• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
I'm asking again, but is this version's leveling system faster ? Because the last time I played this game, the leveling up was slow af compared to when I played it the first time and it was going at a decent pace.

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
Any changelog for the latest version?
0.9.3a version changes :

- The player can save and load outfits
- A cheat to change penis stiffness has been added
- Models can wear glasses
- Some accessories

Fixes
- The player's hand camera will draw the ceiling.
- It was impossible to remove clots that did not cover any body part.
- It was possible to force a model into a pose without bribing her first.
- Many minor errors

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
0.9.3a version changes :

- The player can save and load outfits
- A cheat to change penis stiffness has been added
- Models can wear glasses
- Some accessories

Fixes
- The player's hand camera will draw the ceiling.
- It was impossible to remove clots that did not cover any body part.
- It was possible to force a model into a pose without bribing her first.
- Many minor errors
Anyone know how to LOAD outfits? Have I missed something here, but I am assuming you can save outfits, but I dont know where to create them or save them, before loading. I think its with the camera still, unless thats changed? Just doesnt quite make sense to me how you can get an outfit, if you havent been lucky to find a model in one you want...

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
This may not be a serious reply to your (all of your) complaints about 0.9.3a, but..
The game is probably sending you into random 3rd person view to make it easier to see that..
Your male character probably still has no fucking testicles/balls.

Sep 22, 2017
oh my god guys the developer finally fixed this game and addressed all our concerns: myopia correction!

i was afraid that this game was starting to become a lost cause but it seems that the developer has finally gotten their priorities sorted. phew, crisis averted!

Reactions: dusty stu

itnoel

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
anyone notice in this new release sudden freezing? Also when I open up my task manager when this happens there are suddenly (2) instances of the game running at the same time until it unfreezes. Was really enjoying before this happened. Any help is appreciated. thanks

Jul 26, 2021
needs some form of tutorial. just dropping the player in with 0 explanation of what the buttons do is just bullshit. then when i found the options screen to look at what the buttons do, there's apparently no take pictures button? that seems just wrong for a game about modeling especially when thats part of the interview. i think you are either trying to do to many things, or you are explaining them poorly. when menus appear in the rendered portion of the game they are both warped and tiny at the default resolution. it makes me think you may have some crazy problem with your computer or monitor.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
So what do you do in this game other than inviting a girl, doing nothing with her because she refuses everything and spawning another to repeat the process? Also, why it runs so badly and crashes randomly?
Well you need to get them into it. Then after the interview is over, you rate them.
Rate the slutty ones better then the prudish ones and you will start to get more slutty girls as the game progresses.

If you want a shortcut to see what's what in the game i suggest adding the mod cheat (Monkey) to it.

..... the crashing i have no idea. Don't have that problem.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes