4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

eskolol

Feb 3, 2018
Went a long time playing this game normally before using the monkey tool. Now I'm thinking I'll probably never go back. Wonder if it'll ruin the game though, always having instant access to everything I want. Hmm..

Anyways, is there a way to save characters you modify in Single Interview mode? Or can you only save ones you've edited in the normal mode? I have a few characters saved that are one or two tweaks from perfect, but the old web-based editor doesn't work anymore for 8.4.
If you still want to have some challenge even with Monkey on. Basically what you do is this:
Set up an auto-rating profile. Interview a lvl 1 girl, sluttify and hit auto-rate or just manually rate everything in personality to 8 or above. Do this to only one lvl 1 girl. For the rest, just let the auto rating system handle the personality side. Once you start interviewing lvl 2 girls, most of them are pretty open to your advances, but not super slutty like what you get with sluttify.

Sep 22, 2017
I know that, but with Monkey, you can change the entire position of the camera whereas right-click still keeps orientation on yourself.
Oh, you're asking specifically about an external free-cam? Then yes, unless something has changed you need Monkey. There was an official free-cam added specifically for the custom pose editor, but I don't think that it can be used in regular gameplay.
edit: correction

Last edited:
Reactions: jimmyjoo

Skartracer

Jun 27, 2020
Best player-npc interaction gameplay, skipped it at first because of vague screens on preview, but now its my favorite.
P.S. Can't stop rating random girls from head to toe while walking on the streets...

HectorJunk64

Feb 23, 2021
I think I have 1,000,000 times more chance of winning the lottery than finding a girl who wants to go all the way.

I am level 8 and have 6 auto profiles set up for hopeful lusty ladies but have yet to see them score more than 4 on the Exhibition or Horniness scale. What the feck am I doing wrong.

Closest i've got in all this time is one or 2 after having rubbed them down like sanding wood for 10 minutes is 1 or 2 orgasms and even then only one let me attempt a full docking procedure (failed of course) before finally throwing a strop and leaving.

Jesus this game is max addiction and frustration roled into one, any sane man would have quit by now.

And I refuse to wimp out and cheat (well, apart from lowering there pain threshold a bit, cos lets face it touching them with all the might of a fleas whisker at a speed of 1 inch a year shouldn't send them into extreme agony!)

Duanne442

Aug 4, 2017
And I refuse to wimp out and cheat (well, apart from lowering there pain threshold a bit, cos lets face it touching them with all the might of a fleas whisker at a speed of 1 inch a year shouldn't send them into extreme agony!)
Respect.

I played it that way when it first came out--there were no cheats then beyond what was in the ESC menu. I lost about 30 hours that week.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: n0rpxxx
Jan 7, 2022
I think I have 1,000,000 times more chance of winning the lottery than finding a girl who wants to go all the way.

I am level 8 and have 6 auto profiles set up for hopeful lusty ladies but have yet to see them score more than 4 on the Exhibition or Horniness scale. What the feck am I doing wrong.

Closest i've got in all this time is one or 2 after having rubbed them down like sanding wood for 10 minutes is 1 or 2 orgasms and even then only one let me attempt a full docking procedure (failed of course) before finally throwing a strop and leaving.

Jesus this game is max addiction and frustration roled into one, any sane man would have quit by now.

When you're rating, 5 means you don't know or they don't stand out in any way. A 4 is mildly negative.

Reactions: ji280896

HectorJunk64

Feb 23, 2021
When you're rating, 5 means you don't know or they don't stand out in any way. A 4 is mildly negative.
I know that, but what has that got to do with why I am not seeing ANY girls auto rating above 4? Surely with the random level 1's and the law of averages there must be some that rate 5-10?
It's like my game has a cap on the max horniness/exhibition traits of 4

ji280896

Mar 5, 2019
I know that, but what has that got to do with why I am not seeing ANY girls auto rating above 4? Surely with the random level 1's and the law of averages there must be some that rate 5-10?
It's like my game has a cap on the max horniness/exhibition traits of 4
I personally don't trust the auto rater.
I've set my profile for shortest possible height and when a super short lady comes in the auto rater is giving her a 0 in height. Like... not even a 7/10 if its not exactly matching? That's why I just try to manually rate as fast as I can. I tend to get better results in the long run. Maybe I'm just using it wrong.

McZerg

Feb 18, 2018
HI.. i saw that no one show interest , but i just continued with it... check if if you think it could help you.
Model editor for V1 and V2, text or visual editor for *ALL* the character parameters (slow, but calculated in real time, changes if the version of the save evolves). Option to copy parameters (single or partial/in a whole) from one character to another (same version)

Reactions: Edwarf and potato82
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes