4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
I decided to write this guide to help new players.

First of all, this guide might not be 100% accurate but I have around 30 hours of game time.
Also I recommend using cheats that the author gave, make yourself fit, activate cheat dialogue too and lower the pain and anger in the options you can also have infinite stamina.

Basics + gameplay

1- Introduce yourself to her, I personally chose either "hello" or "what an angel", afterwards tell her she looks beautiful or fuckable those are the two that I have the most success with.
2- ask her if you can caress her (hands, tip or humping) personally I have the most sucess with the hands but there was a few girl that did not like the hands and preferred tip or humping.
3- Move your hands using alt+scroll wheel try to find her orgasm zone (it will fill super quickly) ex: Mouth, arms, hips etc.., some girls like it when you do it slow others prefer when you start slow and go faster as she gets aroused.
4- once you make her orgasm you will notice a new bar appearing inside the arousal one (it's dark pink) the higher that bar is the more she will become resistant to pain and anger
5- You will get a shield on the green bar but don't worry they all do just make her orgasm and it will go up slowly it takes around 10-15 orgasm to fill it completely of a few if you are lucky and she likes you already.
6- once both bars are filled you can ask her to do anything you can smack her and penetrate her in every hole (95% of the time in some rare cases she might still not want to)

How the rating works (not 100% accurate)

0= the worst
10= the best

if you see big boobs and rate them 10 you will see bigger boobs in the future this is the way I think it works dev has tried to explain but it's still a little bit of a mistery just keep in mind there is over 200+ possible physical traits and over 800+ personality traits

if she is too hard or crazy to deal with rate her "she's crazy"
if you find her very easy "a lot"

if you have any question I can try to help you :D

A few tips

-pretty girls mostly come on mondays
-you might get a few weeks of ugly girls do not discourage when you see a level 8 girl it will be all worth it lol
-some girls will be impossible to deal with or very hard even with cheats so just don't waste your time with them.
-LISTEN TO HER REQUESTS IF SHE SAYS LOOK AWAY LOOK AWAY IT WILL MAKE HER LIKE YOU MORE

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so.... 5 weeks in the game.
so far i've had only 2 girls that are overall a score 9/10
I keep rating girls with short hair and tiny boobs a 0/10 and yet they keep spawning at least 3 times a week.

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
so.... 5 weeks in the game.
so far i've had only 2 girls that are overall a score 9/10
I keep rating girls with short hair and tiny boobs a 0/10 and yet they keep spawning at least 3 times a week.

don't lose hope
if you want on page 19 I have a save file with a good looking girl who is super easy to deal with

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
don't lose hope
k but i think the RNG system needs more tweaking.
if a girl spawns with a nose the size of a submarine and i rate it a 0, then that should automatically disable that feature for all girls in that or the next week.
if a girl spawns with long hair and i rate it a 10, then that should automatically make it the most common feature

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
k but i think the RNG system needs more tweaking.
if a girl spawns with a nose the size of a submarine and i rate it a 0, then that should automatically disable that feature for all girls in that or the next week.
if a girl spawns with long hair and i rate it a 10, then that should automatically make it the most common feature
I agree, but the more you play on your save the prettier the girls will become the problem is that that process takes hours if you look at the picture below this a level 1 I just got

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I decided to write this guide to help new players.

First of all, this guide might not be 100% accurate but I have around 30 hours of game time.
Also I recommend using cheats that the author gave, make yourself fit, activate cheat dialogue too and lower the pain and anger in the options you can also have infinite stamina.

Basics + gameplay

1- Introduce yourself to her, I personally chose either "hello" or "what an angel", afterwards tell her she looks beautiful or fuckable those are the two that I have the most success with.
2- ask her if you can caress her (hands, tip or humping) personally I have the most sucess with the hands but there was a few girl that did not like the hands and preferred tip or humping.
3- Move your hands using alt+scroll wheel try to find her orgasm zone (it will fill super quickly) ex: Mouth, arms, hips etc.., some girls like it when you do it slow others prefer when you start slow and go faster as she gets aroused.
4- once you make her orgasm you will notice a new bar appearing inside the arousal one (it's dark pink) the higher that bar is the more she will become resistant to pain and anger
5- You will get a shield on the green bar but don't worry they all do just make her orgasm and it will go up slowly it takes around 10-15 orgasm to fill it completely of a few if you are lucky and she likes you already.
6- once both bars are filled you can ask her to do anything you can smack her and penetrate her in every hole (95% of the time in some rare cases she might still not want to)

How the rating works (not 100% accurate)

0= the worst
10= the best

if you see big boobs and rate them 10 you will see bigger boobs in the future this is the way I think it works dev has tried to explain but it's still a little bit of a mistery just keep in mind there is over 200+ possible physical traits and over 800+ personality traits

if she is too hard or crazy to deal with rate her "she's crazy"
if you find her very easy "a lot"

if you have any question I can try to help you :D

A few tips

-pretty girls mostly come on mondays
-you might get a few weeks of ugly girls do not discourage when you see a level 8 girl it will be all worth it lol
-some girls will be impossible to deal with or very hard even with cheats so just don't waste your time with them.
-LISTEN TO HER REQUESTS IF SHE SAYS LOOK AWAY LOOK AWAY IT WILL MAKE HER LIKE YOU MORE
allow me to make a "counter guide".. LOL :KEK:

1 - introducing yourself have absolutly NO impact on the girl. You can give her whatever answer you want, it wont change anything, no bar filling, nothing at all.
2 - Some girls (most of them for me), will answe that they dont mind being touched at some spot (even sometime go with a "go on" or similar answer.) , yet, when you touch them at the spot, they will complain and bar will go up.
3 - touching the girl is sometime extremly OFF, you don't even have the time to touch her that she will instantly complain about pain or else. (beside, let's be honest, it's not very attractive to try touching a girl that constantly tell you "dont touch me! get your hands off me! dont look at me! etc."
4 - keep in mind something important. this game is also timed. When you get the pink bar up, the pink bar will automatically slowly goes down by itself. wich mean, if you aren't fast enougth (and that happen alots as the girl tend tochange her mind constantly), you won't have the level high enougthto be able to do something that require higher level of pink bar.
5- i got some girls locked with shield after sex, that actually decide to quit and leave because she was bored. So yes, even with shield, you can still lost her easily apparently. (or it was a bug on my side.)
6 - same as "5", i lost a girl at this point.

as for the rating, i dont know how it work, but i never ever seen back any of the girls i rated at max 10, with "yes a lot" and all...
I really don't know how it work. i think this should be changed into something a bit more comprehensible for newb/noob.

the request didn't affect anything on my side. even if i look at my computer, the girl is still babbling that i need to "look away from her"... (WTF?)

Reactions: maxdannis

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
introducing yourself have absolutly NO impact on the girl. You can give her whatever answer you want, it wont change anything, no bar filling, nothing at all.
That is completely wrong, I sometime get the green bar filled halfway after introducing myself

Some girls (most of them for me), will answe that they dont mind being touched at some spot (even sometime go with a "go on" or similar answer.) , yet, when you touch them at the spot, they will complain and bar will go up.

also not supposed to happen but even me on my save 1/4 won't like to be touched (most of them are like level 1 to 3)

Some girls (most of them for me), will answe that they dont mind being touched at some spot (even sometime go with a "go on" or similar answer.) , yet, when you touch them at the spot, they will complain and bar will go up.
I honestly think your save is messed up... 90% of girls on my save will fill their pleasure bar in like 5-10 seconds when I find their pleasure spot also don't forget to activate the cheats and make sure the option for them to never leave is activated.

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
allow me to make a "counter guide".. LOL :KEK:

1 - introducing yourself have absolutly NO impact on the girl. You can give her whatever answer you want, it wont change anything, no bar filling, nothing at all.
2 - Some girls (most of them for me), will answe that they dont mind being touched at some spot (even sometime go with a "go on" or similar answer.) , yet, when you touch them at the spot, they will complain and bar will go up.
3 - touching the girl is sometime extremly OFF, you don't even have the time to touch her that she will instantly complain about pain or else. (beside, let's be honest, it's not very attractive to try touching a girl that constantly tell you "dont touch me! get your hands off me! dont look at me! etc."
4 - keep in mind something important. this game is also timed. When you get the pink bar up, the pink bar will automatically slowly goes down by itself. wich mean, if you aren't fast enougth (and that happen alots as the girl tend tochange her mind constantly), you won't have the level high enougthto be able to do something that require higher level of pink bar.
5- i got some girls locked with shield after sex, that actually decide to quit and leave because she was bored. So yes, even with shield, you can still lost her easily apparently. (or it was a bug on my side.)
6 - same as "5", i lost a girl at this point.

as for the rating, i dont know how it work, but i never ever seen back any of the girls i rated at max 10, with "yes a lot" and all...
I really don't know how it work. i think this should be changed into something a bit more comprehensible for newb/noob.

the request didn't affect anything on my side. even if i look at my computer, the girl is still babbling that i need to "look away from her"... (WTF?)

here you go this is not the best girl or reaction but it still to show you that something might be messed up in ur save (don't mind the music lmaoooooo)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That is completely wrong, I sometime get the green bar filled halfway after introducing myself

also not supposed to happen but even me on my save 1/4 won't like to be touched (most of them are like level 1 to 3)

I honestly think your save is messed up... 90% of girls on my save will fill their pleasure bar in like 5-10 seconds when I find their pleasure spot also don't forget to activate the cheats and make sure the option for them to never leave is activated.
i used the shared save here as base. i think it was for the original version before update.

maybe soemthing is wrong ? i dont know...

i do play with the cheat, but i give a try with the "normal" way to play. (wich is normal to give a decent opinion. as the cheat kind of broke the concept of the game istelf.)

Even with cheats, i noticed that many things don't change much.

in the best i can make (even with cheats), the pleasure bar "pink" is completing at like 80-90% then stop. even if i touch her at her good spot (eveneasy ones like arms or else), bar doesn't grow anymore. Some don't even want to undress, have sex and sometime not even being touched, yet the bar is at 80-90% filled.

i also noticed that for some reasons sometime the grey bar is coming up extremly fast while i m just barely touch her softly.

meh, i dont think my save is fucked up... i think my whole game is fucked up on some sort... :/

To me, it is extremly hard to get a girl to just undress completly. so about sex, it's like 1 girls out of 60 or something. highest girl i get was level 11 i think (i dont know, but i saw "level 11" in the rank tab when i was ranking a girl.

i dont even know what that mean as i m apparently level 3.9. (i ms oo confused with this game XD)

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
I don't think you've gotten the game mechanics down 100%. It's okay, the game is both pretty complex and nonsensical at times and I don't think everyone will click with it. And even for those who do, it probably took over 5 hours to get the just of it (I've probably put in over 20 lol). In general, if you're not having a good time with a girl for any reason, rate her as best you can and move on. You're not meant to fuck every one of them, and you will waste time with some of them that lead you on but shut you down later. I actually kind of like this about the game. I've had girls be excited to take their clothes off and orgasm in my hands, but scream bloody murder when I try to have sex. Unfortunate, but it makes the willing ones more exciting to see.

But yeah you're going to have to experiment and learn. I'd say if you're not clicking with the game, it's probably just not for you (similar to non-H games).

Reactions: -Scorpion-

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
i used the shared save here as base. i think it was for the original version before update.

maybe soemthing is wrong ? i dont know...

i do play with the cheat, but i give a try with the "normal" way to play. (wich is normal to give a decent opinion. as the cheat kind of broke the concept of the game istelf.)

Even with cheats, i noticed that many things don't change much.

in the best i can make (even with cheats), the pleasure bar "pink" is completing at like 80-90% then stop. even if i touch her at her good spot (eveneasy ones like arms or else), bar doesn't grow anymore. Some don't even want to undress, have sex and sometime not even being touched, yet the bar is at 80-90% filled.

i also noticed that for some reasons sometime the grey bar is coming up extremly fast while i m just barely touch her softly.

meh, i dont think my save is fucked up... i think my whole game is fucked up on some sort... :/

To me, it is extremly hard to get a girl to just undress completly. so about sex, it's like 1 girls out of 60 or something. highest girl i get was level 11 i think (i dont know, but i saw "level 11" in the rank tab when i was ranking a girl.

i dont even know what that mean as i m apparently level 3.9. (i ms oo confused with this game XD)
here you go another one this one is a better exemple (check the last 30 seconds of the clip

you should start a new save or you can take mine on page 19 you get a super pretty girl and she is easy to please just rubbing her forearms slowly will make her cum in like 5 seconds and she is down for everything (once all her bar are filled)

heavy1handed

Feb 15, 2018
To the dev. I love love love the idea. As you have seen people myself included have A LOT of issues with the game. Most of the systems are really unclear and the control is really rough. So far though this looks great.

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
I'm getting the feeling the dev made this game unresonably grindy. Even with cheats it's painfully hard to get a girl to loosen up to you. I would honestly decrease the difficulty of touching/pleasure by 90%

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
I'm getting the feeling the dev made this game unresonably grindy. Even with cheats it's painfully hard to get a girl to loosen up to you. I would honestly decrease the difficulty of touching/pleasure by 90%
That's what makes the game good imo, but I'm sure he'll be introducing easy modes and faster sex. He has mentioned that he will be adding some sort of "waifu saver" type feature, I think, so it should get brain-dead easy soon.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
okay yeah...

i do have a bug or something.

looking carefully.. i noticed that most of the action end like this:

- the green bar have a red arrow pointing up and blinking, but the green bar itself do not change at all in 90% of actions i make. it only change when sexual things happen.
- pink bar next to the green one also receive arrows, but similar to the green bar, nothing change, it goes up when i hump a girl, but quickly goes back down when i stop

- girl pink bar (at top) start at almost 0 (barely visible small dot in middle) and grow super slowly, then goes back to zero slowly (but faster than it take to grow)
- blue bar goes up very fast if i touch the girl too fast or in bad spot/ways (like touching her with my legs when trying to have sex in most position)
- grey bar go up if i touch the girl too strongly/fast (i guess it's pain bar, but i thougth it was the middle one o_O)
- middle bar do never ever goes up or move in any way.

tested with fresh start, without cheats.

i think there is maybe a problem with the saved files on the pc, maybe like the config files or something. gonna need to clean this all and try again later.

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
okay yeah...

i do have a bug or something.

looking carefully.. i noticed that most of the action end like this:

- the green bar have a red arrow pointing up and blinking, but the green bar itself do not change at all in 90% of actions i make. it only change when sexual things happen.
- pink bar next to the green one also receive arrows, but similar to the green bar, nothing change, it goes up when i hump a girl, but quickly goes back down when i stop

- girl pink bar (at top) start at almost 0 (barely visible small dot in middle) and grow super slowly, then goes back to zero slowly (but faster than it take to grow)
- blue bar goes up very fast if i touch the girl too fast or in bad spot/ways (like touching her with my legs when trying to have sex in most position)
- grey bar go up if i touch the girl too strongly/fast (i guess it's pain bar, but i thougth it was the middle one o_O)
- middle bar do never ever goes up or move in any way.

tested with fresh start, without cheats.

i think there is maybe a problem with the saved files on the pc, maybe like the config files or something. gonna need to clean this all and try again later.
Gray bar is for when she is bored, blue bar is pain, red bar is anger, green bar is how attracted she is to you, pink is how aroused she is.

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That's what makes the game good imo, but I'm sure he'll be introducing easy modes and faster sex. He has mentioned that he will be adding some sort of "waifu saver" type feature, I think, so it should get brain-dead easy soon.
That's why i asked for cheat at beginning of this thread.
To allow who didn't want to grind. to simply play the game more freely and easily without having to hard check the girl, carefully touching her and all.
a kind of cheat way to easy get girls. without killing fun for who like to play with grind and difficulty.

Reactions: iron4doves

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Gray bar is for when she is bored, blue bar is pain, red bar is anger, green bar is how attracted she is to you, pink is how aroused she is.
wait ? But then, why did the MC cum when the pink bar is full (the one vertical next to the green one) ??

edit: i did noticed that the MC cum when the bar is filled completly... as the bar fill when you rub your dick on the girl for exemple.

is that another bug ?

Reactions: Femtal
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes