4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Fujimoto378

Jan 4, 2022
man i have no idea what im doing wrong, i get her horniness maxed, i convince her to do oral sex, but she doenst open her mouth or anything, i just keep rubbing my dick on her face. i get the option to pick what hole to put it in in the "can i" thing, but i dont know how to select mouth or any other hole
I find that I have to have cock not touching the face but close & at level of mouth. Fiddly & frustrating. Just experiment. Some just don't take the cock no matter what, so I dispatch them & move on.

Vans777

Jul 15, 2018
Monkey mod won't work with new update? i deleted all old saves? reinstalled game, put mod in game folder (earlier it've worked well) Can somebody help?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Monkey mod and the new version (0.9.4a) work fine for me
Monkey works well with 9.4a overall. All of the recent problems reported are install issues, so follow the readme instructions.

The only issues with 9.4a so far are caused by the new cloth displacement prototype which doesn't work properly with the game outfit system. This is clearly a work in progress so I won't touch that code until it's done. Both Monkey's asset list and randomize features are affected.

The next patch for Monkey should be live Friday. It will remove the _exposed pieces from the asset list as they don't work. It will add several features to simplify loading of external asset. New content should be released shortly after.

If you do find specific issues with Monkey and SMA 9.4a not clothing related, send me a pm.

-T-

Reactions: Vbrz and pronmayn

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
A question about genes and ratings: I find the willingness is up to high on the default set with better experience installed, what would be the best way to get this into a more medium ground approach? Loading lower perversion personalities and rating them highly, or is there some way to edit these things now?
Refer to this post(section "Personality Unguiding Guide") or this post

Oh, and how do you read Alternative Genetics using the backspace menu?
e.g Modeling [003 9.7] O 22 M 00 Y 09 00
003 - pool epoch, similar to vanilla "Level". Grows every time next 10 samples rated
9.7 - average rating

22 - count of gene samples that participate in generation

M00 Y09 - count of samples that got rating, but not participating yet in generation

last 00 - count of samples remaining to rate to reach 10, and update pool

CriticalDie

Jun 3, 2018
ok i need help no matter what i do i cant make pink meter go up and only if im lucky i can get green up how can i play this game

EktPaLa

Aug 21, 2022
how to give them new clothes ? where i can download clothes because clothes folder is empty
I looked at the pose and character link posted by OP but didn't find any clothes linked.

You can create your own. When you see a girl with an outfit you like press 4 like you're going to take a picture then press middle mouse button, then just save it. After that your folder will not be empty anymore.

Apr 12, 2021
Phew, this game is truly irritating tryin to get to work. even with cheats, I cant seem to get them to do anything without getting super pissed. Most I can seem to do is touch for a lil bit. any idea how to actually play this game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pchit

SwissLurker

Aug 11, 2020
When using both monkey and BE, for some reason, al of the audio is just on my left ear, except the "office" sounds in the background, those i hear on both ears

Reactions: WakamoSato

EktPaLa

Aug 21, 2022
Pretty good game but it needs an option so the male/main character will hump. Right now, only girls will hump and in only a few positions or moods.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes