4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Rick

Aug 9, 2016
Hey! I have multi monitor setup and the game doesnt start at the primary monitor can be that fixed?
Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm having the same issue. It's launching on my vertical monitor and I cant fix it without messing up my desktop on my main

bicew36085

Feb 20, 2022
Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm having the same issue. It's launching on my vertical monitor and I cant fix it without messing up my desktop on my main
to solve this, i go to windowed mode, then moving window to monitor i need, and then enable fullscreen.

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
What I think would improve this game experience is to have more rasonable ranges. No one should die of pain if you brush their arms or get mad to the point of leaving because you said: hello, how are you?
Also have thing a little bit more "connected", you can be fucking a girl up her butt but if you slip out and it touches her buttocks she gets mad. It's hilarious, but come on!
Another thing I think needs revamping is how rating system works, in the profile we can specify so many specific details and yet we rate overall, what if one likes some part of the face but not other? The average system is flawed, perhaps one could choose if they want to rate with this average system or precise system, the latter might cause less variation but at least you'll be getting more girls that fit your profile. Also some of the statistics you create in profiles and that girls can have are a bit unintuitive.

For example each part has various stats for pain, pleasure (from exposure, touching, looking, etc) and additionally holes have various parameters such as depth, tightness, resistance, etc. IMO right now these stats kinda contradict themselves at times and other times just don't make much sense.

Let's say we have girl that has super loose and deep pussy, she might also have very low pain threshold, result will be that you can't put a big dick inside her, at the same time you can set the resistance to be high and then even small penis might not fit? What? How is that possible?

It should be all related, meaning girl has specific tightness and depth, in addition she has value by which change of depth and tightness occurs (one for session, one overall) and with that in mind pain threshold might start to make sense (as would other things).

For example a girl has tight and shallow pussy, her pain resistance is low, you won't have much luck, but she is super horny when she saw your dick, that now starts to affect the change value and while you can't go deep initially over the course of the session you can go deeper, this resets somewhat on next session but depending on the 2nd change value she is now slightly looser and deeper or it might have affected her pain resistance that is now higher, she might complain about the size but say it's still fine, as long as she is liking it you can go deeper and with bigger dick go into tighter holes, the body might slightly reject the penis back but she might still tell you to keep going, perhaps she like a bit of pain. You could also have cases where you get a girl that is super tight and not deep but has high pain resistance right out of the gate, she want's you to go hard, maybe her resistance won't change much (if she doesn't enjoy it) or maybe she will (if she enjoys it), right now this is missing from the game but could be easily added by just changing how those stats that are already in the game work and maybe add few more.

Right now best thing you can do is enable cheats but if you don't want to strictly cheat just set the pain values lower and keep playing as if cheats were not enabled.

Also I'd probably get rid of separate pain thresholds for things like body/face and also make the stuff related to touching and looking at body (naked parts, minus ass and pussy) also one thing, exposure of face is pointless since it's always exposed (unless dev plans to add girls in burkas or with face masks it makes no sense). Separate exposure/touching/pain should be only for mouth/throat, ass/buttocks, pussy/crotch and tits.

TLDR game is too complicated and most systems don't make sense or are too sensitive, not the first to mention it, not the last, but I'll still give my more detailed points on how the game might be significantly improved.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Another thing I think needs revamping is how rating system works, in the profile we can specify so many specific details and yet we rate overall, what if one likes some part of the face but not other? The average system is flawed, perhaps one could choose if they want to rate with this average system or precise system, the latter might cause less variation but at least you'll be getting more girls that fit your profile. Also some of the statistics you create in profiles and that girls can have are a bit unintuitive.

For example each part has various stats for pain, pleasure (from exposure, touching, looking, etc) and additionally holes have various parameters such as depth, tightness, resistance, etc. IMO right now these stats kinda contradict themselves at times and other times just don't make much sense.

Let's say we have girl that has super loose and deep pussy, she might also have very low pain threshold, result will be that you can't put a big dick inside her, at the same time you can set the resistance to be high and then even small penis might not fit? What? How is that possible?

It should be all related, meaning girl has specific tightness and depth, in addition she has value by which change of depth and tightness occurs (one for session, one overall) and with that in mind pain threshold might start to make sense (as would other things).

For example a girl has tight and shallow pussy, her pain resistance is low, you won't have much luck, but she is super horny when she saw your dick, that now starts to affect the change value and while you can't go deep initially over the course of the session you can go deeper, this resets somewhat on next session but depending on the 2nd change value she is now slightly looser and deeper or it might have affected her pain resistance that is now higher, she might complain about the size but say it's still fine, as long as she is liking it you can go deeper and with bigger dick go into tighter holes, the body might slightly reject the penis back but she might still tell you to keep going, perhaps she like a bit of pain. You could also have cases where you get a girl that is super tight and not deep but has high pain resistance right out of the gate, she want's you to go hard, maybe her resistance won't change much (if she doesn't enjoy it) or maybe she will (if she enjoys it), right now this is missing from the game but could be easily added by just changing how those stats that are already in the game work and maybe add few more.

Right now best thing you can do is enable cheats but if you don't want to strictly cheat just set the pain values lower and keep playing as if cheats were not enabled.

Also I'd probably get rid of separate pain thresholds for things like body/face and also make the stuff related to touching and looking at body (naked parts, minus ass and pussy) also one thing, exposure of face is pointless since it's always exposed (unless dev plans to add girls in burkas or with face masks it makes no sense). Separate exposure/touching/pain should be only for mouth/throat, ass/buttocks, pussy/crotch and tits.

TLDR game is too complicated and most systems don't make sense or are too sensitive, not the first to mention it, not the last, but I'll still give my more detailed points on how the game might be significantly improved.
The whole game loop isn't really working imo, you got more or (quite more often) less "nice" models, then you have a rating chore for 20 things from 1 to 10, and what do you get ? Don't even know...
Then you just throw the girl out to some random "agency", didn't figure how to manage that, but it gives you some money
Rinse and repeat to get what ? Well mostly the same thing 40 times until you can create another "template"...
It's not fun, game should reward what you manage to do with the models somehow, and give you faster models that fit what you're asking
Too bad cause the girl "interview" part, the graphics, physics and models are quite nice

Another issue, if I install Monkey + BE game locks when exiting "manual" poser, is there some fix ?

Reactions: HillDweller
Jul 3, 2018
I guess you dont like Necks much.
The shorter the better of course =), jokes aside this goulish glitch happens whenever i do custom positions or create new ones after i tell them to relax, it hilarious at times but i hope T Valle sees this comment so he can replicate the glitch itself.

Rick

Aug 9, 2016
to solve this, i go to windowed mode, then moving window to monitor i need, and then enable fullscreen.
The issue I have is I cant get to windowed mode because it launches on my vertical monitor. Everything gets condensed so I cant really click anything. I am trying to avoid disabling my second monitor but its going to mess up the organization I have on my desktop and I want to avoid that lol

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes