4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Also adding an exception on avast did not solve the issue

Ok nevermind, adding an exception to the very folder with the characterpics did, thanks.
Yeah
game and document folders, Document folder is where the pics and poses are.

NP.

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
in monkey 1.6.8 you can no longer adjust the lighting settings like in previous versions? or can it be done in some other way?
from the smoke of weed a little gloomy in the office:)
Скриншот 23-02-2022 190003.jpg

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
I was wondering... when you have to interview somebody, let's say, quite the oposite to the lookings you are trying to find, and adjust her parameters to match your preferences... final ratings apply to the original model, or to the adjusted one?

TIA.

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
I was wondering... when you have to interview somebody, let's say, quite the oposite to the lookings you are trying to find, and adjust her parameters to match your preferences... final ratings apply to the original model, or to the adjusted one?

TIA.
If you are using the SMA editor website you have to be sure to download and overwrite your entire save file for modifications to "count". It's pretty easy to forget to do this because you have to do it manually every time. I wonder how many people screw this up regularly.

If you playing the game with the editor open at the same time, syncing the file back and forth is a chore, but may be the only way to not lose changes you make in one place or another. It may be better to rate some girls in game, close the game, open the editor and tweak them, download the new copy of the file, overwrite your save file, then reopen the game. This keeps you from getting confused.

There is no "final" or "not final" rating for a girl. There is just "the" rating. There is no history. Everything you see in the save editor is the complete state of the game, everything the game "knows."

Ratings only "count" when a new generation of girls are created. You can modify the save file right up to the end of a generation and it will "count" towards the next generation. The game is not creating girls every day. The game is not looking at ratings every day. They only matter when a new generation is created.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Sorry, should have clarified before:

"Start interview" - "Vomiting looking girl" - "Monkey Editor" - "Hot chick now"

But im not sure if the game gets the changes done with Monkey, or are just ignored and you are just feeding 10s to a hideous creature. ;)

TIA

jack1340

Apr 15, 2019
It looks nice but i can´t play it. Everything works fine until i invite a girl. i can play around with the auto rating system for 20 min without a problem. 10 to 30 seconds after i invited a girl the game crashes. Is that a known problem? Does anybody know how to fix the problem? My PC should be able to handle that Game with ease.

Duanne442

Aug 4, 2017
Sorry, should have clarified before:

"Start interview" - "Vomiting looking girl" - "Monkey Editor" - "Hot chick now"

But im not sure if the game gets the changes done with Monkey, or are just ignored and you are just feeding 10s to a hideous creature. ;)

TIA
PROCESS:
1.) Start an Interview
2.) Modify with Monkey until you are happy
3.) Rate girl -- it will save the rating based on the modified girl
4.) Save game
5.) Rinse and Repeat

This will eventually lead to girls that are more consistently getting what you you're looking for. Using Monkey effectively takes some time and practice, and there is always a random element involved--kind of the point of the game. My biggest challenge? Like many others, I don't necessarily like just one kind of girl. Depends on the day, the mood, some element of the random model that clicks, etc. Embrace some of that and you'll enjoy the game more.

Reactions: moedor and Edwarf

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
PROCESS:
1.) Start an Interview
2.) Modify with Monkey until you are happy
3.) Rate girl -- it will save the rating based on the modified girl
4.) Save game
5.) Rinse and Repeat
Point 3 is critical and a source or recurring questions here.

You need to rate the modified girl both in appearance and personality. If you give the model 'big boobs' then rate it 10, the algorithm will infer you like 'big boobs'. If you set it to 1, it will infer you hate 'big boobs'.

The game has a 'gear' icon at the top of the rating panel to re-rate the model. You can simply change the model, then press the gear icon to auto rate again.

Important note: auto-rating is RELATIVE to your profile. So if you set a model with big boobs and the profile is set to small ones, it will auto-rate low. Similarly, a sluttified girl will auto rate low if your target profile is not a slut.

I suggest to only use complete profiles and setup the difficulty section of every parts carefully.

-T-

Reactions: Duanne442

Grubiqn

Dec 3, 2018
Anyone else with this problem?Game Freeze and everything is upwards,i hear sounds and thats it,must exit via alt+f4.Any fix for this?

Cosmic45

Sep 12, 2017
SMA 0.8.5b Changelog from discord
-Clothing: Added socks.
-Custom poses: Implemented Inverse Kinematics for hands and feet.
-Custom poses: more heroine reactions when changing her pose.

Fixes
-Pose editing: indirect light contribution was staking up.
-Window flicking has been reduced.
-She'll no longer lie under the desk; it was a small Raycast layer problem.
-Custom Poses, Edit mode: player can no longer interact with the light switches.
-Minor bugs.

Know bugs
-Post-effects will not be applied until the player exits pose editing mode.

Reactions: srg91
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes