4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I noted new clothing items were added, which is good...

BUT I am hoping the following development follows soon, to allow us to change a models clothing during the interview process.

Or/and Add the ability to judge the random clothing the model first shows up in, as part of the rating. So there needs to be options for us to say if those items are good bad ect.

Let's get this game moving... Instead of wasting time on the model looks.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
0.8.5b seems to have trouble saving auto-rating profiles, at least for me it simply doesn't produce any files into the expected directory. Old profiles still work, but can't edit them either.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Coming back confused again. Girls likes it when I poke her yet seems very sensitive saying every slight movement hurts her. How should I be rating this?

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
SMA editor broken for anyone else?

1646263667782.png

The control sliders are all missing. Tried several different browsers.

demanderx

May 5, 2017
the anger and pain system really need to be reworked
Too many models getting angry just because you exist. Others the anger meter rises up as soon as you do even a small step towards them even not leaving from behind the desk.
Then after a while, 20 minutes, just rejecting angry girls, arrives the ones with skyrocketing pain just because you touched with a finger in their hair. Only after another couple minutes you can really start doing anything other than see them complain of something.
Considering the lack of interactions(other than physical aspects) and the clumsy controls these two systems really need to be revised. Cause what would be the point of a girl to go to a model agency to get angry at the agent and getting hurt just for breathing?

McZerg

Feb 18, 2018
HI... i would like to share this, i see that others did a save edit also, i just create something to edit the character and copy from another character.. ( tits, ero personality, etc...)... sharing it here... hope you enjoy it.

maxdannis

Dec 20, 2020
HI... i would like to share this, i see that others did a save edit also, i just create something to edit the character and copy from another character.. ( tits, ero personality, etc...)... sharing it here... hope you enjoy it.
Care to share source? Not terribly interested in running a random EXE someone posted.

edit: nevermind was able to decompile with ilspy, its fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: McZerg
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes