4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
My clothes are all on. I'm talking about all my actions spiking the anger meter. idk when to rate high or rate low because no matter what i do, i just always get really angry models.
The rating is just what it is .. 1 bad 10 good.
As for the angry models. If you went into a job interview and a guy started poking you with his dick,, wouldn't you get angry :LOL:.

On a serious note. If you just started the game or want a restart i recommend you start with 1 group. As it will progress the game and models faster. As for settings (the ingame ESC button ones/cheats) those are the same as the rating, 0.01 is the lowest setting on the sliders.

Extreme judgement of bad quality's (giving them a 1) even if they where not that bad
Will make the game go 2 the opposite side of the spectrum.
Giving them a ten will result in seeing that feature or trait in the next model(s)
Had that happen with a head/face/features.. i like it on a model and gave it 10's.
After that all the next models looked the same.

Ohhh and if you made a profile, used it and actually messed the setting up on that one (like anger) no matter what happens or what you rate, the new next model is based on those messed up settings.

PS: Speed is key, gently means GENTLY as in slow motion ;)
I already had a model that only got hot and bothered slowly by poking her belly button with my finger, Actually just let it rest there and that was it. All the rest just got her mad.

As for the bars, You will need the Consent and the little red horny one that is in the pink orgasm one way the fuck up for her to actually agree on anything

This all is without using the monkey cheat.

Hope it helps
If you have a specific question about the setting, just ask.

Last edited:

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Zero and 10. Telling people 1 and 10 might make them think they can leave something at zero if they don't know or have a strong opinion.
Huh ?
No 0, and not having a strong opinion one way or the other is a 5 duh

Think you are the one that is making it confusing.
Hence why i didn't mention 0.
Less confusing that way.
You rate from 1 to 10.

Jan 7, 2022
Huh ?

Less confusing that way.
You rate from 1 to 10.
The slider starts at zero and the zero value has major impact if you don't move it. Stop flailing and stating what I just corrected you with like it's what you meant all along. You made a simple mistake. Doesn't need to be a big thing.

Jan 7, 2022
You know what would be huge? Have all of the sliders default to five when you open that screen. It'd be nice to just get to business without having to touch every one of them at least once. It would put the player in a better frame of mind, too.

Reactions: 246

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Huh ?

Less confusing that way.
You rate from 1 to 10.
0 should be renamed into "no idea" as it is also the default number when starting with rating a girl. the whole slider stuff needs a big overhaul anyway. it needs to be simplified. as if i have an idea how her personality is or how her ass looks like if i cant even get her to undress.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL and 246

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
The slider starts at zero and the zero value has major impact if you don't move it. Stop flailing and stating what I just corrected you with like it's what you meant all along. You made a simple mistake. Doesn't need to be a big thing.
No mistake was made.
The mistake was your thinking i was even considering someone would be stupid enough that 0 is a no vote or not a strong opinion either way.
The hell are you talking about anyway. I'm flailing because i stated i did not mention the 0 lol.
You are the one making things confusing, + are being hostile and by no means corrected me in any way.
You just added your own comment to something that was not asked.
You must be new the the internet.

Good thing this site has a ignore button..... bye.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL and frikkn
Jan 7, 2022
No mistake was made.
The mistake was your thinking i was even considering someone would be stupid enough that 0 is a no vote or not a strong opinion either way.
The hell are you talking about anyway. I'm flailing because i stated i did not mention the 0 lol.
You are the one making things confusing, + are being hostile and by no means corrected me in any way.
You just added your own comment to something that was not asked.
You must be new the the internet.

Good thing this site has a ignore button..... bye.
Tons of programs work that way and there are numerous mentions earlier in this thread that it DOESN'T work that way because people were making that mistake and getting unwanted results. Dev is going down the row planting flowers and you're following right behind, industriously digging them up. Go back and edit the original post that I corrected.

flintlock

Sep 19, 2018
0 should be renamed into "no idea" as it is also the default number when starting with rating a girl. the whole slider stuff needs a big overhaul anyway. it needs to be simplified. as if i have an idea how her personality is or how her ass looks like if i cant even get her to undress.
Zero isn't "no idea," it's "this is a VERY undesirable trait" lol. It has a stronger effect than rating a 1. You'll get better results if you go with the approach of if you so much as refuse to undress or respond positively to touch at all then it's an automatic zero. So now I'm on generation (week) 4 and now every model does pretty much anything and everything, including gain arousal from simply being looked at. On the flipside, I think I overpunished horniness because they orgasm waaaay too easily now.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Zero isn't "no idea," it's "this is a VERY undesirable trait" lol. It has a stronger effect than rating a 1. You'll get better results if you go with the approach of if you so much as refuse to undress or respond positively to touch at all then it's an automatic zero. So now I'm on generation (week) 4 and now every model does pretty much anything and everything, including gain arousal from simply being looked at. On the flipside, I think I overpunished horniness because they orgasm waaaay too easily now.
i wrote 0 SHOULD be "no idea", not IS "no idea".

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
No, you wrote SHOULD BE NAMED "no idea", which is misleading. Like keep the current function, but label it differently. But naming it "no idea" wouldn't be accurate the way it currently functions.
should means should. that means imo it SHOULD be "no idea" instead of 0. dunno what you are on about.
and i explained afterwards what needs to be changed.

and now stop annoying me with this bean counting. everyone else here understood what i meant. jesus christ.

Jan 7, 2022
should means should. that means imo it SHOULD be "no idea" instead of 0. dunno what you are on about.
and i explained afterwards what needs to be changed.

and now stop annoying me with this bean counting. everyone else here understood what i meant. jesus christ.
I originally skipped past it figuring it was an English as a second language thing, but then you quoted yourself wrong instead of taking the criticism from the other member. Words have meaning in a text based forum. Not my doing.

Qurac

May 28, 2019
1: the game folder should be on your c drive
2:Your av needs a exception for the game and document folders as does the preinstalled bitdefender on computers (it sees the access to the documents folders as a hazard as well)

This should fix your saving trouble
Literally no idea what you mean by that last one many games make entries in the docs, I have avast but it hasn't brought up any issues about the game at all, also this started happening only recently I should add.

Qurac

May 28, 2019
1: the game folder should be on your c drive
2:Your av needs a exception for the game and document folders as does the preinstalled bitdefender on computers (it sees the access to the documents folders as a hazard as well)

This should fix your saving trouble
Also adding an exception on avast did not solve the issue

Ok nevermind, adding an exception to the very folder with the characterpics did, thanks.

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Any idea why after a while I can't interview any further? After I've been playing a bit my only options are to either rest or go home but I can't score any more interview. Is it a matter of getting through the entire group or something?

Misty

May 26, 2017
Any idea why after a while I can't interview any further? After I've been playing a bit my only options are to either rest or go home but I can't score any more interview. Is it a matter of getting through the entire group or something?
It means you finished one cycle, keep clicking next day till it starts again from level 1 girls.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes