4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
See you again after 2 months hopefully with a good update. <3 Please try and add some assets in game for eg heels, clothes, undergarments. :( UncleVT we love this game. Just the thing is, after waiting for 2 months all we get is some clothing update?
UncleVT, if I'm not mistaken, is a moderator, he is not the developer of the game which is "T Valle"

Syst3mL0rd

Feb 3, 2020
What would be really cool that if devs of better experience and monkey joined Tvalle in development of game with access to codebase and everything. Game with such a potential (like basically infinite amount of variety) could really use more than a solo developer. On the other hand, would they even agree, all three of them? And especially Tvalle who would probably lose part of the income (but I guess will earn more in a long term).

Time will tell.

Mar 17, 2019
so.... how does the new Panty Grab funktion exactly work?
does it work only an certain ones?

And also, has someone a solution for the fucked up chara creation, all the drop down menu start at low

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
Did you solve loading of scene with C# scripts and recompile/binding them dynamically?
No. I'm still far from that. After I got custom scenes, I stuck at implementing custom goto targets, then custom poses menu, then it were multiframe poses, walking between points.. and I still cannot open doors, or toggle lights. So now I'm just trying to finish those posing mess, before touching interactions with world.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yet, I thought that it would be nice to provide some general purpose behaviours, like EnableGameObjectToggle, AnimatorToggle or StickToDickConverter. And allow modmaker to reference those library from unity (assuming "MonkeyBehavours.dll" is part of distibution).

As for custom scripts, for some reason, I'm still not sure about automatic loading user code.

But I'm fine, if user will load it on it's own this way:
  1. Modmaker creates unity , so required code compiles as separate dll.
  2. That dll should implement bepinex plugin contract
  3. Custom asset is bundled as [asset-package] and [bepinex-plugin-script-package]
  4. Bepinex will load plugin into domain (and other malicious dependencies)
  5. Unity successfully deserializes stuff because required assembly is available
  6. It somewhat clear, that "if you put dll into bepinex/plugins - you agree with consequences"

I think it should work, but I haven't tested that.
And it works nicely. 6 bepinex libs as dependencies, 1 assemby definition, and as result - nice small script library that can be loaded by bepinex, and allow modmakers to create nice pool with fountain and procedural duck.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Vbrz

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
can anyone help em with this?
start a new save.. that 's what I've did.
it happened to me once in 9.3a , agencies stopped responding, no return email, they should respond in a few days 2-3..
probably monkey mod but can't say for sure as game itself is not to be trusted 100% - restart, best option imho

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
I like the game but....
Spend few hours in it trying to figure what to do and I have no clue. Every girl is always angry and leave I have no idea what to do, also using mouse to play its hard and touching points are all over the place so its impossible to actually knows hat what.

TL DR: Nice game, confusing steering, no proper and detailed instructions how to play.

• Angry
Reactions: Yotherethere

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
What's new in version 0.9.4a?
Changes
-Added: cloth interactions to panties
-Cheats: The player can change the height of the hero (alpha).
-Added: Grabbing Hand (prototype).

Fixes
- A serious collider baking system update bug
- Pubes won't clip out of the underwear.
- Some custom poses didn't load.

Notes
-I couldn't publish earlier because of a problem with skinning with underwear.

Known issues
-When "Guide Her" is activated from a pose, it resets and loads back very quickly.
-Male hand-grabbing and skinning is disgusting.
-Male hips will not go as low if he is tall.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes