4.10 star(s) 153 Votes
Jan 7, 2022
So what do you do in this game other than inviting a girl, doing nothing with her because she refuses everything and spawning another to repeat the process? Also, why it runs so badly and crashes randomly?
Well...hide the salami.

It kind of works like natural selection. The gene pool protects itself.

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
hi guys, sorry for my bad english, how can i touch the girls? and how can i fuck them or make them to sucking my character?
ARROWS : Move MC
HOLD RIGHT CLICK + MOUSE : Move MC's head and vision
C and V : Crouch up and down
MOUSE ROLL : forward and backward pelvic movement (to penetrate)
1 : To use hand
2 : To use finger
3 : To use phone (to save the girl, or, if you press T, to save the pose)
4 : To use camera

Then practice and patience, rase the level of content (green gauge) and excitement (pink gauge), without raising the level of anger and pain (red and blue gauges)

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
there is no monkey folder on fresh instal ????? better
instalguide pls
Ehhhh better install guide ?
Monkey cheat mod is not part of the game. So don't think the dev is gonna explain the install

But I'll type this up one more time............... Here we go.
Press the cheat mod link on the OP page,,,that leads to the monkey mod.
Read the monkey mod post (if you want). download the Monkey 7Zip file.
Open the game folder. open the 7zip with whatever zip/rar program you use for that.
Toss the monkey files into the game folder where the exe is (extract them in it,, even that works)..
................................. and that's it.

Run the game ... Open the monkey menu with M.. the monkey menu will pop up on the right lower corner.
Most are sliders that you can use to max or nothing.. so you can reset anger, max out consent,,, give em bigger tits and so on.
PS,,, if you press the Y button when you have monkey it will turn the girl into uberslut
Edit.......Letter o = instant orgasm,,,, forgot 2 mention that.

Controls for this are the same as any game,,, wasd buttons.. + what Julios above me posted
P = no pants for you
Shift + p = no shirt.

Last edited:

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
How I can maker her have a orgasm, I hup pink bar, but never fill up.
that is different for for the models,,,most have weak spots ,,, even touching her calves worked on 1 girl.
If it is with having sex.
Most normal is fucking her deeper or not that deep at all.. anal ,, no anal
Slow and deep or really fast and shallow, so on.
It's a try it out and see thing ;).

1 of the most important things is the little horny red bar in the orgasm bar ,, max that out that helps with the anger issues as well.
Get her hot and heavy ,,, so to speak.

Reactions: Pchit

teo4723

Aug 12, 2019
i barely touch one girl and her pain meter went straigh through hell and keeps telling me i am being too harsh but ihave lowered my sensitive and my dpi but i think mu mouse wheel is too fast even is i barely move it anyway to fix this?

Reactions: ManifestDream
Apr 10, 2018
i barely touch one girl and her pain meter went straigh through hell and keeps telling me i am being too harsh but ihave lowered my sensitive and my dpi but i think mu mouse wheel is too fast even is i barely move it anyway to fix this?
Press Esc,then Inputs and try config:unsure: and try hold leftAlt when touch

Last edited:

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
I took interest in this game but I've no idea how to play it or how to do anything, I followed the guide to the letter and I still feel LOST! LOL
like furthest I've gone with this that I managed to make a girl bend in the weirdest ways possible :ROFLMAO:

HELP! o_O

CaptFeather

Apr 22, 2022
Anyone know how to LOAD outfits? Have I missed something here, but I am assuming you can save outfits, but I dont know where to create them or save them, before loading. I think its with the camera still, unless thats changed? Just doesnt quite make sense to me how you can get an outfit, if you havent been lucky to find a model in one you want...

Haven't tested it myself, but I'm pretty sure it's under costume in the interaction (default f) menu > Change your outfit > Load.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes