4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Yotherethere

Apr 28, 2021
They don't look like that for most people
open the game, hit esc, and read the trouble shooting tab.
That is where your problem is, cause it's not just the hair color that is way off in that screenshot.
Could it be, that his computer is simply not good enough?

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
It's not a bug, it's just all settings defaulting to minimum. It takes a couple of minutes, but models are normal when you manually set everything to the middle.
It is definitely a bug... Try making a complete profile and try to load it back. It will look normal at first, but all the sliders are back to the lowest setting. So just touching one of those sliders turns it into that granny.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
It is definitely a bug... Try making a complete profile and try to load it back. It will look normal at first, but all the sliders are back to the lowest setting. So just touching one of those sliders turns it into that granny.
Oh, I see what you mean now; I only had one profile from an older version I went to change, and thought it was a simple profile being soft erased by changing it to a complete one.
Yeah, that's... really quite terrible.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Hopefully this isn't too negative, but I thought from the beginning that auto-rating was destined for problems, so I've gone without it this whole time, and haven't seen a lot of problems. (Notable exception: if I rate diligently for a few weeks to get decent models, and then do a lot of skips, the face will deteriorate a lot, while the body stays mostly ok; this is as of 0.8.6a, as I haven't wanted to upgrade version yet).

demagole

Sep 8, 2019
Hi, Im using the latest release 0.9.1a and so far, its been perfectly fine for me. No saving issues.

I know this is not directly possible in the way the assests are compiled, but I would like to be eventually able to apply / import our own clothing, such as from items that are used in Daz3D... Not sure if theres a route we could look at to do this?

Your mod works really well, just needs a few fixes I think as I have issues applying colours properly to garments.
I'm starting to think about the import of external clothes. Could I ask you some questions in private about the 3D side since you seem knowledgeable ?

axo59

Jun 15, 2022
Impossible controls, unforgiving difficulty and no telling what is right and what is wrong makes for a terrible game.

Choose one of the three and you might have something playable.

Also, if you put the aspect ratio to 32:9, the interface gets cut off, making the game unplayable.
[/QUOTE]
Same mistake. How can I change the aspect ratio,pls

• Angry
Reactions: Rexaureus

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
Can you priority fix the profiles defaulting to very low on load etc, even defaulting to medium wouldn't be as bad.

When editing profiles ideally they should maintain the last settings they had saved when editing them, should also be able to copy a profile even if its just changing the name and hitting save again.

Fix these issues in next update and the game gets a 10/10 for me, next update needs literally just this fix imo to be a good update. Not being able to edit or copy profiles due to them defaulting to very low(all) on load is a major gamebreaker for me and at least a few other players. There are so many settings to change individually and its time-consuming. For both complete and simple profiles not everything gets remembered when you re-edit a profile.

I'll be downloading the monkey mod now and trying to get that to work since it probably helps with these issues.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Can you priority fix the profiles defaulting to very low on load etc, even defaulting to medium wouldn't be as bad.
I'll be downloading the monkey mod now and trying to get that to work since it probably helps with these issues.
I don't believe the dev reads this board. This bug was introduced in 9.1 and has been reported several times on Discord.

Sadly, Monkey is powerless here as the game itself is broken.

-T-.

Reactions: lewdgirl69

axo59

Jun 15, 2022
I cannot do anything in: employee interface/ageny information, only pressing esc.There is not shown all at desk, can't read the text. Where's the problem or isn't it a problem?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I cannot do anything in: employee interface/ageny information, only pressing esc.There is not shown all at desk, can't read the text. Where's the problem or isn't it a problem?
ERM...

I assume you are viewing and using the mouse to look at either the PC Screen at the desk, or the Model in the room (when interviewing) and pressing F on either to bring up menu / interactions?

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Does the dev post on this site? If not, anyone who posts on his Patreon or Discord can ask whether or not there's a chance for a VR version?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I asked you on discord. I don't know how can I PM you here since your profile is private.
Right, OK mate. I'll check out DC... Sorry.

TBH, I dont use discord a lot due to its security, but I have PM'd y ou on the forum here, so might work now... ?

Last edited:
Reactions: demagole

axo59

Jun 15, 2022
ERM...

I assume you are viewing and using the mouse to look at either the PC Screen at the desk, or the Model in the room (when interviewing) and pressing F on either to bring up menu / interactions?
sure. Are there other options?

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes