there is lots of others spot that should seriously be combined with each others.

that would make the game more easy to play, less confusing, wayyyyyy less difficult and more logical and entertaining.

seriously, you can get a girl that wont mind if you touch her anus, but complain if you touch her ass.... how are we supposed to do that? (and i mean, touching, soo don't come with "yeah but you need to make her pose in such position to access this area.", because you CANT ask her to go in such position as you can't grow relationship yet and some good way is to touch her in that specific spot....)

so yeah, please do this and game will be way better for everybody. And that will make less hard work for you to script every single zones.

Reactions: srg91

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
Does anyone know how i can fuck her in her ass? With cheats enabled it says in "consensual intercourse": mouth and anus. But I can't get it in her anus, anyone know how or why?
Definitely, but it seems to take significant coaxing on top of having the right girl (some luck). Find a girl who you can make orgasm several times. Try sticking it in while she is having an orgasm from something else.

You can generally get away with more while she orgasms because the green bar temporarily raises by like 30% past the shield limit. She will do poses, or allow you to touch things she would normally get very mad about. At least for the 5-8 seconds...

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
It’s nice, but there’s not a single command they agree to make,
Why do they refuse absolutely everything that is asked of them.
Girls come to a modeling agency, but they don't even want to be looked at.
no interest. A game is supposed to be fun at least
You may have to reject a lot of girls early on, "she is crazy" rating until you start getting more with good behaviors. Yes, I agree, it doesn't make sense some get instantly mad when you just glance anywhere near them (mad for looking at their eyebrows, their shoulders, etc), it is just annoying... The game isn't always very straight forward and sometimes it feels you are fighting the AI too much.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
The idea is great, but the horribly slow progress, no telling what is good, and just not enough options make this a horrible first impression. Looks like this game will take 10 hours from you for a handshake

Lepaca

Jun 6, 2018
A bit of balancing, a little more game mechanics, and slightly prettier faces. Honestly a very good start, looking forward to updates.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes