4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Put it at her mouth, press the space bar, swing your dick side to side with your mouse. When she starts to complain it will go in her mouth.
What's spacebar do? This is the first I've heard of this. I just use monkey's free cam to align from a side view, but she always makes her mouth a moving target, some positions more than others.

Reactions: brasileirinho

Skiberesbibers

May 10, 2022
the link on rpdl.net is already up and running. can't give you a direct link though, as the link would get deleted by staff and i could get an infraction point for sharing. just use a quick google search ^^.

side info: ya need a registration for the website. a throwaway email is already sufficient enough, but the log in is important, or else the torrent wont work. that was done to prevent other websites from simply grabbing the torrents and claim it as theirs.
Which version of monkey are you supposed to use for this? The latest one doesnt work for me

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
This game has scarred my heart and mind. I started an interview and another Charlie Sheen lookalike appeared and Her name was Sharleen Scarlata. Had to do a double take and then a triple take because my brain kept reading it as Charlie Sheen.

Elconite

Apr 10, 2022
If it's that easy, you should have no trouble explaining exactly how it's done.

It's done exactly as everything else is done. You intuitively sense when women like a thing and you vote on that by giving it a rating which is neatest to the set of very complicated variables which acheive that genetic trait. I assure you, the game works just fine. That IS the game. I took my first programming courses in 1993 and have poked around a bit, it's good work. It's exactly what it says it is, EARLY. But good, entertaining work.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
It's done exactly as everything else is done. You intuitively sense when women like a thing and you vote on that by giving it a rating which is neatest to the set of very complicated variables which acheive that genetic trait. I assure you, the game works just fine. That IS the game. I took my first programming courses in 1993 and have poked around a bit, it's good work. It's exactly what it says it is, EARLY. But good, entertaining work.
No, I meant the part about putting the peg in the hole. Why don't you upload a video capture of you doing that? If it's so easy, it should be a hole in one, right? IF she's willing and got her mouth open, ready to go to town on your knob, then just slide it in, right?

I've also poked around in the code, but due to the language barrier, didn't get far. But if it's good work, then why does every changelog include fixes to generation and rating code?

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
No, I meant the part about putting the peg in the hole. Why don't you upload a video capture of you doing that? If it's so easy, it should be a hole in one, right? IF she's willing and got her mouth open, ready to go to town on your knob, then just slide it in, right?

I've also poked around in the code, but due to the language barrier, didn't get far. But if it's good work, then why does every changelog include fixes to generation and rating code?
As far as i know it is rather hard, a good idea is to toggle the lateral view with 0 and 9 and try a combination of scrolling up and down, moving forward and backward and a bit sideways when needed. As stupid as it sounds try thinking like playing pool(the billiard one).

NbzAlt

Jan 28, 2020
Best bet for getting it in her mouth (assuming she's willing to open it) is to get lower than her face and angle upwards. Once you get it close she tends to aim down, as if she's aiming for a point ahead or below the tip and not actually on it, so if you come straight on you're more likely to hit her nose as she smashes her face down into it awkwardly.

Also, touch her face with it to get the dialogue out of the way, then you'll have a small window where she won't immediately close her mouth to talk as soon as you touch her.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes