4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
What is Inverse Kinematics?

I googled it, and got this result:
In computer animation and robotics, inverse kinematics is the mathematical process of calculating the variable joint parameters needed to place the end of a kinematic chain, such as a robot manipulator or animation character's skeleton, in a given position and orientation relative to the start of the chain.

I still can't understand it. How does this affect the game?

Oct 29, 2018

In computer animation and robotics, inverse kinematics is the mathematical process of calculating the variable joint parameters needed to place the end of a kinematic chain, such as a robot manipulator or animation character's skeleton, in a given position and orientation relative to the start of the chain.

Means targetted animations that follow or attach to a point are possible. Handjobs/Titfucks. She'll be able to actually walk around soon.

Last edited:

Thora

Jan 2, 2018

Not an expert here, but I've played with multiple IK system at the programming level. IK in games is mostly used to drive animations and make them look realistic.

For example, character extremities (hands, feet) would be attached to a target (say a weapon, the floor, another player) and the IK system will decide how to move all the joints to make this happen. Locomotion system would use this, including climbing stairs, ladders, etc.

It is 'inverse' because instead of moving all the joints to reach a target, you attach an extremity to the desired target and let the IK figure the best joints position.

Animators using IK can do things like move a character 'hand' to grab it's 'sword', without having to position the shoulder, elbow, wrist or finger joints - the entire arm will move realistically to grab the sword respecting the range of motion for each joints.

-T-

Loku99

Apr 6, 2021
90% chance that doesn't help you. Your preferences won't match which ever save made it to lvl5. Best option is to download a model's photo you like and import her into Single Interview.
no, I can like it, it’s just that I don’t have anything to shoot and I can’t set the norms for decoys and make the norms so that they at least learn something to do, let me plizz!

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Not an expert here, but I've played with multiple IK system at the programming level. IK in games is mostly used to drive animations and make them look realistic.

For example, character extremities (hands, feet) would be attached to a target (say a weapon, the floor, another player) and the IK system will decide how to move all the joints to make this happen. Locomotion system would use this, including climbing stairs, ladders, etc.

It is 'inverse' because instead of moving all the joints to reach a target, you attach an extremity to the desired target and let the IK figure the best joints position.

Animators using IK can do things like move a character 'hand' to grab it's 'sword', without having to position the shoulder, elbow, wrist or finger joints - the entire arm will move realistically to grab the sword respecting the range of motion for each joints.

-T-
I think I understand now. Very didactic. Thanks a lot!

It's like that thing in Illusion games that you can reposition the actors, but the hand/mouth/etc are 'glued' to a specific 'part'

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Am I the only waiting for more clothing options more than anything?
Nope, I said this about 6 months ago... yet still people are faffing with the bloody mods and traits....

We need to move this game on, so we have more outfits and more to the game plot.

EJ_Denton

Mar 10, 2018
Please find attached a new experimental Monkey.dll v1.5.2.

PM me if you have any issues with this update.

-T-
Can you explain exactly what the slutify button modifies?

I've been messing around trying to figure out the personality game and using your slutify button makes her respond well to the slut and fuckable speech options. I've seen which sliders move in monkey when using the slutify button but just copying those changes don't always have the same results.

I've noticed that having a full "consent" bar also doesn't always prevent anger buildup when engaging in sex so I have to assume there's some desire variables that are being changed but don't have a slider available.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Can you explain exactly what the slutify button modifies?
Sluttify modifies most of the 856 personality genes (so thousands of values). Most of those values are not exposed in the Monkey UI.

The simplest way to see this is to save a model before and after sluttify, extract and compare the JSONs. You can also look at _slutModifiers using dnspy - it breaks down all the changes with comments.

Next Monkey will change some Sluttify values that may address the pain/rage build up. Many sluttify values are guesses from reverse engineering the code, so there are likely some errors remaining.

You can use the custom UI system to add any sliders you want via monkey.json.

-T-

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LiyaNSFW

Julius041

Mar 18, 2018
Update Note:
Changes

-Clothing: Added socks.

-Custom poses: Implemented Inverse Kinematics for hands and feet.

-Custom poses: more heroine reactions when changing her pose.

Fixes

-Pose editing: indirect light contribution was staking up.

-Window flicking has been reduced.

-She'll no longer lie under the desk; it was a small Raycast layer problem.

-Custom Poses, Edit mode: player can no longer interact with the light switches.

-Minor bugs.

Known bugs

-Post-effects will not be applied until the player exits pose editing mode.

Link to 0.8.5b

afabas

Sep 20, 2017
cant turn off scene light. BUG. when turned off, the game automatically turns on the lights. 'cant disable'

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes