4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

hentai.master

Jul 3, 2022
Is it like that for everyone? I chose the story with the Doctor, after which it says that initialization is in progress and nothing happens, how to solve this? 1693850466045.png

needmoresoup

Jan 31, 2019
Better Experience and Custom Story have not been updated for 0.10.4. The author has updated their earlier post to show the update is TBD.

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
View attachment 2902922 View attachment 2902924

how can i actually use jackets without seeing this?

is there any fix for this
The game jackets assets are broken. I talked to the dev specifically about this a few weeks ago during testing, and he wasn't planning to fix them.

I decided to leave them in so user can override the jacket with a custom one. As this may be causing confusion, I may remove them from the game asset once I remove the custom cloth system in November.

-T-

Reactions: sg0185

The_Thinker_

Feb 13, 2018
I got a question.
In monkey there's a section under Custom>Monkey>Female>Interpretations called Difficulty; I want to know to change values there using monkey.
I know monkey can change it because of you Sluttify her those bars change to very low.
If you know how to change them without sluttify I would appreciate sharing it here.
1693871991881.png

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
I got a question.
In monkey there's a section under Custom>Monkey>Female>Interpretations called Difficulty; I want to know to change values there using monkey.
I know monkey can change it because of you Sluttify her those bars change to very low.
If you know how to change them without sluttify I would appreciate sharing it here.
View attachment 2904712
The short answer is 'no' you can't do that. Look at my previous posts covering this for more details.

Quick recap: interpretations are F(genes) = value. For this to work you need the inverse F(value) = genes. This would require specialized code for each value.

Sluttify works because it changes hundreds of genes, and we already have F(genes) which changes all interpretations.

The dev stated it's a very hard problem and doesn't intent to solve it. My personal opinion - nuke this entire system from orbit, just to be safe.

-T-

Last edited:

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
What make some girls move voluntary in the sex movements, like the head in blowjob and the booty in bend poses?

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
how do I take pictures to save clothes and custom poses?
I recall I had to press T when using the cellphone camera but it doesn't seem to work like that anymore :\

MeadPa

Feb 19, 2022
I didn't understand something like I read in the description that men added transparency, but I didn't find where to look for it

MeadPa

Feb 19, 2022
I didn't understand something like I read in the description that men added transparency, but I didn't find where to look for it
OK, I get it now. The t button is now responsible for transparency . but where now and how to keep poses and outfits ?

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Honestly...this game need some inner monologue shown when in BJ. Feels really silly when she's just talking normally and keep cutting off with slurp while blowing you.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes