4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

martin518441

May 17, 2018
HI.. i saw that no one show interest , but i just continued with it... check if if you think it could help you.
Model editor for V1 and V2, text or visual editor for *ALL* the character parameters (slow, but calculated in real time, changes if the version of the save evolves). Option to copy parameters (single or partial/in a whole) from one character to another (same version)
Any info on how to use this Im getting errors on almost everything I click

McZerg

Feb 18, 2018
Any info on how to use this Im getting errors on almost everything I click
Load a "destination file" ( editing), then you could start exploring and clicking on elements, as advice, try visual button, you will start exploring the file structure, sorry, i did not include a check to disable funtions when something is not loaded....

HectorJunk64

Feb 23, 2021
I personally don't trust the auto rater.
I've set my profile for shortest possible height and when a super short lady comes in the auto rater is giving her a 0 in height. Like... not even a 7/10 if its not exactly matching? That's why I just try to manually rate as fast as I can. I tend to get better results in the long run. Maybe I'm just using it wrong.
You know what, your right not to trust it. Not for Personality Scores.

Did some experimentation using Monkey. It does not work as you would intuitavely expect. Taking Pain Tolerance as an example if I use Monkey/Slutify options to set her pain thresholds they give an inverse auto rating score (to what you would expect) up to the halfway mark on the sliders and then any higher than the halfway mark and the auto rating scores as a 1.
Try it for yourself, it's messed up, and I think something similiar is happening with the other Personality ratings.

I'm gonna start a fresh run and give higher values for things I don't like or 0 if not sure.

BlackPaw

May 30, 2017
HI.. i saw that no one show interest , but i just continued with it... check if if you think it could help you.
Model editor for V1 and V2, text or visual editor for *ALL* the character parameters (slow, but calculated in real time, changes if the version of the save evolves). Option to copy parameters (single or partial/in a whole) from one character to another (same version)
but why, we have moneky mod which does this already, and you can do it while you are ingame

BlackPaw

May 30, 2017

Did some experimentation using Monkey. It does not work as you would intuitavely expect. Taking Pain Tolerance as an example if I use Monkey/Slutify options to set her pain thresholds they give an inverse auto rating score (to what you would expect) up to the halfway mark on the sliders and then any higher than the halfway mark and the auto rating scores as a 1.
Try it for yourself, it's messed up, and I think something similiar is happening with the other Personality ratings.

I'm gonna start a fresh run and give higher values for things I don't like or 0 if not sure.
I don't know if you consider this cheating, but I would suggest you make your perfect model using Monkey sliders and save her, then whenever a new girl comes in you just load the saved model and rate her all 10s, do this for a couple of times and whenever the game deviates too much for your preferences, repeat the process again. Also setup some basic autorater so you get more variations

frikkn

Sep 29, 2018

One of the key problems is is that the rating screen has like 15sliders but if you look at a save file with SMA editor for example you can see there are HUNDREDS of different attributes. I imagine there can be a dozen plus of them that are then tied together under one slider in the rating screen. Then it also depends on what the auto rating actually rates.
Best experience I've had so far is just get Monkey up and running and tweak what you get. I started getting human looking models fairly quickly.
Maybe one day the dev will just go "fuck it, give them a window with sliders for everything", like advanced mode or something. That would be neat.

Sep 22, 2017
Maybe one day the dev will just go "fuck it, give them a window with sliders for everything", like advanced mode or something. That would be neat.
Well considering the dev went "fuck it, just give them their own pose editor if they want new content", this is inevitable.

McZerg

Feb 18, 2018
but why, we have moneky mod which does this already, and you can do it while you are ingame
Maybe, but, I started when it was not published, and worked following a different approach... but anyway... i combine both for my characters(monkey and this), here you could edit *ANY* parameter, or copy from one character ( i.e. do you like to copy the face of one girl into a different girl? hair? only want her to react to a something but no accepting everythinbg? this is for fine tuning... i know some will prefer a slutty, but i like challenges and love the personality engine this game got.

Pedro213

Oct 31, 2017
Is there any way to cum more than 2 times? I'm lvl 4 atm and I can't see any changes whatsoever

Last edited:

HectorJunk64

Feb 23, 2021
Is there any way to cum more than 2 times? I'm lvl 4 atm and I can't see any changes whatsoever
The real question is, is there a way to stop him blowing his load in just a few seconds! (apart from using monkey mod)

But to answer your question, I think you would have to use the Monkey mod to disable cum disgust.

Reactions: Pedro213
Feb 21, 2018
This is terrible. You should have figured out how to control your character half decently before even thinking about trying anything more complicated.

May 6, 2018
I know some people asked this question before but I didn't find find an answer. Is there a chance, due to this game mechanincs to make the hand to have the ability of grab parts of the female body ? Guess this action could bring future posibilities, from simply squeeze a boob, to handle things as sex toys ot other stuff. :unsure:

Reactions: andantino

cpsycrow

Mar 21, 2021
Doesn't work on intel integrated graphics , find something like an old 750ti
incorRectum. I have an old lenovo e240 4th gen i5 with intel HD 4600M and provided i potato mode the game the game probably runs at about 18-20fps. Not great but certainly playable

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
I know some people asked this question before but I didn't find find an answer. Is there a chance, due to this game mechanincs to make the hand to have the ability of grab parts of the female body ? Guess this action could bring future posibilities, from simply squeeze a boob, to handle things as sex toys ot other stuff. :unsure:
I do believe seeing this in the dev's road map.

CheifMojo

Mar 9, 2019
Help,
The monkey cheat mod body sliders don't do anything, everything else works, but I can't alter the body; is my mod broken?

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes