4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
is there a way to convert a saved girl (take a pic with the phone) to a profile for autorating?
Not directly. What you can do is use Monkey to replace appearance and personality of new girls with traits you want. That will inject those traits into the gene pool of the auto rated profile based girls.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Oh, saving as in 'will be considered by the genetic algorithm'?

Monkey does correctly set the data inside of the game dictionary used by the genetic algorithm. I do not know 'how/if' the game use those genes, but it's likely a blend of several genes associated with the 'crotch' rating. It usually take a few generation of consistent ratings for things to converge.

In regards to ratings, click on the '?' top-right of the female rating panel (see below).

My understanding is that 0 will randomize all genes associated with the rating and is the only way to get rid of things you don't like.

-T-

View attachment 1747589
Yeah, for the life of me I can only get the algorithm to generate landing strip pubes :/

What I'm doing:

0. (Turn Off Sync In Menu)
1. Get girl
2. Rate normally
3. Use monkey to turn pubes into what I want (full/natural pubes)
4. Make Sure Hair rating is 9 or 10
5. Send Her home
6. Repeat for the whole week
7. Next week, girls still have landing strip pubes only :(((

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Yeah, for the life of me I can only get the algorithm to generate landing strip pubes :/
Since pubes are new, it is possible there are bugs. I did check that Monkey sets this correctly (like all other genes).

In the vast majority of cases, not getting the result you want is due to incorrect ratings or expecting results quickly.

A fundamental flaw with the game rating system is that a single value rates a collection of genes. I understand why it is this way, but it creates a lot of confusion.

Pubes are attached to the 'hair' rating, you can see this by hovering your mouse over hair in the rating panel:
1649537608304.png

What this means is that 'ALL' genes above needs to be set consistently. If you are focusing on pubes and rating those 10, but don't adjust other 'hair' genes the genetic algorithm will get confused.

I haven't disassembled the game code, so I don't which genes are considered nor what calculations and weighting is being used on level up.

Also I don't believe 'weeks' matter - looking at the code, genes only change when the group levels up, and it usually takes 2+ levels for things to consistently show up.

-T-

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
For those who want to have the latest updates as they come out you can subscribe to T Valle's patreon page for as little as $3 a month.
If builds aren't shared here, how is the developer expecting to spread awareness of his game and gain more subscribers? I mean, it's obviously his choice, but the strategy seems a bit short-sighted.

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
If builds aren't shared here, how is the developer expecting to spread awareness of his game and gain more subscribers? I mean, it's obviously his choice, but the strategy seems a bit short-sighted.
The builds are shared here. Just not until they go public. If you want patreon only releases then subscribe. No problem if you don't mind waiting for the public builds.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
The builds are shared here. Just not until they go public. If you want patreon only releases then subscribe. No problem if you don't mind waiting for the public builds.
When do they go public? I was looking at his Patreon and I don't see anything about public builds.

RockyVA

Feb 1, 2018
When do they go public? I was looking at his Patreon and I don't see anything about public builds.
There doesn't appear to be a regular public release schedule. SMA 0.8.3b was the most recent public release. It was posted on 29 Jan. For subscribers T Valle has committed to at least one update per month.

Reactions: MercuriusORG

adem2024

Nov 4, 2019
Does anyone know how to reprogram and change the finger call from button two to another? Just playing from a laptop with dead keys in the original game and without a finger, which makes it even more hardcore)).

• Sad
Reactions: LDV

CrazyZy

Jan 27, 2022
旧版本文件和存档导致我的新版本无法使用我应该去哪里删除数据?
If I understand you correctly, then maybe this should help..

Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Save\v0.8 or Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Characters\v0.8

Reactions: hever50

as110

Apr 13, 2022
CrazyZy,帖子:7920241,成员:4608613 said:
如果我理解正确,那么也许这应该会有所帮助..

Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Save\v0.8Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Characters\v0.8
[/引用]
非常感谢你。他很有用
:)

Reactions: CrazyZy
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes