4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

NickNo

Modder
Jan 19, 2020
Notz sure if the new cheats, introduced by the "Hotfix" really work. Sometimes (in rare cases, usually after starting the game) the girls are quite open now. The following ones are prudish as before. Won't allow you to do anything and are complaining about everything ...

(Or I still don't understand the mechanics) - I mean there are girls that do not want to do anything. Using the new cheat dialog you see 5 times "nothing/nowhere" ...

I really hope that "saving" good girls for later auditions / sessions will be implemented soon ... just because its hard to come along one :D

Reactions: Skiepson

vss1234

Jun 7, 2018
Now that I finally got to experience the game properly i can safely say its a really cool game as it is and it is just the first release, Great job developer, i wonder how you will develop this game in the future, has potential to be in the top 5/10 best games in this site

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
How exactly I raise the girls disposition? There are only two dialogue options and the rest doesn't seem to change it

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
need a way to "lock" the bars, so girls wont get mad at all (even with cheat using bar progress at minimum, in some cases the bar go full in a seconde.)
if you make her orgasm a few time she will feel pain and get mad less and less and once the pink bar is fully complete (dark pink) she will barely feel any type of pain, also some girls will get mad if you touch certain part of her body even with the green bar almost complete of fully complete.

need a way to "refresh" the dick, so we can have fun forever :p
There is a way now to have infinite stamina in the cheats

apart from that, good criticism hope T valle sees it

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
I see a lot of people complaining about girl not wanting to have sex, you have to find her " sweet spot on her body" the pink bar will go up in seconds and will make the green bar go higher (even with a shield) once the green bar is complete 99% of the girls will want to have sex in every hole. Game is hard but you have to learn the mechanics properly before complaining.

Keep in mind, over 800 possible personality trait so it can happen that a girl is crazy, make sure to rate her "she is crazy" and you will see less and less of them most of my level 4-5-6 girls have the green bar 60% complete before even talking to them ahaha.

I forgot to mention that some girl will prefer tipping or some humping so go out there activate cheats so they dont leave and go ham ;)

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
Really like the concept, but the thresholds are definitely weird to figure out. I have substantial critique only because I'm very interested in what is happening.

It can be somewhat difficult to tell when I'm not making contact at all, and then with a slight tap I'm apparently plunging my fist through them.

I didn't even understand the controls. I don't think the in-game control list offers anything but moving around. Took some time before I could even realize you could actually caress. Maybe I missed something somewhere.

Also unsure if you can rate personality distinct from appearance. Some girls are of such a disposition that even being nearby they freak out and leave before you get to assess them at all. I want to mark down their personality, but not affect the appearance algorithms. Can't tell if leaving them at default or not does that.

Much of the movement and menu interaction can feel kludgy or floaty, and simple things can be tedious. Navigating the menu and even moving around the office just feels awkward. A toggle for moving quickly or not might be better. More shortcut keys for various things would be a considerable improvement.

For instance, being able to pull up the rating board from anywhere with, say, Tab, would be a great improvement.

The dialogue and the transitions slow everything down in a game that seems to require you to put in considerable time to advance to anything satisfying.

I wouldn't mind if I see the model suddenly reappear somewhere -- it's better than a dialogue and a transition that fumbles needlessly.

Again, it's a really interesting project and I'd love to see it developed out. I hope what I offer can prove useful.

Thanks, dev!

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
Oh, yeah -- it would be nice to have more granularity with the personality rating. 'She is crazy' feels a bit clumsy when it seems there are so many personality variables.

Raspy

Feb 22, 2020
First of this game is super addictive.

messing around a bit with cheats I noticed something that might be put in to consideration with behavior.
If a girl wants to be touched on a certain part she can be supersensetive there.
It should be put in to consideration that if a girl likes to be touched on her tits (or whatever bodypart) she should be less sensetive there and don't mind you watching that bodypart.

also for a wishlist I think a spawner with sliders (behavior and body) would be amazing.

keep up the good job, looking forwards for updates

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It can take sometime to find a girl in the beginning. It tends to be a bit of a grind.

Raspy

Feb 22, 2020
Im not sure about this but maybe make less bodyparts to have a "spot" to interact with.
just have the categories (head, body, arms, legs, privates) and skip the sub categories.
Sometime it's a bit od when a girl have here fav-spots to be knees, lips, upper arms but go in to a rage if you touch her thigs, shoulders or nose

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
if you make her orgasm a few time she will feel pain and get mad less and less and once the pink bar is fully complete (dark pink) she will barely feel any type of pain, also some girls will get mad if you touch certain part of her body even with the green bar almost complete of fully complete.

There is a way now to have infinite stamina in the cheats

apart from that, good criticism hope T valle sees it
i was talking about the cheat.

it may be nice to have a cheat that allow to just lock the bar to just kick away the "grind" for fun purpose.
also maybe combine it with additional cheat that can insta fill desired bar to max or minimum.

Kaluci

Mar 25, 2018
How exactly I raise the girls disposition? There are only two dialogue options and the rest doesn't seem to change it
You can raise her opinion a bit by doing what she tells you. If she likes something, do more of it. If she doesn't like it, stop.
Some girls just hate you, in that case just rate her and move on to the next one. Also, every girl has her secret spot. If you touch it, her pleasure meter will rise a lot which will increase her opinion of you (by giving her an orgasm). Of course, some girls don't want to be touched by you at all. In those cases, you can try humping her, some girls like that.

I love the game, here are some suggestions/wishes for the future:
1) Add a "squeeze"-button, for example LMB. Maybe you could even grab her hair from behind!
2) Add option to make my hand smaller. Especially with smaller girls, my hand can span her entire back and it's difficult to evade taboo areas, for example her arms, when touching her.
3) Add option to auto-hump, so you can touch her while humping her. ;)

Just some ideas!

Last edited:
Reactions: seriiuo

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
i was talking about the cheat.

it may be nice to have a cheat that allow to just lock the bar to just kick away the "grind" for fun purpose.
also maybe combine it with additional cheat that can insta fill desired bar to max or minimum.
yeah for sure, maybe possible with Cheat engine but my knowledge on it is pretty limited

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes