4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
The issue I have is I cant get to windowed mode because it launches on my vertical monitor. Everything gets condensed so I cant really click anything. I am trying to avoid disabling my second monitor but its going to mess up the organization I have on my desktop and I want to avoid that lol
There many ways to specify which monitor and how it starts on the monitor; in the user files; one of which is to edit the playerprefs.dat

HKCU\Software\[company name]\[product name]

or

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages[ProductPackageId]>\LocalState\playerprefs.dat

or

Users\[yourname]\AppData\LocalLow\[project]

Just like any other unity game.
You could also delete all user files, this should reset the monitor placement as well.
User files should be found within the same folder as the .log files

Default locations are:

Linux. ~/.config/unity3d/
macOS. ~/Library/Logs/Unity/
Windows. C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Unity\Editor\

Another option:

First option Hold shift and double click on the game: It should open a Unity windows that allows you to choose your monitor.

Second option to start the game on your #_ monitor is to add these options when you launch the .exe shortcut of the game:

-show-screen-selector

If neither of these work, you could try switch the monitors as the vertical one is being seen as 00 and the non vertical one is being seen as 01, ie in settings too reverse them. But this may
mess up the organization I have on my desktop and I want to avoid that lol

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
Usually ~50 fps, with The Bedroom asset loaded, usually 21-34, depending on which poorly optimized light source I'm facing.
sadly the game optimization overall its very poor, The framerate on top end machines never exceeds 50fps, unrelated to the game setting, i have tried to lower image/hair quality and i have 0 fps increase. The game itself is not moddable... What we are doing with thora and commonfactory is pushing it beyound its limit in order to make it look better. The asset optimization its not possible (at least to my knowledge) without changing some game settings from the developer... i did try to contact him, but he never reply... so really we are doing what we could with what we have :)

also i did play with the light settings a lot but im not sure im willing to sacrifice the shadows quality to gain 3fps
but if you are having any suggestions on how to improve the assets am always available on the game discord

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
Bit confused I have been cycling through models and have not shiften in level nor had any "level up" days. Nor have I been able to get any money for the models that I send out after each week.

Help? Broken save maybe?

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Bit confused I have been cycling through models and have not shiften in level nor had any "level up" days. Nor have I been able to get any money for the models that I send out after each week.

Help? Broken save maybe?
Yes, you can assume that every save is now version specific. If your previous save was made in 0.9.3a, it probably no longer works with 0.9.4a.. You get used to it.. eventually

• Sad
Reactions: Pink Man

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I wish we had to more features like to be able to sit, or lay down on the floor to be able get a Cowgirl/reverse cowgirl position

Jul 3, 2018
As i wasn't the only one having issues getting the 2 main mods installed, so here is the mods pre-applied for your own ease of use.
Some Modeling Agency 0.9.4A Pre-installed with Monkey Mod:

Some Modeling Agency 0.9.4A Pre-installed with Better Experience:

Bepinex is upgraded to
Note for Linux users, go into winecfg and add winhttp library as an override in order for this mod to work, for Windows users everything should work without any tweaks

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2018
Reactions: DevSteve and IXL

oppaifiend

Oct 6, 2019
This is pretty good so far, I always like it when games do this whole 3d-free-roam-thing, especially the hand tools xD

However, I also feel a bit stupid because I can't seem to grasp the mechanics. It seems that filling up the green (favor) and light red (lust) bars doesn't change their behavior. For example, when a girl says she won't take off her shirt, then she won't do it even after grinding/farming up the bars. Her dialogue responses change slightly, which is nice, but otherwise it seems to make no difference... ?

Example 2, I changed my approach and simply touched every new woman who comes in without even saying Hello so that I can "filter" them faster. Some women like their breasts being fondled from the get-go, but others who dislike it will never change their stance. So there's clearly something I'm missing :ROFLMAO:

So I guess I just wanted to ask if it's normal that you need to go through so many girls before something happens, or if I'm doing something wrong. I saw that some of you seem to use cheat mods, especially for the pain bars and that stuff, but I'd like to "beat" it unmodded. Any veteran tips?

Reactions: pinktoiletpaper
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes