4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

ViolentGlory

Jun 7, 2020
Also had this issue with completely black shadows. How I fixed it - set graphics to new (Graphics - Image quality - Low/High, NOT legacy), set light settings at wall panel: sunlight 60, indoor primary - 30, indoor secondary 30.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, thank you so much, it actually helped, now i can see, lets hope the dev fixes it in the next update, and for someout reason it killed my fps, when i set it to just high and not legacy high, and the graphic itself looks not as good as legacy setting, very strange

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
Better Experience still not working on the new 10.4 v right ? tried to put the latest BE4 but nothing happens

ultramanfan

Jun 17, 2017
Considering how important the mods have been since day 1. Has the dev ever acknowledged them? Or at least talked about them? I feel like the game would benefit if he integrated them more officially.

Reactions: sig325

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
Candice Criss Cross Dress

1693820172892.png

Colorable short dress that sits in the swimsuit slot. Lingerie compatible. you may need to remove any bottom clothing pieces manually. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Install instructions: Extract the archive into Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Mods\Clothing
Download:

Aug 20, 2019
Candice Criss Cross Dress

1693820172892.png

Colorable short dress that sits in the swimsuit slot. Lingerie compatible. you may need to remove any bottom clothing pieces manually. Compatible only with SMA 0.10.4d and newer

Install instructions: Extract the archive into Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Mods\Clothing
Download:
can you share the link for those high heels, please?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pchit

DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
anyone else not getting paid for sending the models to other agencies?
Keep your mailbox empty by reading all incoming mails.
If your mailbox is full of unread mails, no new mail can come in.
Maybe you are at the point where you can read mails so they disappear and make space for new mails or its too late and you have to start a new game.
The latter happened to me.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes