4.10 star(s) 153 Votes
Mar 16, 2021
Is it really worth upgrading to the current version? I have version 0.8.7. of the game, I would not want to ruin or waste my time in this current version, what I see are more bug complaints than the news itself

billobee

Aug 17, 2017
It was MUCH easier to control your character with XSP. SMA is hard as fuck and your guy looks like his bones were made of puddy.
im definitely looking like a minority but i really like that you dont rotate the camera unless youre right clicking. since the boning is all manual control if you flicked your wrist or w/e in xstory you could fuck the angle up. obviously this control scheme isnt ideal for like skyrim but it works for this. our MC is a jelly man though, who i'd fucking hide if it were possible

billobee

Aug 17, 2017
Is it really worth upgrading to the current version? I have version 0.8.7. of the game, I would not want to ruin or waste my time in this current version, what I see are more bug complaints than the news itself
why not try? you can keep your save i think. bugs are smoothed out far as i can tell. plus now you get glasses and other accessories which is nice for variety

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
im definitely looking like a minority but i really like that you dont rotate the camera unless youre right clicking. since the boning is all manual control if you flicked your wrist or w/e in xstory you could fuck the angle up. obviously this control scheme isnt ideal for like skyrim but it works for this. our MC is a jelly man though, who i'd fucking hide if it were possible
Speaking of XSP, is it dead already are are they still working on that new amazing engine with no fucking updates on the forum whatsoever?

Nov 10, 2017
I want the girls I receive to have a butt less .... "bulky", but despite the fact that I always rate them 0 on the butt to see new ones with smaller butts, they always send me with fucking big huge monster ass.... I don't understand.
just to make sure, rating a trait with 0 means "don't show me traits like this", not "show me smaller versions of this trait". it sounds like the game flipped a coin and decided to try out dump truck asses first. keep rating them zero, eventually you'll get what you want.

Reactions: Tomoushie

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
just to make sure, rating a trait with 0 means "don't show me traits like this", not "show me smaller versions of this trait". it sounds like the game flipped a coin and decided to try out dump truck asses first. keep rating them zero, eventually you'll get what you want.
I probably filed 0 at the beginning without understanding that it would play a role later in the next interviews, it's possible, but in any case I only have elevator asses for at least 60 interviews in a row

eskolol

Feb 3, 2018

Pedja

May 6, 2017
What I think would improve this game experience is to have more rasonable ranges. No one should die of pain if you brush their arms or get mad to the point of leaving because you said: hello, how are you?
Also have thing a little bit more "connected", you can be fucking a girl up her butt but if you slip out and it touches her buttocks she gets mad. It's hilarious, but come on!

bzzk

Dec 20, 2019
how to bind a pose to a place? I do a pose on the same board, and when I ask to repeat it, I refuse and point my finger at the "obstacle" that does not interfere in any way

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
how to bind a pose to a place? I do a pose on the same board, and when I ask to repeat it, I refuse and point my finger at the "obstacle" that does not interfere in any way
Each pose is already linked to a place and an orientation (front or back). If you ask for a pose when the girl is not in the right place or the right way, it will be a problem.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes