4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I think it is the Monkey app that's making the game glitch - I just removed it, and now it works fine (for me at least)
I've been testing v9.3 for a while now without issues. I've done limited testing with Monkey 1.8.3, and I'm surprised that even the clothing randomizer still works given all the changes and new accessories.

However most of my tests are on the soon to be released version, so there might still be issues. Please PM me if you have this or any issues caused by Monkey.

Remember that pressing 'R' will bring the 3rd person camera up. Also the use of multiple mods, may mess up the cameras. I'd suggest remapping the 'R' key (in Monkey_configuration.xml) to a less accessible key first to see if this helps.

-T-

Reactions: Iluha

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I've been testing v9.3 for a while now without issues. I've done limited testing with Monkey 1.8.3, and I'm surprised that even the clothing randomizer still works given all the changes and new accessories.

However most of my tests are on the soon to be released version, so there might still be issues. Please PM me if you have this or any issues caused by Monkey.

Remember that pressing 'R' will bring the 3rd person camera up. Also the use of multiple mods, may mess up the cameras. I'd suggest remapping the 'R' key (in Monkey_configuration.xml) to a less accessible key first to see if this helps.

-T-
Yea, I could get both of the mods available to show up in the new version, IE your MM and The Clothes Mod done by demagole however im not sure yet if these are affecting the game.

I can get the clothes mod to load, but it doesnt actually work, IE make changes to anything, so I'll need to check that when I can.

I can see options to LOAD costumes, but dont know how to create ones so they appear and load. I tried copying both types of PNG from Characters and into the Outfits folders, which were taken from CAMERA and PHONE, but these show up as loadable costumes, but dont actually do anything.

More testing required, but they are the issues im facing atm and im not yet sure if these are caused by the mods or not either which I'll test as I stated again later. .

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
Yea, I could get both of the mods available to show up in the new version, IE your MM and The Clothes Mod done by demagole however im not sure yet if these are affecting the game.

I can get the clothes mod to load, but it doesnt actually work, IE make changes to anything, so I'll need to check that when I can.

I can see options to LOAD costumes, but dont know how to create ones so they appear and load. I tried copying both types of PNG from Characters and into the Outfits folders, which were taken from CAMERA and PHONE, but these show up as loadable costumes, but dont actually do anything.

More testing required, but they are the issues im facing atm and im not yet sure if these are caused by the mods or not either which I'll test as I stated again later. .
with the camera out (4) press (T) and then take a photo, it will save the outfit.

Eggsodysseus

Feb 19, 2019
Is it possible to make a mod that would add stomach inflation to the game? Idk how to program gud, but I assume there's a seperate slider for handling the belly mesh, no? If so it would be tying it's activation to a series of checks to see if the dick is inserted, plus climax, to then apply a progressively increasing value to the related slider.
Has that been done yet? lol

boobthief

May 25, 2017

If you view one of the outfit PNGs in a hex editor there's some custom metadata at the end of the file in a data structure showing references to clothing and RGB values. N.B. some of the language encoding because of Spanish var names.

e.g.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HTH

Reactions: Vbrz and IXL

Sterchi

Mar 5, 2018
That a GREAT game

You can cheat, edit the girl and so on.

But you don't know any action, how to move, nothing.

You did not know how to end the meeting, not a clue

Thanks a lot

snopiir

Apr 3, 2018
ARROWS : Move MC
HOLD RIGHT CLICK + MOUSE : Move MC's head and vision
C and V : Crouch up and down
MOUSE ROLL : forward and backward pelvic movement (to penetrate)
1 : To use hand
2 : To use finger
3 : To use phone (to save the girl, or, if you press T, to save the pose)
4 : To use camera

Then practice and patience, rase the level of content (green gauge) and excitement (pink gauge), without raising the level of anger and pain (red and blue gauges)
With these control were in the game somewhere i had no idea what I was doing just paying these girls for nothing

Nightman80

Sep 16, 2022
hola chicos, perdon por mi mal ingles, como puedo tocar a las chicas? ¿Y cómo puedo follarlos o hacer que chupen a mi personaje?
[/COTIZAR]
Depende en que parte del juego estes. Puedes hacerlo de la manera sencilla copiando una imagen .PNG de una chica que encuentras por aquí y pegarlo en la carpeta \TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Characters\v08. Luego en el juego le haces una entrevista individual "Single Interview"
Te dejo algunas. Elane_Komsthoeft.png Desirae_Sigg.png Collene_Byrom.png Gaye_Blatnik_COCOA.png

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I can't insure compatibility with other mods as it requires time and resources I don't have. I'm hoping someone has a better mod, so I can retire Monkey back to his Island :)

Issues will arise when multiple mods mess with game cameras. The solution here is for the dev to provide a proper multi-view extensible camera system. Relying on mods to provide such critical feature is asking for trouble.

If you are experiencing issues with certain features, Monkey allows rebinding to different keys. This way you can pick and choose features from different mods.

The new clothing system uses the same approach as all other game save. It adds a custom data chunk to a PNG formatted image. You can see this data with an hex editor. All generated game images (poses, character, clothing, profile, etc.) are incompatible and use a different data format. You can't mix and match them.

To create a new clothing set, use the '4' camera and middle button to switch mode. To load, use the dialog wheel.

-T-

Last edited:

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
I'm getting an error trying to run this
"unityplayer.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error"

perovesen

Feb 28, 2019

-T-
I tried to do a bit of testing myself .. If I installed monkey before starting a new game the characters would glitch (most noticeable with accessories and hair), but when I began a new game, closed the game and then installed monkey, everything worked fine

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I tried to do a bit of testing myself .. If I installed monkey before starting a new game the characters would glitch (most noticeable with accessories and hair), but when I began a new game, closed the game and then installed monkey, everything worked fine
This is the way you should always install as described in all Monkey release notes. I'll remove the "existing install" section moving forward as I think this leads to many install issues.

Using older saved games and models is probably part of the issue. The game doesn't use version numbers or schema, and doesn't insure backward compatibility. I always test Monkey on fresh windows instances, which bypass all those issues.

The new accessories do cause visual glitches, and seem to have numerous problems as usual. This is unrelated to any mods.

-T-

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
This is the way you should always install as described in all Monkey release notes. I'll remove the "existing install" section moving forward as I think this leads to many install issues.

Using older saved games and models is probably part of the issue. The game doesn't use version numbers or schema, and doesn't insure backward compatibility. I always test Monkey on fresh windows instances, which bypass all those issues.

The new accessories do cause visual glitches, and seem to have numerous problems as usual. This is unrelated to any mods.

-T-
Totally agree. As I said, I needed to test fully, but couldnt get the costumes to load. I tried with and without the mods, but my point is that I was wondering if historical save data that did has been saved from prior versions with mods, that is now being used within a game that doesnt have the mods, if that is causing some isses? I wanted to try without mods, and with blank save data (from a fresh install as it were) which I will do shortly.

Hoping to test a little later, I just didnt know at the time what or how to create costumes in the first place... lol

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
with the camera out (4) press (T) and then take a photo, it will save the outfit.
Hmm, well, I just did this with a vanilla game (no mods) but with historical game save data that did save that had mods, and I am not getting any new costumes appear that I have previously saved show up. So something isnt right.

Tried with Camera and Phone Camera...

Is there something else I am missing? Are costumes only supposed to appear for different models later ?

Any new photos im taking are not storing in the game's users charactor or costume directory...

EG, nothing new is coming in here: (or any root directory above and below that, that I can see.

C:\Users\*\Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Outfits\v08

I tried with a vanilla save, to see if that makes any difference and it didnt. Strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: hyperexc
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes