4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

blapanda

Jul 28, 2017
This is the meaning of 'assets'. Assets ≠ Content

A game can have a lot of assets but no content and vice-versa.

Content is 'what we can see'. Some content react multiplicatively. For example, if you have 3 hairstyles and 3 colors you have 9 combinations. Yeah, you could make 9 different hairs but that's not optimal. What most developers do is to make only the 3 hairstyles and then create a color choosing 'gimmick' to reduce workload.
Strings and variables are not assets. Don't put everything into one bucket and expect it to be correct. Content, as already stated, is the entire mess, not just "what can I fap to". Think a bit outside of the box, dude.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Strings and variables are not assets. Don't put everything into one bucket and expect it to be correct. Content, as already stated, is the entire mess, not just "what can I fap to". Think a bit outside of the box, dude.
Whatever dude. Semantics.

Elconite

Apr 10, 2022
This game is really cool and more entertaining for an adult man than 99% of every game out there. That's just the facts. This guy deserves 10-15 bucks for this thing just as it is. I can't believe there are people complaining. You can't see a 2 hour movie for 15 bucks anymore and this thing has more than 2 hours of entertainment in it.

Parigar

May 4, 2020
This game is really cool and more entertaining for an adult man than 99% of every game out there. That's just the facts. This guy deserves 10-15 bucks for this thing just as it is. I can't believe there are people complaining. You can't see a 2 hour movie for 15 bucks anymore and this thing has more than 2 hours of entertainment in it.
Worst part of all is that you believe all of the above.

• Haha
Reactions: maxdannis

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
To be honest, there's a lot of aspects that are not good, but there's a lot of potential, and a lot that is already more than good enough.

The fondling mechanics and trying to get a blowjob to happen are both terrible.

Not being able to fully control our main character from a different angle than POV is problematic, especially for the aforementioned blowjob.

The girls that are randomly generated are for the most part really ugly.

The girls are way too bloody sensitive, and take too long to seduce.

The autosex is obnoxious.

Only 6 hairstyles in the whole bunch are worth using, the others are ugly for various reasons or entirely broken/defy gravity.
Most hairstyles that aren't parted in the middle have hair straight cut, and no distinction between the length of the front and the back, so you end up with either straight bangs, curvy straight bangs, hair that is too short in front, or nothing.

There's nothing in the way of bangs that aren't straight down with no uniqueness and parted bangs.
Since it clearly uses a similar system for hair as VAM, if you could import your own, it'd be ideal.

Now, a large majority of the problems are fixed by the MonkeyMod.

I wouldn't play it without the Monkey Mod, but with it, you can make some fairly nice looking women, and you can control the aspects of the game that are inconvenient.

I'm very happy that chin clefts actually get some much deserved recognition.

I'm not happy about how needlessly high poly the model seems to be.
Being able to have a lower poly version of the model, like we have for the hair, would probably be ideal for optimisations' sake.
Like, half the polygon count at least, could be achieved without degrading visual integrity that much if at all, especially in areas like the hands and feet.

The piston action is pretty good for the most part, minus initially getting it in.

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
I'm super confused on how to progress, I've done dozens of interviews but I'm still at level one. How are you supposed to progress to higher levels?

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
I'm super confused on how to progress, I've done dozens of interviews but I'm still at level one. How are you supposed to progress to higher levels?
A "level" consists of pool of 10 girls that you rated highly (preferably at least one 10 score).

So basically, once you have rated enough girls with high scores the level will progress.

Reactions: LDV

ShaneBelmont_IV

Sep 4, 2019
>"Don't try to touch me"
>"Don't try to poke me"
>"Thanks for coming"
>"You didn't even try to touch me"

Seriously, why does this happen? And why do some of the girls get angry almost immediately? It's frustrating and I still don't entirely get how the levelling and all that works, but once you get past it eventually you get to the good stuff

CrazyZy

Jan 27, 2022
Perhaps you have a lock on leveling up. Check it out in the cheats menu.

Duanne442

Aug 4, 2017
This game is legit pretty neat, honestly wasn't expecting this lol. If only could play in 3rd person
...and again, give a shout out to Thora, because Monkey lets you approximate this by moving the camera to another position. Much more useful during an encounter with a girl who is a strong autosexer, but something fun to play with regardless.

Elconite

Apr 10, 2022
If the game was easier or more automated or less confusing I'd probably not be interested or intrigued enough to play it. More depth and more variables and better AI would be really good but I do like it as it stands right now. I'm in my mid 40's and so grew up playing games that don't hold your hand and give you blow jobs to make you happy enough to keep playing. I like the challenge and the quirkiness of the game, I think it's coming along really well.
It would be perfect if the bugs were worked out a little bit more and the variables of choices and clothing, hair and all the other little tidbits were deeper and more interesting. I think he's doing a wonderful job and he's earned my money and attention while this thing evolves. Very nice.

UrbanDrench

Dec 25, 2019
>"Don't try to touch me"
>"Don't try to poke me"
>"Thanks for coming"

Seriously, why does this happen? And why do some of the girls get angry almost immediately? It's frustrating and I still don't entirely get how the levelling and all that works, but once you get past it eventually you get to the good stuff
If you read some of the notes on the wall, some of the girls are legit batshit crazy. Especially around level 1. Just kick them tf out if that happens.

Its a shame though. Some big tittie tall girl walked in and she ended up being a bitch who aint listen to anything. Sad times.

Reactions: SortaLewd

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
If you read some of the notes on the wall, some of the girls are legit batshit crazy. Especially around level 1. Just kick them tf out if that happens.

Its a shame though. Some big tittie tall girl walked in and she ended up being a bitch who aint listen to anything. Sad times.
Monkey fixes that

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
For those who want to have the latest updates as they come out you can subscribe to T Valle's patreon page for as little as $3 a month.
I don't have an issue with that strategy at all. I don't understand the need to hold back bugfixes, though.

PirateKitty

May 17, 2020
>"Don't try to touch me"
>"Don't try to poke me"
>"Thanks for coming"
You're too used to woke women. Lots of women play hard to get or lie about not wanting it just to tease you.

RL experience is like:

Man: "Can I touch you?"
Woman: "Real men don't ask."

Man touches woman
Woman: "Don't touch me!"
Man stops touching, "Okay, sorry."
Woman: "Are you faggot? Why did you stop?"

Woman: "You can come in, but just friends, okay?"
Woman practically shows you her ass in panties all night long.
Man acts cool and behaved since she said just friends.
Women: "Are you a homosexual? Why aren't you trying to fuck me?!"

And so on. Bitches be crazy, yo.
bitches-be-crazy-sheldon-cooper.gif

In the game there's even a stat for how much she will lie about it. In game the easiest way to tell if she is lying is if she's moaning and saying no.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes