4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

McZerg

Feb 18, 2018
Care to share source? Not terribly interested in running a random EXE someone posted.

edit: nevermind was able to decompile with ilspy, its fine.
No problem, I was thinking to do it, need to clean some comments and you all will have it

Sep 22, 2017
Wow, I forgot how horrible the grind is in this game. Your first hour or so of starting a new save is to just cycle through girls letting the auto rater do its thing over and over and over again hoping that the RNG will bless you with somebody who isn't a complete non-cooperative bitch. Awful game design.

Also what's up with telling them to get on their knees or sit down and them responding with "You want me to expose my ass? Fuck that shit"?

Last edited:
Reactions: n0rpxxx

C_Shepard

Nov 5, 2016
Wow, I forgot how horrible the grind is in this game. Your first hour or so of starting a new save is to just cycle through girls letting the auto rater do its thing over and over and over again hoping that the RNG will bless you with somebody who isn't a complete non-cooperative bitch. Awful game design.

Also what's up with telling them to get on their knees or sit down and them responding with "You want me to expose my ass? Fuck that shit"?
A little tip, if you have the monkey mod you can edit girls yourself. Any edits you make are reflected in their "genetics". Which means editing a girl to your liking and then rating them high will influence the generating algorithm as it will use the edited values.
What I do is get a girl with an okay enough personality that reacts to dialouges and whatnot nicely, edit their appearance how I want a group to look like and their personality such as their sensitivity etc. After that you can save the character with the phone and you can load in said character with their looks+personality to any girl using the monkey mod.
Do a full week or two, depending if you like the results, of loading and rating the custom girl for the group you want to change.
Cuts down on the grind and from there you can pretty much manually rate the random ones to your liking.

The mod also has a "sluttify" option, I don't like using it but it can turn anyone into a mindless bimbo that agrees to anything and cums from a slight touch.

Md11

Jan 9, 2018
Sluttify modifies most of the 856 personality genes (so thousands of values). Most of those values are not exposed in the Monkey UI.

The simplest way to see this is to save a model before and after sluttify, extract and compare the JSONs. You can also look at _slutModifiers using dnspy - it breaks down all the changes with comments.

Next Monkey will change some Sluttify values that may address the pain/rage build up. Many sluttify values are guesses from reverse engineering the code, so there are likely some errors remaining.

You can use the custom UI system to add any sliders you want via monkey.json.

-T-
Good mod, but with 0.8.5 if you do "guide her" and then "relax" she'll be stuck there

Feb 15, 2018
Went a long time playing this game normally before using the monkey tool. Now I'm thinking I'll probably never go back. Wonder if it'll ruin the game though, always having instant access to everything I want. Hmm..

Anyways, is there a way to save characters you modify in Single Interview mode? Or can you only save ones you've edited in the normal mode? I have a few characters saved that are one or two tweaks from perfect, but the old web-based editor doesn't work anymore for 8.4.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Anyways, is there a way to save characters you modify in Single Interview mode?
The game doesn't support saving models from single interview. There is game code specifically preventing this, and bypassing it didn't work out (many crashes).

I've stopped using single interviews once Monkey was able to load all character/json during a normal interview.

-T-

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
So far, never needed the monkey mod at all, up to level 13. Just need now to get clothing editable or chosable for each interview, thats the bit I want to see now.

Decided to re-patreon again, so hopefully I can see some changes I want put in soon. :)

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone know the best way to export/uncomplile and import/compile again?

Have loads of clothes I can share that are compatible but I'm not sure how to recompile the assets back.

Reactions: Duanne442

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
So far, never needed the monkey mod at all, up to level 13. Just need now to get clothing editable or chosable for each interview, thats the bit I want to see now.

Decided to re-patreon again, so hopefully I can see some changes I want put in soon. :)
Does the game have camera controls I'm not figuring out? I've had to use Monkey to hit 'R' to change camera mode

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Anyone know the best way to export/uncomplile and import/compile again?

Have loads of clothes I can share that are compatible but I'm not sure how to recompile the assets back.
You might want to ask on the modding channel on the developer discord to see if anyone can help.

The 'dress up' feature has been a popular request. The main challenges doing this in Monkey would be the amount of UI required, figuring out how to use and extend the asset system, then probably patching the game to extend support.

I toyed with and , but stopped due to lack of time. In theory you could use unity packager directly and replace the dll or use loose files and just patch the asset handles if the game supports it.

-T-

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
You might want to ask on the modding channel on the developer discord to see if anyone can help.

The 'dress up' feature has been a popular request. The main challenges doing this in Monkey would be the amount of UI required, figuring out how to use and extend the asset system, then probably patching the game to extend support.

I toyed with and , but stopped due to lack of time. In theory you could use unity packager directly and replace the dll or use loose files and just patch the asset handles if the game supports it.

-T-
Cheers, will have a looksy.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes