4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

eskolol

Feb 3, 2018
If I was dev right now. I'd try to fix the lighting. Add a couch. I would also allow the player character to fly and rotate around the room. No clip his limbs (mainly legs) so they don't touch everything and everywhere. Opens the game up for sex positions when the player character isn't stuck standing up. Maybe even cowgirl.

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
If I was dev right now. I'd try to fix the lighting. Add a couch. I would also allow the player character to fly and rotate around the room. No clip his limbs (mainly legs) so they don't touch everything and everywhere. Opens the game up for sex positions when the player character isn't stuck standing up. Maybe even cowgirl.
Well if I have the game for you, ever heard of Minecraft's Creative mode? :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Rexaureus
Jan 7, 2022
I think being a flying dick and balls would just be a different game. Might start a new kink and get a tag if it's done right. This is a very inclusive message board and we try not to kink shame.

Reactions: Rexaureus

numnut

Jan 16, 2021
I'm never able to find the exit when I enter the Agency Info section.

The window extends outwards and I have to restart the game if I mistakenly enter. I tried changing resolutionto see if I can find the exit button but not luck.
Dude mine
I think being a flying dick and balls would just be a different game. Might start a new kink and get a tag if it's done right. This is a very inclusive message board and we try not to kink shame.
Wait ...... You have Balls ? ..... My dude been neutered ....No wonder That's probably why i keep getting absolutely grotesque lopsided Quaimoto looking bitches.... there was one that did nothing but talk shit the entire time i was slapping her titties.... now i want to play again... see ya

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
game has some very confusing controls.
I dont quite understand how do the cum control works, some of the kind moders can you just make it a toggle button a cum amount setting and it'd be great.
I also don't understand at all how penetration actually works, I can shove my tool right on their mouth or vajj and it just refuses to go in, am I missing something or is there some slider thats needed?
Ohh yeah and most importantof all I dont get why we dont have option for every girl to justrate what we want and not rate the rest and leave it neutral, this forces us to contatnly rate everything, vs just rating what is clearly worth noting for better or worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
I also don't understand at all how penetration actually works, I can shove my tool right on their mouth or vajj and it just refuses to go in, am I missing something or is there some slider thats needed?
Game initiates penetration when penetrator is near hole entrance.
Exact penetration is visible: tip aligns, looking directly inside hole.
There is a delay between entrance touch and penetration start.
That delay depends on "tightness" personality trait, and looks like it simulate "how difficult is it to slide into the hole".

Additionally, there are two appearance traits:
  • initial hole depth: limits penetration depth
  • initial hole width: limits max penetration speed
All of them can be loosen in process, but if initial values are bad, they are bad.

Mouth works slightly differently, because it generally requires to open mouth, which requires some consent.

So, to penetrate hole, you need place proper tool as close as possible to hole entrance, and wait until it "penetrates".

And fight evasive maneuvers

why we dont have option for every girl to justrate what we want and not rate the rest and leave it neutral
Because, unfortunately, game does not track genes, it tracks models, and it "breed" models.
And when it breeds them, it compare model pairs using gene rating.

If you do not carefully rate each model, or rate partially, some genes will degrade to randoms.
When appearance (especially facial group) degrade to random, you get creepy monsters, because some genes are more important than others.
That's why you cannot rate just boobs(or something else), because without guidance (both models rated 0) game will shift unrated genes to random values.

Italic words are speculation, because I think there was some work with genetics after 9.1, and that may be not true.

Reactions: solatribe

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Game initiates penetration when penetrator is near hole entrance.
Exact penetration is visible: tip aligns, looking directly inside hole.
There is a delay between entrance touch and penetration start.
That delay depends on "tightness" personality trait, and looks like it simulate "how difficult is it to slide into the hole".

Additionally, there are two appearance traits:
  • initial hole depth: limits penetration depth
  • initial hole width: limits max penetration speed
All of them can be loosen in process, but if initial values are bad, they are bad.

Mouth works slightly differently, because it generally requires to open mouth, which requires some consent.

So, to penetrate hole, you need place proper tool as close as possible to hole entrance, and wait until it "penetrates".

And fight evasive maneuvers

Because, unfortunately, game does not track genes, it tracks models, and it "breed" models.
And when it breeds them, it compare model pairs using gene rating.

If you do not carefully rate each model, or rate partially, some genes will degrade to randoms.
When appearance (especially facial group) degrade to random, you get creepy monsters, because some genes are more important than others.
That's why you cannot rate just boobs(or something else), because without guidance (both models rated 0) game will shift unrated genes to random values.

Italic words are speculation, because I think there was some work with genetics after 9.1, and that may be not true.
Is there a way to coerce the model to open her mouth? I tried playing with various Monkey mechanics but sometimes it just doesn't happen.

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
Is there a way to coerce the model to open her mouth? I tried playing with various Monkey mechanics but sometimes it just doesn't happen.
I think it is linked to 'desire', and if initial desire is not high enough, she won't open mouth. Assuming green bar is high enough, she'd be more willing if she suck finger first and/or have high pink bar.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
It's been a while, but there is code that performs several checks before allowing the mouth to open. From memory it was called something like 'canbreakhole', called once aligned in range. It check things like arousal, pain, and a bunch of genes. I couldn't put breakpoints, so I could only infer what the code was doing.

This is why I created sluttify - as finding the exact combination of genes to give a deterministic result was frustrating and time consuming. Mouth opening is also not enough. You have to increase pleasure and remove pain for body parts and groups (lips, tongue, throat, and a few I probably forget). And if you want deep throat, you need to adjust the throat degradation.

Now that you can easily add any gene to Monkey (I'd wait till next version for increased control on refresh), you may play with the 1200+ genes and find exactly what sets of values will give you the result you desire.

-T-

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
I wasnt getting penetrations even with sluttify on, I eventually tinkered and the managed to get it when setting the male disgust to low and pleasure to highish

Crosse

Jan 27, 2018
I have been wasting a whole hour just trying to line up a dick to a mouthn man the gamer is good but the physic it make me wanna break something the dev should give use a way to control the x axis or the MC hips or a way to rotate because it's annoying the macro movement are really hard to pull off and even when it's look like you manage to put it in her mouth your junk just wiglle enven tho you have a hard on and go ahed and poke her eyes . i juast gave up they should be a way to make it easier to put in and out pussy / ass/ mouth .

because man having to go trough some many grind time just to not be able to fuck or get a BJ cause of the physic . shee should change the name to blue ball agency, cause i being having from the last 6h just tryng to fit it in i'm becoming a madman lol

boobyross69

Dec 14, 2017
It's been a while, but there is code that performs several checks before allowing the mouth to open. From memory it was called something like 'canbreakhole', called once aligned in range. It check things like arousal, pain, and a bunch of genes. I couldn't put breakpoints, so I could only infer what the code was doing.

This is why I created sluttify - as finding the exact combination of genes to give a deterministic result was frustrating and time consuming. Mouth opening is also not enough. You have to increase pleasure and remove pain for body parts and groups (lips, tongue, throat, and a few I probably forget). And if you want deep throat, you need to adjust the throat degradation.

Now that you can easily add any gene to Monkey (I'd wait till next version for increased control on refresh), you may play with the 1200+ genes and find exactly what sets of values will give you the result you desire.

-T-
Thanks again for responding to my previous comment. Can you give me some advice (not step by step instructions, I would like to learn lol) on how to implement a few modding ideas I have. Firstly, I would like to expand the dialog portion. I think increasing favor this way would give you an opportunity to figure out the personality genes without needing to use monkey. Secondly, I would like to expand what happens on level up. For example, you could invest in a skill that gives you more sexual stamina, or you can toggle a sex vision for x amount of time to see the areas where the female model likes to be touched.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Thanks again for responding to my previous comment. Can you give me some advice (not step by step instructions, I would like to learn lol) on how to implement a few modding ideas I have. Firstly, I would like to expand the dialog portion. I think increasing favor this way would give you an opportunity to figure out the personality genes without needing to use monkey. Secondly, I would like to expand what happens on level up. For example, you could invest in a skill that gives you more sexual stamina, or you can toggle a sex vision for x amount of time to see the areas where the female model likes to be touched.
Those are great modding ideas! The amount of effort will depend on your skill level in unity and C#.

General recommendations:
  1. Install unity and run through a few of their tutorials that requires C# scripts editing
  2. Download BepInEx, read the docs and play with it. You can add your own game objects and/or patch pre/post methods with your own code.
  3. Use dnspy to decompile and analyze the game code. For asset use tools like Asset Ripper.
In regards to your ideas:
  • The dialog system uses a commercial system called Pixel Crusher. Read their docs and play with it. It uses Lua for scripting and exchange data with the game via callbacks. Use Language.Lua.LuaInterpreter as an entry point.
  • For level up, the code conveniently has several handlers with "LevelUp" in their name. You can patch/override them with your own code as needed.
  • X-ray vision was my original plan with Monkey - coloring the mesh from dark green to dark red, so you can see the best places to interact. This was too complicated and brittle to do from a mod - so I suggested this to the dev. A good entry point would be all AI.Emociones.Handlers, and all the FrameCalculos methods/classes.
-T-

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I wasnt getting penetrations even with sluttify on, I eventually tinkered and the managed to get it when setting the male disgust to low and pleasure to highish
Sluttified models should eagerly perform ANY sexual acts. If this is not the case, send me your game and model saves and I'll take a look.

If your problem is with male disgust/pleasure, activate cheats, set penis sensitivity to 1 and hero resilience to infinite. You can also lock those values directly in Monkey emotions section.

-T-

Last edited:
Reactions: LDV and Duanne442

Recurracy

Dec 12, 2018
Having a reoccurring bug of my camera not syncing to the head when calling in the first girl, so whenever I crouch the character goes down but not my camera with him...

Edit: So the camera unparents from the head of my character ONLY if there is a woman in the same room as me???? when I dispatch them every turns to normal...

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
:Repost:
All that is needed is an unwanted pregnancy event and you sold me on this project.
Event would be something like;
Female enters looking distraught and worried proceeds to explain the situation meanwhile you have choices
persuade to keep
help with the
abortion or
care of child
remove her from the premises by
force or
gas lighting her until she leaves then have to set up shop elsewhere at some sort of cost

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LDV
4.10 star(s) 154 Votes