4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
Here is the file that was previously shared and then removed. I have re-shared it on my own mega account. This will be here for just a few hours, as I just want to help, but not sure of where this actually originated.

Below is version 0.87.16 which has the new nipple textures....

Thanks would be appreciated.

Mega
Mega says that is the 0.8.6c version, not the new one, 0.8.7b.

Who to believe? :p

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Mega says that is the 0.8.6c version, not the new one, 0.8.7b.

Who to believe? :p
Like I said, this was the file that was shared. I havent changed it or renamed it, but the version that shows "in game" is 087.16

1651316908316.png

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hmm, this is odd and could be why the original post is removed. I'll take down the file then.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I think I know the mix up and it is my fault, I appologise. I posted the file that was in my mega, but there were two, one from about a week ago and the new one. Wrong one was provided. Sorry.

Here is the one I have that has the later version shown in my screenshot.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
PS, I dont use mods at all, so thats why you have a slightly different menu view I think. If you go in the version I have now shared, you see the same "support thanks" in the "support".

Again though, the files here are those that I have picked up from this thread and nowhere else.

r3L4x

Feb 4, 2019
I think I know the mix up and it is my fault, I appologise. I posted the file that was in my mega, but there were two, one from about a week ago and the new one. Wrong one was provided. Sorry.

Here is the one I have that has the later version shown in my screenshot.

Mega
Thanks! everything is fine! :) 087.16

Reactions: IXL

PirateKitty

May 17, 2020
I preferred to be on the safe size and not download something from the guy that was being rude and calling people entitled and whatnot.

I mean, could be totally safe, but at the very least run a check on virustotal first. Not that it will show self-installing miners, but it's something.

I will just wait for a more reliable update.

Jan 7, 2022
I preferred to be on the safe size and not download something from the guy that was being rude and calling people entitled and whatnot.

I mean, could be totally safe, but at the very least run a check on virustotal first. Not that it will show self-installing miners, but it's something.

I will just wait for a more reliable update.
We're all on the edges of our seats wondering how it will work out for you.

Elconite

Apr 10, 2022
You nerds are spending 100 dollars worth of your time and stress ceiling allowance to steal 5 dollars worth of prealpha test software that has dozens of hours of interesting gameplay. Think about that for about 5 minutes till the realization dawns on you how ridiculous you are. Ready... and... go! P.S. all in good fun but the point remains

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
uhm, so 0.8.7. dropped alr but we are still at 0.8.6.? :confused:

IXL both your mega links are down unfortunately

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

PirateKitty

May 17, 2020
uhm, so 0.8.7. dropped alr but we are still at 0.8.6.? :confused:

IXL both your mega links are down unfortunately
He took it down because the original uploader got his post removed and people were saying it was the wrong version anyway.

Edit: Hrm, that was before the new upload, just saw it. I guess it got reported or something.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: IXL and Daxter250
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes