4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

boobyross69

Dec 14, 2017
Those are great modding ideas! The amount of effort will depend on your skill level in unity and C#.

General recommendations:
  1. Install unity and run through a few of their tutorials that requires C# scripts editing
  2. Download BepInEx, read the docs and play with it. You can add your own game objects and/or patch pre/post methods with your own code.
  3. Use dnspy to decompile and analyze the game code. For asset use tools like Asset Ripper.
In regards to your ideas:
  • The dialog system uses a commercial system called Pixel Crusher. Read their docs and play with it. It uses Lua for scripting and exchange data with the game via callbacks. Use Language.Lua.LuaInterpreter as an entry point.
  • For level up, the code conveniently has several handlers with "LevelUp" in their name. You can patch/override them with your own code as needed.
  • X-ray vision was my original plan with Monkey - coloring the mesh from dark green to dark red, so you can see the best places to interact. This was too complicated and brittle to do from a mod - so I suggested this to the dev. A good entry point would be all AI.Emociones.Handlers, and all the FrameCalculos methods/classes.
-T-

You're the man! Hopefully, I am able to put something decent together.

pataror

Jul 23, 2021
Play this game one year ago and i found this really cool now i DL the new version and the game turns great
But
This time : when i want to try a single interview, the girl have no hair at all

The interview have 0 bug, just the "single interview" part

thanks for your help !

pataror

Jul 23, 2021
naaah unfortunatly this is for all color skin lol

I tried to install Monkey and vary the hair cuts, but girls are still bald as Jada :)

Jun 9, 2017
Does the profile editor works? Can you create girl and then put her into single interview?

Also, after some time I'm not receiving any money for sending the girls out. Do I miss something or it is just a bug?

naaah unfortunatly this is for all color skin lol

I tried to install Monkey and vary the hair cuts, but girls are still bald as Jada :)
For me, restarting the game solves this problem.

Reactions: pataror

nematodeman

Nov 16, 2019
I'm having some minor problems on the new version...
1666555203652.png
At first, it was just the infuriating random and unfixable third-person-ing. But then I satrted standing at a n angle, and when I tried to find a solution, my camera got all fucked up, so I went to third person, and behold! my face was flat on the ground. I think I'll stick with older versions.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
I am starting to have an issue where the body moves but th camera does not. So I get to see my bald head and the POV is broken. How do I fix this?

Vbrz

Sep 7, 2022
View attachment 2119315
At first, it was just the infuriating random and unfixable third-person-ing. But then I satrted standing at a n angle, and when I tried to find a solution, my camera got all fucked up, so I went to third person, and behold! my face was flat on the ground. I think I'll stick with older versions.
Abviously, you have to use this "go home" option at least sometimes! You've made poor MC to run out of the stamina with all these debilitating "interviews". Have a mercy!

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
View attachment 2119315
nice planking dude

andantino

Dec 13, 2018
profile editor doesnt seem to work for me. Complete mode sets all of the attributes to very low, and changing them and saving doesnt save. When I load a profile it loads all of the low attributes again.

Reactions: Hans Flammenwerfer
Jun 9, 2017
profile editor doesnt seem to work for me. Complete mode sets all of the attributes to very low, and changing them and saving doesnt save. When I load a profile it loads all of the low attributes again.
Same, I have created a woman (what a surprise) but after loading her in single interview mode she is different. Some visual changes, but behaviour seems to be totally random.
Any ideas?

Shumpok

Mar 6, 2020
I am starting to have an issue where the body moves but th camera does not. So I get to see my bald head and the POV is broken. How do I fix this?
I've found this problem is caused mainly when you exit to the main menu and enter the game again. I've consistently fixed this by closing the game and reopening it.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Does unity have some sort of persistent files somewhere the could get corrupted?

Recurracy

Dec 12, 2018
Is there some sort of better tell to get a girls pleasure higher? I've been making her moan constantly for 5 mins but the bar barely budges upwards..

Or sometimes her bar shoots up to halfway with just a single touch of the hand, it's a bit frustrating..

Reactions: rawheadrexx11

Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020
Is there some sort of better tell to get a girls pleasure higher? I've been making her moan constantly for 5 mins but the bar barely budges upwards..

Or sometimes her bar shoots up to halfway with just a single touch of the hand, it's a bit frustrating..
different girls have different levels of horniness. If her bar wont move, rate her poorly for horniness. Thats the game in a nutshell

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes