4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
Kids, don`t try this at home - a recipe to burn your GPU :D
Try lowering tesselation to some decent amount. It's probably because of soft hair. but yeah, ... how many fps did you get in what res ? :)
There is openVK (Vulkan wrapper for directx) on git.. I'll try later if it works with SMA.
Maybe you could squeeze few models without gpu temp over 90 ;)

ozzielegend

Aug 14, 2016
Man, monkey and better experience almost turn this into a proper game.

A question about genes and ratings: I find the willingness is up to high on the default set with better experience installed, what would be the best way to get this into a more medium ground approach? Loading lower perversion personalities and rating them highly, or is there some way to edit these things now?

Oh, and how do you read Alternative Genetics using the backspace menu?
e.g Modeling [003 9.7] O 22 M 00 Y 09 00

ozzielegend

Aug 14, 2016
T dont do anything :( o i must a model in my office?
Yes you have to have a model and I assume move her in a custom pose (talk > custom poses > move her), press 3 to bring up camera, then press T to go into custom pose mode, then click to save.

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
Try lowering tesselation to some decent amount. It's probably because of soft hair. but yeah, ... how many fps did you get in what res ? :)
There is openVK (Vulkan wrapper for directx) on git.. I'll try later if it works with SMA.
Maybe you could squeeze few models without gpu temp over 90 ;)
on 1440p i get around 15fps with 3 girls on RTX2070... the problem is that the gpu load stays at 65%, i guess it is some game restriction, because in the main menu you get 120fps and 100% load.... which is horrible... :)

akuma35

Dec 26, 2020
Man, monkey and better experience almost turn this into a proper game.

A question about genes and ratings: I find the willingness is up to high on the default set with better experience installed, what would be the best way to get this into a more medium ground approach? Loading lower perversion personalities and rating them highly, or is there some way to edit these things now?

Oh, and how do you read Alternative Genetics using the backspace menu?
e.g Modeling [003 9.7] O 22 M 00 Y 09 00
Whats the better experience mod or whre to get?

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Whats the better experience mod or whre to get?
+1, there are tons of posts about this BE stuff but no hint about where to get it...
Tried base game 2 versions ago, fully unplayable and unenjoyable for me, all girls flee whatever I try, plus they're ugly...

LurkingPepega11

Jan 5, 2020
+1, there are tons of posts about this BE stuff but no hint about where to get it...
Tried base game 2 versions ago, fully unplayable and unenjoyable for me, all girls flee whatever I try, plus they're ugly...
You just go into search bar, type "better experience", then you select "search in this thread", then you press enter. And problem is solved

Lordikai02

Feb 6, 2019
man i have no idea what im doing wrong, i get her horniness maxed, i convince her to do oral sex, but she doenst open her mouth or anything, i just keep rubbing my dick on her face. i get the option to pick what hole to put it in in the "can i" thing, but i dont know how to select mouth or any other hole

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes