4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Pao44445

Mar 18, 2021
I still can't figure it out why every characters get mad or get hurt really fast. It has been like 3 hrs now, the farthest I got is getting a character naked but still can't have an intercourse for some reason , also the profile I set for the auto rating does it work at all?

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyZy

HectorJunk64

Feb 23, 2021
I still can't figure it out why every characters get mad or get hurt really fast. It has been like 3 hrs now, the farthest I got is getting a character naked but still can't have an intercourse for some reason , also the profile I set for the auto rating does it work at all?
Yep, welcome to the most frustrating tease of a game. If they don't hate your very existence, then they are don't want to show of any parts of there body, and if you get that far you find that even a gentle breeze in the room will send them into complete agony, even then they will probably hate your hand/legs anywhere near them.

You can steer thier looks to some extent with the appearance ratings but trying to steer thier personality is just a complete waste of time. It's a mystery to anyone how to correctly use this and it just doesn't seem to work as you would expect. I've spent probably over a 100 hours in this and I still can't figure out how to get the personalities to improve. I think the problem is there are just 5 personality ratings trying to control 3-4 times as many values that exist in the background which conflict and it just doesn't work. Needs rethinking (if the developer is even still working on this game, who knows because he certainly doesn't communicate much).

Auto profiles - They work to some extent but not as well I find as doing manual ones, and again the personalities seem to just go all over the place. Don't expect there looks even by the time they get to level 4 to match those expectations.

HOWEVER, if you just want some quick fun then use the overmentioned Monkey mod, see previous post to yours.

Pao44445

Mar 18, 2021
Luckily I saved the model who I managed to get her nake and run some tests in single interview mode, she is fine with me sandpapering her nipples and ass every rounds, I made it to the point that the shield icon appears, including the pink pleasure bar got so high (I don't know whether it is full or not) but I still couldn't find any command/interaction about having an intercourse, try forcing the genital manually, she hates it completely.

Edit : I just turn on cheat mode and see that you can humping/tipping/cumming anywhere but the intercourse, so basically, you can only do it with some characters........ cmon man..

Last edited:

HectorJunk64

Feb 23, 2021
Luckily I saved the model who I managed to get her nake and run some tests in single interview mode, she is fine with me sandpapering her nipples and ass every rounds, I made it to the point that the shield icon appears, including the pink pleasure bar got so high (I don't know whether it is full or not) but I still couldn't find any command/interaction about having an intercourse, try forcing the genital manually, she hates it completely.

Edit : I just turn on cheat mode and see that you can humping/tipping/cumming anywhere but the intercourse, so basically, you can only do it with some characters........ cmon man..
Hehe, Sandpapering, yes that's exactly what most of the time seems to be spent doing, even sounds like it...

Oh, she'll let you know when the pink bar is full alright, but visually when the pink vertical bar reaches the mans pink horizontal bar then she's gonna orgasm.

Yes some girls will go so nearly all the way but refuse entry. If you want to practice with easy access then use the Monkey mod and turn on slutify (Y) then you can see what happenson the very rare occasions you do get lucky. Of course this destroys any challenge the game is supposed to offer, although still some challenge in proper positioning, alignment in the 'docking procedure'

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
How many girls are needed to level up? I'm stuck in level 3.

Another question, rating a girl, whose personality and apereance has been loaded from profiles, counts?

TIA

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
How many girls are needed to level up? I'm stuck in level 3.

Another question, rating a girl, whose personality and apereance has been loaded from profiles, counts?

TIA
Based on observation, it's less about the number of girls you get through and more about the number of attributes per rating group you've established as positive (probably rated 7 or more). The quickest I have leveled up is when I kept finding at least 1 of the rating attributes to give a high rating for on each. It moves on and levels up when you've "zeroed in" (so to speak) on the kind of girl you want the game to create.

And yes, the attributes of the girl at the time of sending her away is what will be taken into consideration for your ratings (including adjustments you've loaded with monkey mod).

Reactions: Edwarf

CrazyZy

Jan 27, 2022
Can someone please explain how can I get the MC level? I've been playing for about 6 hours and still level 1..

Where is the game manual? How to get an MC level? How should I find out what state the girl is in? From a space satellite? (laughs)
Even the purpose of the keyboard is not indicated .. I managed to figure out how to take off my pants by probing all the keys in turn. Why are girls fragile like glass? Why do some "special" girls hate me from the very beginning of the interview? Why are girls so creepy? Why is management so clumsy? Why did I even start playing this game and try to figure it out?

I wanted to relax a little and play something intimate, but instead I got a headache and squandered my nerves.

I'm sorry for my English, I'm still learning it.

Last edited:

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
Where is the game manual?
Start the game--Press Esc--Poke the keys, they hide the answers to many questions.
Btw the game can be translated into any language using XUnity.AutoTranslator-ReiPatcher, but then the cheat Monkey may not work correctly.

Read the posts, it is full of various tips, recipes and techniques for progressing in the game from experienced and desperate Non-Cheater Mechanics.:LOL:
I also started without cheats and advanced to level 3, but the game beat me.
Start by evaluating one or more of the girls' traits, even if they're scary. By doing this, you will allow artificial intelligence to understand what your preferences are. AI will take into account your preferences and it will be progress. Many girls are better to skip stupidly. At first, the witch carnival in the game can last several months of game time. Levels will increase, time to reach new levels will take more and more. Cute chicks will come across more often.
There will be many, many sleepless nights :eek:.. and then you will turn on the cheat.:ROFLMAO:
This is a very interesting and very long game.

Last edited:

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
CrazyZy
Use normal mode to edit profiles, advanced features seems to imply an extra handicap for you finding girls to match the profile.
When "Anger" rises on sight, take a quick look at the front attributes, and ask her to turn around once you rate those values; continue with the others and point "0" or "1" in "Anger management", same with the pain threshold. Without using Monkey, the game can be grindy and quite frustrating if not ranking the girls carefully.

Concerning Monkey, I noticed sex values are not applied. I mean, even setting the "Resistance" and "Tighness" slider to the far left, and "Endurance" to the right, "she won't let me in" (*blink*blink*). Same with "Traits", the girl acts the same,no matter the combination.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
CrazyZy
Concerning Monkey, I noticed sex values are not applied. I mean, even setting the "Resistance" and "Tighness" slider to the far left, and "Endurance" to the right, "she won't let me in" (*blink*blink*). Same with "Traits", the girl acts the same,no matter the combination.
Unless there is a bug, all values should be applied properly and working.

The game is very complex and certain things require dozens of variables to be set in certain way to give you the effect you want. Changing a hole resistance or tightness will not do much if her pain/rage is too high, or her consent too low. Normally you'd Sluttify the girl first, then use those sliders to reduce the speed of orgasm.

In regards to traits, their effects are subtle - she may decide to remove her clothes sooner, react in a different way to the dialogue options, etc.

-T-

Reactions: Edwarf

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Thanks for your reply.

The matter is I used all the possible combinations, and setting the pain/ pleasure sliders works in the way she won't feel pain when touching her, so that threshold is manageable. But even with pain "Generation"/ "Sensitivity" to the left (if that position means 0) and the "Decay" one to the right, setting their physichal atributes (the width of her holes, for short) from "pinhead" to "8 lane tunnel", and after setting "Sexual" and "Traits" for her to be a willing b1tch... if she refused initially, she will remain the same after all these changes.

That issue is not new, it happened in Monkey 0.62 already; so I see only two options: either I don't undestand how the mod works in that specific aspect (everything else goes as intended), or any change in her personality is not applied properly.

Anyway, I never imagined how adictive this game can be. :love:

hwzy123

Jan 7, 2022
Through the screenshot and description I think this game is my type, but I can’t run the game with my 10-year intel HD4000 graphic card, my laptop is way too old :(

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Tried my hands at making some actually decent looking characters using the monkey mod.
Can get some pretty good results provided you know what the hell you're doing.

Thank God that this game actually lets you do chin clefts.
God knows most games don't even bother with that, even though it's such a distinctive facial feature.

Reactions: CrazyZy

hearthstone11

Oct 5, 2017
I'm having an issue where the escape menu is constantly flashing on screen when the program boots up. Anyone having a similar problem? And if so, does anyone know a solution?

Reactions: FapMaster734

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
New version is up

SMA 0.8.6b

Changes

-Pubic hair added.(You can disable it in the settings panel)
-10 new hairstyles
-Consent has been implemented in a hierarchical way.
"You can touch it if you can put your peepee in it. You can look at it if you can touch it." It is not so straightforward, but that is the essence of it.
-Changes made to models using mods will be saved to disk and/or fed to the genetic algorithm.
-In single interview mode, the player can photograph a model and save her to disk.(will save changes made with mods)

Fixes

-Many small bugs in the auto rating system
-The random generator was not generating genes with indexes in the right way.
-many other small bugs.

Known bugs

-Due to a bug that was already fixed, old characters will have their hairstyle changed.(oops!)

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
would love to get fixes for the instability of the MC body. there are lots of times when the arms will just randomly flail out or start going crazy shaking.

Reactions: srg91
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes