4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
damn, gotta say the game gets better and better.
auto profiles are still broken (i want small girls, but if the girl gets too tall the game still auto rates it with 10 for example).

but manually doing it gives some surprising results. hgere an example of a lvl 2 char. not too bad i would say.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

alo23

Apr 24, 2021
again bcs no one answer my question i like that game really .....but is it possible to make a mod or play in vr ???? would be very nice ?????

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
I can always get the girls to look how I want (for the most part) but the sexual progression seems to go at a snails pace and the auto rating system is broken as hell.

Reactions: Parigar

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I can always get the girls to look how I want (for the most part) but the sexual progression seems to go at a snails pace and the auto rating system is broken as hell.
cuz lot of them prudish narcissistic bitches lol
they only come to audition for attention and wont fuk ya. your job is send those chicks to model gulag

Reactions: Parigar

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
cuz lot of them prudish narcissistic bitches lol
they only come to audition for attention and wont fuk ya. your job is send those chicks to model gulag
I'm so confused. Some of them will take off their top but then still get pissed off at me for staring, is that low exhibitionism or horniness or what? ive played this before and got girls to give me head and even penetrated a couple (even tho they made me stop right away) but now I cant seem to get them to even take their bra off

edit: This game makes no sense. after a few cycles they started taking their bra off, but that is it. wouldnt pose or take anything else off. then i reset again and now most of them wont even take their shirts off again.(they reverted to being just angry at my being in the same room as them after like 4 cycles, how does this happen??) the personality ratings / profiling are confusing and quite frankly sucks.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyZy and Wraft

RosesInBlue

Mar 4, 2018
Is there some sort of a initiative from the other sex yet or do we still roll the mouse wheel back and forth?
An "auto sex" system was implemented a while back. It makes models go back and forth on their own while penetrated (vaginal, anal and oral) if they want to.

Palemagister

Apr 2, 2020
'Your semen angers me.'

I like the game concept a lot! However, I wish there was a separate rating for makeup, because now I'm confused whether I should prioritise facial features or makeup. For example, I get a girl with just the kind of face I wanted, but with green lipstick. Actually, at some point everything went horribly wrong and now every girl comes to the office wearing green lipstick. I guess I have to start all over again. :HideThePain:

Another issue is, as others have mentioned, blowjobs. I just can't get a girl blow me no matter what. It's kind of amusing that they're all like 'yeah, so, we can have as much anal sex as you want, and you may shove your penis up my nostrils, but oral sex, that's where I draw the line'.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I'm so confused. Some of them will take off their top but then still get pissed off at me for staring, is that low exhibitionism or horniness or what? ive played this before and got girls to give me head and even penetrated a couple (even tho they made me stop right away) but now I cant seem to get them to even take their bra off

edit: This game makes no sense. after a few cycles they started taking their bra off, but that is it. wouldnt pose or take anything else off. then i reset again and now most of them wont even take their shirts off again.(they reverted to being just angry at my being in the same room as them after like 4 cycles, how does this happen??) the personality ratings / profiling are confusing and quite frankly sucks.
if they get pissed off its anger and not horniness or exhibition.
horniness plays a big role by how much the girl gets aroused or how much you can force her to do something. exhibition is just willingness to get nude and do positions.

btw. if you skip some girls you will totally fuck up your rating. you gotta, if possible, rate every girl be it hideous girl or not. cause 0 means it sucks and will not be shown again. so if that girl looks lkike shit but has good personality traits, you will get girls next with shitty personality traits.

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
If there was a separate make up rating and if the personality rating system got ironed out to make sense, this game would be amazing.

Just need to get those couple things taken care of then they can start adding more to it imo.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
I'm stuck trying to figure out how to get the free-flying camera to work with monkey. I press R so the title bar reads "Camera mode: unlocked", however after that holding right mouse button does nothing, I'm still moving around inside the body when pressing WASD. Pressing space (to switch between character and camera) also doesn't seem to have any effect.

Another thing I'm not quite grasping is making changes in the "female appearance options" in monkey doesn't seem to make any changes to the girl in question, have I misunderstood its function?

drconfused

Mar 30, 2022
That said... in 2015 someone made XStoryPlayer. Even so old, and the controls are MUCH better than in this game. The graphics, hair etc are better, too.
Good graphics but the controls definitely are not better in XStoryPlayer, and the game play was just a headache in that game. I hated XStoryPlayer, not at all for me.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes