4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Anakoly

May 16, 2017
I've spent about 6 hours playing this unplayable thing.
Scrolls don't just not work, they work out of spite. I marked out the lips with black lipstick. It begins to bring me girls with black lipstick ONLY.
I marked the model with a low pain tolerance with 0 at. Immediately I've got a load of models who begin to writhe in agony just from me looking at them (almost).
The author of the game is either a troll or meybe he messed up with filtering logic somewhere.
And finally... Look at this
View attachment 1976192

This is a result of 5 hours filtering off ugly models. What am I doing wrong?
looks like a character from "house of the dragon"

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
btw is the Clothing Mod updated for the latest SMA version?
That's for Dema to chime in on this. His UI approach to this is what I feel the game needs, but it does require significant efforts to maintain.

I've been spending quite a bit of time to see if Monkey could offer a 'poor man's' slider clothing backup.

The short answer is.. not there yet. The new system is complicated, unfinished and has several bugs. Mods relying on it will likely break with each change.

I've sent tech notes and bug reports to the dev. This was likely a major undertaking for him, and will require several iterations to finish.

-T-

Last edited:
Reactions: nont
Mar 18, 2021
That's for Dema to chime in on this. His UI approach to this is what I feel the game needs, but it does require significant efforts to maintain.

I've been spending quite a bit of time to see if Monkey could offer a 'poor man's' slider clothing backup.

The short answer is.. not there yet. The new system is complicated, unfinished and has several bugs. Mods relying on it will likely break with each change.

I've sent tech notes and bug reports to the dev. This was likely a major undertaking for him, and will require several iterations to finish.

-T-
Of course, I don’t know much about this, but I saw a button for random clothes, I think it would be possible to add a button with random girl parameters

xxxyyyy23

Jun 16, 2020
this guy definitely needs to simplify the touching system, its way too sensitive and overly complex for no reason. you can slowly move your mouse back and forth and they'll talk about how much you're hurting them
Yeah it is like he expects us to have real life controls over our movements. Some girls ie want their asses to be groped at a certain speed. Then when the hand slips I spank her back which she hates and leaves. There is no way to have that control at that speed.

Or sometimes the girls start to rub their faces on the cocks because they like that, but turns out cock slapping on their faces also hurt them and they blame me for their own action. Really ragequit moment. Thank fuck for the cheats.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
I'm never able to find the exit when I enter the Agency Info section.

The window extends outwards and I have to restart the game if I mistakenly enter. I tried changing resolutionto see if I can find the exit button but not luck.

Vbrz

Sep 7, 2022
Of course, I don’t know much about this, but I saw a button for random clothes, I think it would be possible to add a button with random girl parameters
With Better Expereince mode, click press tilda for console window to appear, type "gio rand" command - random girl will be generated.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: srg91

Kavy

Apr 20, 2018
I'm never able to find the exit when I enter the Agency Info section.

The window extends outwards and I have to restart the game if I mistakenly enter. I tried changing resolutionto see if I can find the exit button but not luck.
Changing to 1600x900 allows me to exit then I swap it back. I just try to never go into that menu

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes