4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

JamesBond154

Apr 29, 2017
Explain your problem a bit more precisely. What don't you understand?
There are these colors bars right.. and the pink bar which gain pleasure of the model how to increase that without hurting the model... somehow I just mess it up or idk i just cannot get that bar up to the top then there is on thin red bar they both just dont go up!!!

xxxyyyy23

Jun 16, 2020
I thought zero was ignoring the selected part but help in the rate her section doesn't say so, so I have to ask.

1) What do you guys do when you did not see a girl's ass for example, the girl stormed out before you could check it out or maybe she doesn't strip? 0 apparently means the aspects you never want to see so whatever you do you are risking the tainting of the pool.

2) Help also advises giving zero for the aspects you want to see in a woman and 10 for aspects you think is ideal. Say a girl came with very narrow eyes which I hate, but blue eyes which I definitely want. What is the correct rating practice here?

Probably the answer is somewhere in the forum lol but too many pages and I couldn't find a similar question with search.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I thought zero was ignoring the selected part but help in the rate her section doesn't say so, so I have to ask.
Probably the answer is somewhere in the forum lol but too many pages and I couldn't find a similar question with search.
Well, my guy, after playing this game so many times the "intended" way, I can say this:
This game is like TikTok: giving individual feedback is technically best for your experience, but when the AI just isn't with you, simply swiping until you find something good is a better use of your time. Then you can edit her as much as you like.
Of course you should always be measuring butts—before even introducing yourself! You might get ONE model you actually get to properly inspect, but even flawless rating won't help you when the seed is just wandering someplace strange.
Rating her eyes is, indeed, rating every aspect: shape, eyelid heaviness, eyelid size, eyelid slope, color (possibly all three components therein), etc. So when you rate her butt as a 10 because of its size, she might not have that giant, glistening donut you've been craving, but then rating less than 10 may make future butts smaller (war crime)—and it's all just maddening to worry over.

Reactions: xxxyyyy23

bob0000002

Dec 16, 2017
Not only that but when I change the settings, the girl transforms into a dehydrated granny.
View attachment 1951296
Yeah, this is a serious bug for those of us who can't be arsed to fiddle with the 40,000 sliders in Monkey. Not knocking the people who can, but for those of us who embody Buridan's ass could use a functional auto-rater.

Before the latest update broke it, the 'complete mode' settings would get you fairly attractive, non-slutty yet submissive models of a particular race, height and build. With the 'simple mode' settings the results of the auto-ratings are trash and it's back to fiddly slider hell.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, this is a serious bug for those of us who can't be arsed to fiddle with the 40,000 sliders in Monkey. Not knocking the people who can, but for those of us who embody Buridan's ass could use a functional auto-rater.

Before the latest update broke it, the 'complete mode' settings would get you fairly attractive, non-slutty yet submissive models of a particular race, height and build. With the 'simple mode' settings the results of the auto-ratings are trash and it's back to fiddly slider hell.
It's not a bug, it's just all settings defaulting to minimum. It takes a couple of minutes, but models are normal when you manually set everything to the middle.

Jan 7, 2022

1) What do you guys do when you did not see a girl's ass for example, the girl stormed out before you could check it out or maybe she doesn't strip? 0 apparently means the aspects you never want to see so whatever you do you are risking the tainting of the pool.

2) Help also advises giving zero for the aspects you want to see in a woman and 10 for aspects you think is ideal. Say a girl came with very narrow eyes which I hate, but blue eyes which I definitely want. What is the correct rating practice here?

1 - Move to slider to 5. I move them all to 5 and then change them from there as I evaluate things.

2 - Not 0 or 10, that's for sure. Start at 5 and then weigh the good and the bad and maybe nudge it more positive or more negative depending on how much those narrow eyes are putting a hitch in your step.

Reactions: xxxyyyy23

bob0000002

Dec 16, 2017
It's not a bug, it's just all settings defaulting to minimum. It takes a couple of minutes, but models are normal when you manually set everything to the middle.
"Normal" isn't good either: when you set everything to the middle setting, you wipe out nearly all of the race / build information from Simple mode and it's not exactly trivial to figure out which of the 100+ dropdowns correspond to the kind of face shape you can set with one click in simple mode.

Without the granular complete mode personality and desire settings, auto-rating is unusable except to make sluts: trying to make 'reluctant' models just means she'll immediately storm out of every interview. But having to manually set every physical parameter is exhausting because there are e.g. 25 different dropdowns just for the nose and setting them all to medium gets you the 'generic' nose instead of restoring what you had in simple mode.

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
There are these colors bars right.. and the pink bar which gain pleasure of the model how to increase that without hurting the model... somehow I just mess it up or idk i just cannot get that bar up to the top then there is on thin red bar they both just dont go up!!!
Girls are all different. Some will never want to do anything, others will be ready for anything. You have to wait to find the good ones, give them high marks, and you'll get more and more (low marks for girls who anger quickly, for example)

Or, you use the Monkey Mod, and there you can make them more docile or excited

Reactions: JamesBond154

Provo1980

Jan 7, 2021
Love this game, wish it had more content, but even just with this it is pretty good. One of the best games on this site IMO.

Any info wether anything else is going to be implemented regarding interaction? Like grope, maybe fetishes and so on. As soon as the game gets a bit more content, and possibly additional interaction tools, f me but I will be paying for development gladly. If this type of interaction was lets say available to some story game, take my money please :). Best of luck to the develeper, you are doing a good job!

Reactions: Pchit

numnut

Jan 16, 2021
I just wanted to say I Love this game to the creator Awesome Job ! and i would like to know if i can make a midget with a huge butt and stubby little limbs ?....... don't judge :D

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I just wanted to say I Love this game to the creator Awesome Job ! and i would like to know if i can make a midget with a huge butt and stubby little limbs ?....... don't judge :D
Bottom-heavy shortstacks? Absolutely. That's my secondary profile! You can't shorten her limbs though.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes