4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

martin518441

May 17, 2018
It isn't. There is no info about gameplay content in the release notes for 8.7.

Unless you consider nipples and semen gameplay, you are just being an idiot.

Actually, if you consider semen and niples 'gameplay' you are being an idiot aswell.
Idk who is being an idiot here but your reading reading comprehension is really bad.
" Semen is the other element that is falling behind (lol). In any case, the following update will focus on gameplay. " This is in the patch log and that's what I was referring to how can you not comprehend this ?

martin518441

May 17, 2018
I guess it is for you... Crickey... read his post again....
What don't you people understand
" guess we'll see next month with the apparent gameplay updates " Where did I write anything specific about the gameplay updates? "apparent" as in apparently he will be working on gameplay for the next update as mentioned in the patch logs.

I made you a little graphic so you can maybe understand , words don't seem to work for some of you.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: DevSteve and IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Blocked. Cannot be bothered with acid trollers.

Anyway, Seems like progress is being made but not in actual gameplay, more about textures at the moment.

Just hoping for the actual game play to move forward so we can see where this is going.

Getting a bit bogged down with these same outfits, traits, ratings and poses.

I've signed up to support this again just because I can.

RosesInBlue

Mar 4, 2018
The 0.8.7b patch notes mention that the next update is going to focus on gameplay (under the section 'Notes'). martin518441 expressed an anticipation for those upcoming gameplay changes to (maybe) break the streak of superficial updates.

We don't know what changes to the gameplay are being worked on for the next update, just that gameplay changes are coming.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2017
Someone here managed to see the new nipples textures ? I even loaded a girl that I downloaded on the SMA server and her nipples turned to be the default ones, very weird. I tested a lot and all of them had the same nipples.

RosesInBlue

Mar 4, 2018
Someone here managed to see the new nipples textures ? I even loaded a girl that I downloaded on the SMA server and her nipples turned to be the default ones, very weird. I tested a lot and all of them had the same nipples.
The new nipples are in 0.8.7b, which has not been shared here yet. They work if you have the version available for patrons.

Reactions: El Bromas (2019)

RosesInBlue

Mar 4, 2018
Which game version do you have downloaded?

Jun 10, 2017
Which game version do you have downloaded?
I downloaded both downloads that was posted just incase. It is the Version 0.8.6C. Ingame says 086.9.
The new nipples are in 0.8.7b, which has not been shared here yet. They work if you have the version available for patrons.
Well...That explains it... So the VER 086.9 is only the hotfix of panel that was bugging on top of the profile editor...
Edit:Anyway, I think everything is clear now, I just got confused, thanks

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
The new nipple types are only available on v8.7b (087.16).

I wasn't aware this version was not yet available here. Since the fixes I made are version specific and the mod is now linked from the product main page, I'll wait till it shows up.

If you do need it now, just PM me. It is also available on the game discord modding channel.

-T-

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
The new nipple types are only available on v8.7b (087.16).

I wasn't aware this version was not yet available here. Since the fixes I made are version specific and the mod is now linked from the product main page, I'll wait till it shows up.

If you do need it now, just PM me. It is also available on the game discord modding channel.

-T-
The version was up here for a small bit, but maybe the poster took it down.

• Sad
Reactions: Pchit

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Here is the file that was previously shared and then removed. I have re-shared it on my own mega account. This will be here for just a few hours, as I just want to help, but not sure of where this actually originated.

Below is version 0.87.16 which has the new nipple textures....

Thanks would be appreciated.

Last edited:

qyq60500

Dec 7, 2019
Here is the file that was previously shared and then removed. I have re-shared it on my own mega account. This will be here for just a few hours, as I just want to help, but not sure of where this actually originated.

Mega
It is 0.8.6c again, no?

Reactions: srg91

offtopicboy

Jul 14, 2021

Mega
Bro, the download seems to be the same 086.9 version (both, in the name of the .zip file and it the number shown in the game menu). No the 087.16 one

can you share the 0.87.16 version?

Thx!

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes