4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Game is 10/10.

You can basically fuck whoever you want in there.
Somehow accidentally making the best Incest game in existence.
I can even make a female me and go fuck myself.

I can't seem to figure out how to save poses.
The model is invisible when I middle mouse the camera.

Pchit

Jan 24, 2018
Game is 10/10.

You can basically fuck whoever you want in there.
Somehow accidentally making the best Incest game in existence.
I can even make a female me and go fuck myself.

I can't seem to figure out how to save poses.
The model is invisible when I middle mouse the camera.
To save poses, you have to get your phone out with "3", and press "T" to switch between model save and pose save

Reactions: Oh my

Felipe Paulinere

Oct 2, 2021
When I try to use a language translator for the game the cheat monkey mod doesn't work. Is there any translation mod that works with cheat monkey?

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
When I try to use a language translator for the game the cheat monkey mod doesn't work. Is there any translation mod that works with cheat monkey?
Monkey uses BepInEx 5.4.18. Any mod made for the 5.4.x branch should work. What translator are you trying to use?

-T-

P.s. I may eventually upgrade to latest LTS 5.4.21, if they really fix the input system they broke with .19 and .20. LTS means long time support. I do not plan to use their experimental 6.x branch until it is stable.

6O9

Aug 6, 2020
the hands have to be fixed or some shit. the finger glitches to hell and then she says Im hurting her all the time
like bitch it's the game not me

• Angry
Reactions: Pchit

Xdisme

Apr 10, 2021
Any fix/cause i can avoid for the bug where my referrals stop paying at all? Its been 2 weeks without a cent and these bishes are bleeding me dry!

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
I keep falling into the trap of believing that I can actually loosen these girls up.

I've been tactfully going at this girl's ass for 4 hours, and her Pain Gain Modifier is set to 0.01, yet I still can't put my cock head in more than 50% without the pain going up.
Does this need rebalance or am I not understanding something?
Am I underestimating the Dev; and there a bruised rectum variable when not being meticulous enough?

Seems to be the most glaring issue of the game.
It's the centerpiece game mechanic.

Half the girls are also so unrealistically sensitive that it's like they're all suffering from severe sunburn.

There are other things that could be ironed out a bit, but the game is extremely good.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I've been tactfully going at this girl's ass for 4 hours, and her Pain Gain Modifier is set to 0.01, yet I still can't put my cock head
I don't believe the game was designed to be a trainer. I.e. no matter how long you repeat and action, model won't start liking it. It is a genetic evolution game; your job is to rate accurately in hope that the next generation does what you want.

The game takes into consideration a lot of variables when computing the resulting 'pain' and 'rage'. Usually dozens of genes will contribute to a given result. The usual problem is penis size and hole size and depth. But it can also be your leg touching her thigh, etc.

So either just sluttify the girl and get your way, or just rate and send away.

-T-

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
I don't believe the game was designed to be a trainer. I.e. no matter how long you repeat and action, model won't start liking it. It is a genetic evolution game; your job is to rate accurately in hope that the next generation does what you want.

The game takes into consideration a lot of variables when computing the resulting 'pain' and 'rage'. Usually dozens of genes will contribute to a given result. The usual problem is penis size and hole size and depth. But it can also be your leg touching her thigh, etc.

So either just sluttify the girl and get your way, or just rate and send away.

-T-
The game seems to be aiming at realism: not trainer per se.
You do indeed stretch them out and reduce pain.
I was considering that she just needs more lust to offset the pain and that'll do the trick?
I mean it makes sense.

Reactions: pinktoiletpaper

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
After some game hours I can get rather nice and slutful girls
Yet I don't understand at all how I am supposed to manage Agency assignments, whatever happened with the girl (from pissed off/left too full green bar all holes explored) there's a lot of random bonus/malus tied to unknown traits, or traits that I can't assess (like is the girl obedient), and I just try to throw them at the most paying ones, if it don't work they go to the shit agency...
What's the point of this features ?

Xdisme

Apr 10, 2021
Any fix/cause i can avoid for the bug where my referrals stop paying at all? Its been 2 weeks without a cent and these bishes are bleeding me dry!
Ok so... It seems to break when I just dismiss a girl and don't send them to an agency but I'm not sure... is anyone else having this issue? I'm using a vanilla build rn but I've had it happen with BE and Monkey too

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Ok so... It seems to break when I just dismiss a girl and don't send them to an agency but I'm not sure... is anyone else having this issue? I'm using a vanilla build rn but I've had it happen with BE and Monkey too
No, not had that problem at all and TBH, I have started a whole new game from scratch too.

I did have an episode where I could not interview for about 3 days (the option did not appear) but then just came back after resting / go home a few times. Then interviews became available again.

Have you tried not interacting and just rating and then sending to an agency (and repeat) ?

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull
Jul 3, 2018
I keep falling into the trap of believing that I can actually loosen these girls up.

I've been tactfully going at this girl's ass for 4 hours, and her Pain Gain Modifier is set to 0.01, yet I still can't put my cock head in more than 50% without the pain going up.
Does this need rebalance or am I not understanding something?
Am I underestimating the Dev; and there a bruised rectum variable when not being meticulous enough?

It's the centerpiece game mechanic.

Half the girls are also so unrealistically sensitive that it's like they're all suffering from severe sunburn.

There are other things that could be ironed out a bit, but the game is extremely good.
just interview the girls while moving like mr krabs from spongebob, and while walking around randomly walk into the npc to see if its a yay or neey

Reactions: Parigar
Sep 22, 2017
Is it just me or is the profile editor completely broken? Loading profiles resets the values to default (simple) or the minimum value possible (complete mode). Because of this I have no idea if the auto-rater is even working.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I want the girls I receive to have a butt less .... "bulky", but despite the fact that I always rate them 0 on the butt to see new ones with smaller butts, they always send me with fucking big huge monster ass.... I don't understand.

• Angry
Reactions: rKnight and IXL

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Not sure if it's a bug or intentional (or somethind due to the cheat mod I installed) but the internal view which according to game should be unlockable is unlocked for me right out of the gate and not only is it very pixelated both are also in the corners and partially cut off so you can't see them properly.

I'm using the newest version from here, the regular version not the modded one with custom poses with latest cheat mod.

Reactions: Tomoushie

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
Not sure if it's a bug or intentional (or somethind due to the cheat mod I installed) ..
If you are referring to the x-ray views available with '9' and '0', Monkey doesn't touch them in any way. They have been pixelated and unlocked for over a year.

Bugs are always possible. But given the growing number of mods and the larger community playing, I need your help in narrowing down potential issues.

When encountering any potential issues, please reinstall the game in a new directory and test without any mods. Then install Monkey and test again. If Monkey causes any issue this way, please pm me the details and I'll fix it asap.

-T-

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
If you are referring to the x-ray views available with '9' and '0', Monkey doesn't touch them in any way. They have been pixelated and unlocked for over a year.

Bugs are always possible. But given the growing number of mods and the larger community playing, I need your help in narrowing down potential issues.

When encountering any potential issues, please reinstall the game in a new directory and test without any mods. Then install Monkey and test again. If Monkey causes any issue this way, please pm me the details and I'll fix it asap.

-T-
The issue is that the x-ray view is pixelated/low res and it's only partially visible as it's on the edge of the screen, you can only see a bit of entrance for both holes but not much else, not sure if that's intentional (if so it's a bad choice, we should see it all including cervix, womb, see the cum inside), the same applies to the throat x-ray, you can only see lips and nose, rest seem to be outside of the screen. My question is not whether mod causes it but whether this is how the game renders x-ray by default, I'm quite certain monkey doesn't cause it.

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes