4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
Damm the game is still crashing for me when i do single interview twice, first time the game loads everything and works fine but second time the model does not have have any hairs, can't interact with the model either and the mc is also glitched in semi third person and i can see through his head.
Since most of the people are not having this weird issue I'm guessing its a rare glitch, I'm sure its not just me facing this issue because on version 9.2a there were few other people with the same issue, strangest part is that v9.1a is working fine for me. so if there is a way to fix this issue then please share.
update on issue i am facing.
so far i have almost tried everything, Used Command Prompt to Find/Fix OS Errors, Did a System Reset, Redownloaded and Reinstalled all System Drivers, Reinstalled DirectX and VC++ but the issue is still there and i have no idea how to fix it.
i have also noticed a Recurring "NullRefrenceException" error in logger, i have no idea what could be causing it or how to fix it but i think this error might be causing the issue i mentioned above, so help me fix this issue but if you can't then report the issue to dev if you are supporting the game, it might be a rare issue but I'm not the only one facing it so you would be surely helping a few people here including me.

Check the attached image for more info on error.

Last edited:

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
update on issue i am facing.
You've put a lot effort there!

The null exception is a good indicator, it's telling you that the game is trying to access deleted data, which happens when you go in/out of game modes.

Not much you can do here beside waiting for a fix. I believe this is a known issue, but you may want to report it on discord again.

-T-

Reactions: Vicky Sidhu

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
this guy definitely needs to simplify the touching system, its way too sensitive and overly complex for no reason. you can slowly move your mouse back and forth and they'll talk about how much you're hurting them

Mar 18, 2021
Maybe I'm too late, but I'll write anyway.
on version 9.3.0a, the cheat menu works fine, I installed the latest version of BeplnEx and then overwritten it with the one that is here on the site and everything works
You can throw off 7-Zip with your game in which the cheat is already installed

Reactions: 0xf0000

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
You've put a lot effort there!
Well i wanted to be sure if its actually the game causing that issue or my computer has some problem.
BTW today i did what you suggested, i reported the issue on Dev's Discord Server and according to them this is a known issue but they did not mention this issue in know issues text file, anyway its good to know that the issue is in game and not on my side because i was kind of thinking about reinstalling the os of my pc... XD

Feb 15, 2018
Since most of the people are not having this weird issue I'm guessing its a rare glitch
Just want you to know I'm having the exact same issue. Never had any significant issues on any releases I tried until 9.3a, and now it's consistent that every time I go to the main menu, the next interview will be glitched with no hair, weird camera, no indicators for green/pink/etc. For now I'm just going to quit out every time I need to leave, but I hope a fix comes soon because this might be the best updates yet. There's an actual gameplay loop in taking pics, earning money, using that money on new models, etc.

EDIT: Also random question for anybody: if you don't send a model to other agencies, do they ever come back? Like is there ever an advantage of *not* sending a model somewhere else? Seems like there should be some benefit to hiring or keeping a model at Some Modeling Agency.

Last edited:

Vbrz

Sep 7, 2022
I haven't found other agency criteria to match well e.g. tall, fat, race, elf - so I don't refer models to them. It seems pretty RNG if some agencies send you a red email of fail so just send only the best criteria matches and don't worry about it.
Actualy, each of the agencies posses quite direct criterion of what they need, we just should read it carefully.

Every red stat in the description is a requiment. For example,
Plus Size Models:
[Beneficial] Body, Body fat : Large, Very large
means for the model to be accepted, body fat parameter from the body group should have value from high to max, namely
Morpher_BODY_fat_#0 > 0.6 (I belive that grades are evenly separeted into five cuts as 0-0.2, 0.2-0.4, 0.4-0.6, 0.6-0.8 and 0.8-1).
All the green stats will add the bonus if in range, but will not block the hire process in case the criterion is not satisfied.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
btw, the model can meet all the criteria but slack the interview 'cos she is undisciplined (personality related). Be watched =)

PS
The money and/or review is recievied in a 7 days after sending. If not - your save is possibly broken, start new game (never load without restarting the game, never save if you clicked "main menu" button and then continued). If you use BH mode, the unity log window is typically on, and for the broken save it shows a lot a red messages starting like "[Error : Unity Log] ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: -1". This is the tip for you to search for a buckups =)
If the model or agency refuse the sending, they will accept upon second try. And you will get negative (if criteria are not met) response via letter, and mb uncover unproductive stats =)
PPS All criteria exact values can be tested via Monkey editor, but I'm lazy atm =)

Last edited:
Reactions: boobthief

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
As a bonus, if anyone gets a better result, they can share either their saved model or their JSON.
Hmm... what I do at the moment I use the sluttify button, go then in the traits and sex gain sliders and put them too some less extreme values - for the first two weeks - to create a "baseline" of grils and their behaviour. The result is a girl which does not immediately gets an orgasm when she is touched with a penis. This super fast orgams make the whole gameplay kinda boring. The baseline I create produces girls which you can actually fuck, which move and so...

Tuning girls into shape - reload - etc... is another approach... but I also kinda like the original gameplay. Since you don't know what you actually rate in the vanilla game, when you start a new game, and since the girls are build on your rating you are very much dependent on the first two weeks and your luck... this is why I would like to have a less extreme sluttify template. The current sluttify feels (to me) more like a "lobotomy" button.

lowan

Jun 2, 2017
I have a problem with my game since a while. All models holes are too tight, I deleted every file even in the %appdata% No mods installed. My profile are all on high mouth ass pussy experience, nothing to do. Any idea ?

Kavy

Apr 20, 2018
Did Monkey remove the money cheat? Its been a minute since I last played but I remember last time playing monkey had a money cheat. Can't seem to find it now

Reactions: Maccafloy

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
guys which is the button for using hands? Does it exists? I'm able to get naked and get excited but nothin more XD

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes