• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

offtopicboy

Jul 14, 2021
I haven't reviewed the collision system in details, but hole insertion uses body 'parts' to specify what you can/can't insert. There is no limitation on sizes as long as the object is convex. Holes will stretch to their limit then if the object is bigger it will look bad. You can test this easily by overriding sizes in Monkey. You can add fisting as a suggestion on discord.

I think that's unfair - he did an entire clothing system with save. There is a lot to complain here, but lack of efforts is not it.

Transparent materials are particularly difficult to do right. The new glasses appears to use a new rendering technique for that game ( ), and the HDRP lighting/sky had to be changed. My guess is that this is new territory for the dev.

-T-

P.s. it actually looks good - screenshots from KerbCokain and CommonFactory on Discord. First image shows a clothing set, second how the reflection probe is able to reflect the scene light properly.
Can you share the .zip file of the new version with us for "testing"?

Thx!!

• Haha
Reactions: srg91

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Can you share the .zip file of the new version with us for "testing"?

Thx!!
No. I will not distribute other people's work without their consent.

I'm not judging here. I understand that people may be in difficult financial position. I also use this site to test before spending my money, because I've been burned numerous times by unscrupulous developers.

I still think this game has a lot potential. However without more financial support I fear this project will die. This thread has over 2.2m views, and still this dev has <360 patrons. The adult game scene is... a harsh mistress.

-T-

Last edited:

XanderAlex

Sep 7, 2022
It is a very strange decision to use a camera to save the outfit, while the smartphone has already done similar functions for the model and pose. It would be more logical to take a screenshot "from the lens" in the alternative camera mode, and attach clothes to a smartphone like other save.
In general, there are no significant improvements, the controls are still uncomfortable, the protagonist turns and throws to the sides from careless movement or touching the wall. Motion recursion is constantly triggered: the hand moves the camera - the camera moves the hand more - the hand moves the camera - the camera moves the hand - the character falls. A similar problem of blowjob, she adjusts to the penis and shifts it and tries to adjust to a new position- the latter can happen to infinity. The palm does not adjust to the distance to the body, which is why you have to put the camera almost perpendicular to the body, otherwise the movements will be jerky and jamming.
This control is typical for games created for VR, where keyboard and mouse control is only for "tests".

Well, it's definitely not perfect. Most of the models I've interviewed with glasses all had them floating about four inches above their heads.
This problem is marked as known:
Known Issues 0.9.3.txt
0.9.3:
-There are incorrect materials in some of the cloth pieces.
-A severely malformed face may make some glasses appear glitchy.

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
It is a very strange decision to use a camera to save the outfit, while the smartphone has already done similar functions for the model and pose. It would be more logical to take a screenshot "from the lens" in the alternative camera mode, and attach clothes to a smartphone like other save.
In general, there are no significant improvements, the controls are still uncomfortable, the protagonist turns and throws to the sides from careless movement or touching the wall. Motion recursion is constantly triggered: the hand moves the camera - the camera moves the hand more - the hand moves the camera - the camera moves the hand - the character falls. A similar problem of blowjob, she adjusts to the penis and shifts it and tries to adjust to a new position- the latter can happen to infinity. The palm does not adjust to the distance to the body, which is why you have to put the camera almost perpendicular to the body, otherwise the movements will be jerky and jamming.
This control is typical for games created for VR, where keyboard and mouse control is only for "tests".

This problem is marked as known:
Known Issues 0.9.3.txt
0.9.3:
-There are incorrect materials in some of the cloth pieces.
-A severely malformed face may make some glasses appear glitchy.
Weird because in my cases, the face looked pretty normal. Not sure what the definition of severely malformed is here.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
No. I will not distribute other people's work without their consent.

I'm not judging here. I understand that people may be in difficult financial position. I also use this site to test before spending my money, because I've been burned numerous times by unscrupulous developers.

I still think this game has a lot potential. However without more financial support I fear this project will die. This thread has over 2.2m views, and still this dev has <360 patrons. The adult game scene is... a harsh mistress.

-T-
Agree, I used to support devs but been burned and now I can't bring myself into doing it, even if I want to support them, and this developer is really doing well, if I knew he wouldn't abandon it, insurance in other words, I might change my mind, but Patreon is too dangerous and too easy to fool people.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
The girls are always bald, and it keeps forcing me into third person which makes interacting with them very difficult

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes