4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Syst3mL0rd

Feb 3, 2020
Character editor
Okay so this thing is spawning subprocess called literally "stealer.exe" which unpacks some python code and tries to steal your chrome database with passwords and cookies.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wasn't able to unpack it properly yet

Last edited by a moderator:

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
A user posted a link to what he labelled a "Character Editor". This was malware. The user has since been banned.

I can really only give you folks that did run the relatively obvious malware to change passwords and the like, and perhaps give your computer a full wipe, after running your virus scanners.

The VirusTotal link to what the malware's behaviour is . It shouldn't need to be said, but do your own checks before running executables, especially when its provided by random users.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
it's a matter of time without cheat/monkeymod.
Works the same as their mouths do, but wayyyyyyyy slower.
So i suggest you use the slider on monkey for that.
She will still complain like no tomorrow if that was her default setting but she will take it ;) .
Just to be clear, the tightness setting does remain?: {1, 2, 3, 4, 5}
It doesn't progress from level to level after?: 1<2<3<4<5

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Just to be clear, the tightness setting does remain?: {1, 2, 3, 4, 5}
It doesn't progress from level to level after?: 1<2<3<4<5
There is no adjustment in real time in monkey on the sliders if you don't use them, meaning :
they will always look the same. So you will not see it be moved on auto because you kept doing her deep for a hour.
You move em by hand ,, or they don't move.

Big influence on it all is under Sluttify / Pleasure / Decay . drag that one to the right and suddenly you will be ballsdeep in whatever you want in no time.
As for the sliders under sexual.
Vaginal: Drag her Desire slider to the right(max desire), the other 3 left. That slider setting goes for anal as well.
Oral is different,,, top to botom of those is Right, Left, Right, Right, Left, Left.

Or just hit y button and see the best slider settings. That will also however change her personality into a superslut.
Somehow Y/Superslut makes the Decay setting almost all the way left. Drag it right again to get the full up and down motion and the other 2 more left or
all that will happen is her popping off and no real movement.
But at least with Y you can see the settings to get the gist. Exit the game and reload without saving and no harm is done.

Well that took some back and forth switching to the game ;) . Hope it helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duanne442 and Oh my

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Can I download these 3 girls? If so how do I do it ?
Just click on it so it opens on/in a new page/tab, then right click on the img. Save it. it should save as a png file.
Go to: C:\Users\Youtheuser\Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Characters
If there is no Characters folder .. make 1 and toss the saved images from where ever they saved in there.
Now you can use em in Single interview in the game.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Skin Uniformity in Complex Auto Group is confusing me.
Looks like Very Low, Low, and High are the same and appears to be most uniform, while Medium is the least uniform, and High is the middle uniformity.

Anyone know?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks for reporting this - the game appears to have changed how socks works as well as they no longer appear in the asset list.

Let me see if I can hack something quick - if so I'll push a patch later today.

Edit: I pushed out a fix for this as 1.8.7.1. This was my mistake - I assumed all the new _exposed asset id would be logically ordered... And well now I need to manually curate an exclusion list. I plan to make this data driven in a future version.

-T-
No worries, Happy to Help. :) I am happy to test anything else if needed.

I'll try and find your patched version now.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
you can checkout the monkey readme, there is a guide on how to create a custom cube and place it in the office. From there its up to you :)

1670763199602.png

Kingdom 84

Aug 1, 2021
Just click on it so it opens on/in a new page/tab, then right click on the img. Save it. it should save as a png file.
Go to: C:\Users\Youtheuser\Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Characters
If there is no Characters folder .. make 1 and toss the saved images from where ever they saved in there.
Now you can use em in Single interview in the game.
Sweet, thank

Reactions: A.K.A87 and Pchit

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
There is no adjustment in real time in monkey on the sliders if you don't use them, meaning :
they will always look the same. So you will not see it be moved on auto because you kept doing her deep for a hour.
The reason for this is for performance. Monkey hooks into... several thousand variables inside the game now. With content mods adding hundreds of hooks as well. Checking for value changed each frame would be bad even on fairly recent computer.

You have two main options to counter this; you can press F9 which will reload all the json and this will query all new values. For gene, you can press 'Evaluate', or press the little gear icon on the rating panel. This will also update the values of sliders.

If there is demand (pm me use cases), I can add a 'frame' refresh option, which would poll that particular object each frame.

-T-

• Red Heart
Reactions: A.K.A87

Dbpgeorge

Dec 3, 2022
first i love the game but one of the girls when I started the girl was just immediately was mad like gave me no time to look or even like think but game 8/10 and im looking forwers for the fucher of this game amazing

Reactions: Pchit
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes