4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Using UnityExplorer is easier than cheat engine, you can browse through all game variables. For most of the modifiers you can change min max values in the same place where there is the "valor" attribute. To simplify navigation I created a custom version of UnityExplorer with filtered values and sliders for SMA.
I appreciate this, but it still doesn't work for me. I tried the original distribution of it first, and I'm sure it's in the correct folder since it generated a config file and it appears to load in output log, but I get no explorer window.

EDIT: I got it working, but only with Bep6. Monkey only works with Bep5, and I prefer to keep the convenient hotkeys, but the Bep5 version of explorer doesn't use your plugin, even if I place it in the same subfolder.

Last edited:

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
EDIT: I got it working, but only with Bep6. Monkey only works with Bep5, and I prefer to keep the convenient hotkeys, but the Bep5 version of explorer doesn't use your plugin, even if I place it in the same subfolder.
Unity Explorer works fine with Monkey. Make sure you install the right version ( ) to a new directory. If this still doesn't work, enable the debug console in BepInEx.cfg and PM me the preloader messages, I'll take a look.

-T-

SirSigfrid

Mar 6, 2022
Hi,
thanks for the monkey plugin.
it allowed me to better understand the mechanics of the game which was not clear to me.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
This game is due for some optimization. I'm not playing on the best of systems, don't even have a GPU card, but performance is crap compared to other Unity games, and even Unreal engine games. For example, I can play Conan: Exiles on this laptop just as smoothly as my last desktop, but this game runs like molasses.

I've already turned off the cheap airbrush embellishments like bloom, blur, dof. This game just runs for shit.

Reactions: PandaGuts

cpsycrow

Mar 21, 2021
I agree with you. Others before him posted updates for free and became superheroes for us.
I was actually only offering it to one specific person who i know is very active on the SMA discord, hence the DIRECT reply. I have no intention of publicy sharing. If i can afford $5 a month at an exchange rate of 15.58 spoons = $1 USD, then fork it, can't you?

nn79

Aug 19, 2019
Can some patreons or "discord people" tell us: (If not please suggest to creator if you agreed ofc).
Did someone or may be many people suggest or vote for thing that fix "drop parameters of model to worst side at level 1".
Is this a bug, unfinished thing or that always will be? This is ruin interest for continue to perfection (wich a goal of game i suppose).
And please tell wich version "auto rate" working in best way?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Did someone or may be many people suggest or vote for thing that fix "drop parameters of model to worst side at level 1".
Is this a bug, unfinished thing or that always will be? This is ruin interest for continue to perfection (wich a goal of game i suppose).
I don't know that it's a bug, but I know myself and others have complained about it on discord. I don't know anyone who has told him, "I think it's great that you threw out hours of tedium clicking through horsefaced bitches with shitty attitudes to generate me some more horsefaced bitches with shitty attitudes."

Now that you mention it, my last group reset to 0 but retained almost all of their best traits. This is so atypical that I assume this instance is the buggy one.

MosinNagant

Nov 16, 2016
Has anyone either figured out how to get rid of that silly thanks window or is the patchstill patreon only at the moment? unfortunately its unplayable in this state

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Has anyone either figured out how to get rid of that silly thanks window or is the patchstill patreon only at the moment? unfortunately its unplayable in this state
It will release at some point for everyone.
You could always just use a previous version if you didnt delete it.

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
What do you mean unplayable?? If playable means "accessing profile editor", then you can start it from computer once you get in game.

Reactions: LDV

Elconite

Apr 10, 2022
amazons

I'm close to my 50's and think you should get over yourself, boomer. This game isn't Dwarf Fortress; that game is challenging by design and the rewards for mastering it is satisfying. This game is an example of procedural generation gone badly. The next iteration doesn't care how you perform, in fact it can and will get fuckloads worse with no regard to the choices you made. The controls are obnoxiously calibrated by an asshole dev who thinks females are made of kleenex, and even sturdier females spout no end of negative feedback. There isn't anyone who enjoys this game without cheating the hell out of it.

But sir, I'm met and touched women of all types and these kleenex chicks are real. In the same year I've courted and made love to several varieties of women that behave and act much like the range I've seen on this game. For real. The realism is uncanny as a matter of fact. One will like a bit of pressure. One will be aggressive. One with huge tits that lies. One with an amazing lean body that believes she is ugly. It's all there, man.

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
But sir, I'm met and touched women of all types and these kleenex chicks are real. In the same year I've courted and made love to several varieties of women that behave and act much like the range I've seen on this game. For real. The realism is uncanny as a matter of fact. One will like a bit of pressure. One will be aggressive. One with huge tits that lies. One with an amazing lean body that believes she is ugly. It's all there, man.
Have you met one that is fine with ass touching but will rage-quit if you lay a finger on her shoulder?

MarceloTUTTI

Mar 5, 2022
First of all I want to say that I don't speak English I'm using google for that said this I wanted to know if the creator has plans to put high heels in the game since many women have appeared with men's boots that don't match the model or the woman... thank you

Reactions: thelolll
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes