4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
What is the “single interview” option in the main menu? It’s impossible to click on thank you

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
How to get blowjob? She just rotating her head around dick and keep talking(i used cheat mod to make her sluttier). Is there any way to make her sit still?
The model needs to have a high enough "desire to suck" stat (which can be increased with the "monkey mod"), then she needs to have high enough arousal to take your beepis over your fonger. Even then, some models prefer to nuzzle ( ❤ ) until they're essentially at maximum pleasure as well.
Is there a creampie effect in this release ?
No; the only way you can even tell your character ejaculated is when the model talks about how they like/dislike how your sinistral seminal vesicle squirted special sauce into her marble meat masher. I'm personally hoping for breeding and dates. ;)
What is the “single interview” option in the main menu? It’s impossible to click on thank you
When you take a photo of a girl in the game (press 3), you can convene her to a single interview
That is to say, you can take a photo with the phone (not the new camera) and save that model to be interviewed again from the "single interview" option whenever you want (we used to have to keep a save with her guaranteed in the next interview). If you modify the model with the monkey mod or the save editor, you'll need to take a new photo of her to save the changes.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I swear there are some body features that monkey doesn't have a slider for...
If I missed any important genes, please let me know.

Each time the game release, I check all the genes and add support as needed. As of 9.1 the game contains 294 appearance genes, of which Monkey exposes more than 220.

The missing genes are either not used in the game (eyelashes colors, body decal, etc.), have no visual impacts (several normal/reflection don't work), or things I believe people wouldn't care about (finger spacing, anus or labia detailed look, etc.). Of course I may have missed some.

As I kept getting special requests, the game kept changing and was taking days of regression tests, I decided to provide a Custom JSON system which allows anyone to add new controls to the UI easily.

If you care about some of the more... hmm esoteric... genes like say the model urethra size (Scaler_Uretra_) or anus irregularities (Morpher_AnusIrregularidadA_ through D_) you can easily add them to your game. Look at monkey.json for examples and read the Quick JSON guide.

All appearance genes are listed and documented in Monkey's FemaleCharacterAppearanceManager which you can access via dnspy. You can see which one I left out as a starting point.

-T-

Last edited:

biglou36

Mar 25, 2019
If I missed any important genes, please let me know.

Each time the game release, I check all the genes and add support as needed. As of 9.1 the game contains 294 appearance genes, of which Monkey exposes more than 220.

The missing genes are either not used in the game (eyelashes colors, body decal, etc.), have no visual impacts (several normal/reflection don't work), or things I believe people wouldn't care about (finger spacing, anus or labia detailed look, etc.). Of course I may have missed some.

As I kept getting special requests, the game kept changing and was taking days of regression tests, I decided to provide a Custom JSON system which allows anyone to add new controls to the UI easily.

If you care about some of the more... hmm esoteric... genes like say the model urethra size (Scaler_Uretra_) or anus irregularities (Morpher_AnusIrregularidadA_ through D_) you can easily add them to your game. Look at monkey.json for examples and read the Quick JSON guide.

All appearance genes are listed and documented in Monkey's FemaleCharacterAppearanceManager which you can access via dnspy. You can see which one I left out as a starting point.

-T-
I appreciate the response! Thank you for time and effort making this tool as it is absolutely crucial for this game.

A few things like separating the different skin textures in separate sliders similar to how the profile does it would go a long way. Same for makeup.

After reading your comment, I'm convinced now that it's the base game that is missing a lot of customization. One such slider I couldn't find was forehead height. You could kind of work around it by adjusting face height but I never got the results I was looking for.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
A few things like separating the different skin textures in separate sliders similar to how the profile does it would go a long way. Same for makeup.
Skin textures? Did you mean skin tones? If you have specific suggestion, pm them to me and I can take a look.

However profiles use a completely different internal rating system and nomenclature - there is no easy mapping between profiles and genes.

To simplify: when you set a value like face type to 'Asian' in profile, under the hood there is game code that defines and computes a bunch of ranges for genes - nose, ears, mouth, head, skin, eyes, etc. You can't 'create' an Asian face - the code checks a model against those ranges and computes a rating of how close/far you are from the target.

This goes for most/all profile entry; there is no 'milky pear' shape or 'too much' makeup. The meaning for all those are defined in code by the dev. This is incredibly complicated and time consuming; I have no idea why the dev decided to do it this way. All of the logic is hidden and non configurable. Users have no idea why a model is 'African' or 'Perverted', etc.

Replicating all this logic and complexity in Monkey is a non starter. Instead I've decided to focus on proper gene handling. Those are the only thing that gets saved with the model image, and represent the extent of what the genetic algorithm can do.

The next version of Monkey (soon) will expose all the internal computations used by agencies - so you will know how much of an 'Asian' your model is. The support is generic, so you can add custom slider for any of the thousands of internal ratings the game use. But - you won't be able to set those values (for example make a model more/less 'Asian', etc.), as the game itself simply doesn't allow that.

-T-

Last edited:

demagole

Sep 8, 2019
Hi demagole Are there any other updates on this Clothes Editor mod?
I'm still trying to fix a cursor problem and think I managed it.

But I'm reporting some problems with the new SMA version therefore I'm waiting a little bit to release this fix.

Other than that, no, nothing is planned. Do you need new features ? or any other idea ?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I'm still trying to fix a cursor problem and think I managed it.

But I'm reporting some problems with the new SMA version therefore I'm waiting a little bit to release this fix.

Other than that, no, nothing is planned. Do you need new features ? or any other idea ?
Hi, Im using the latest release 0.9.1a and so far, its been perfectly fine for me. No saving issues.

I know this is not directly possible in the way the assests are compiled, but I would like to be eventually able to apply / import our own clothing, such as from items that are used in Daz3D... Not sure if theres a route we could look at to do this?

Your mod works really well, just needs a few fixes I think as I have issues applying colours properly to garments.

_HappyWolf_

Jan 14, 2019
The model needs to have a high enough "desire to suck" stat (which can be increased with the "monkey mod"), then she needs to have high enough arousal to take your beepis over your fonger. Even then, some models prefer to nuzzle ( ❤ ) until they're essentially at maximum pleasure as well.

No; the only way you can even tell your character ejaculated is when the model talks about how they like/dislike how your sinistral seminal vesicle squirted special sauce into her marble meat masher. I'm personally hoping for breeding and dates. ;)

That is to say, you can take a photo with the phone (not the new camera) and save that model to be interviewed again from the "single interview" option whenever you want (we used to have to keep a save with her guaranteed in the next interview). If you modify the model with the monkey mod or the save editor, you'll need to take a new photo of her to save the changes.
Did like you say. She still rotating her head around dick. I gues its because she tries take it but talking animation and dick physics doesnt allow her to do it.

demagole

Sep 8, 2019
Hi, Im using the latest release 0.9.1a and so far, its been perfectly fine for me. No saving issues.

I know this is not directly possible in the way the assests are compiled, but I would like to be eventually able to apply / import our own clothing, such as from items that are used in Daz3D... Not sure if theres a route we could look at to do this?

Your mod works really well, just needs a few fixes I think as I have issues applying colours properly to garments.
Ok thanks for your insights.

Importing external piece of clothes is a really big project and I don't think I can manage to do it right. It would be my dream. I'm not saying I can't do it but the chances are slim.

About your color problem, don't hesitate to PM me details about it, I was not aware of this issue.

Reactions: HillDweller

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Tried playing it for the first time. Right arm just goes all over the place, turns inside out, and then the body just starts wobbling all over the place.

Really need custom keys because keyboard layout atm is fucking horrible.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Did like you say. She still rotating her head around dick. I gues its because she tries take it but talking animation and dick physics doesnt allow her to do it.
Yeah, I forgot they can't start the animation unless they have enough "space" from their static position to perform it (and changing MC sizes can prevent it, too). Basically, the stars need to align for any of the "autosex" features to work, but it's worth it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes