4.10 star(s) 154 Votes
Feb 6, 2018
Instead of fixing the AI gen of the female models he focuses on adding the most trivial, unnecessary features to the game.
That's the whole point of the rating system as well as the level system, the higher your level the better they look, you might wanna try to increase your level if you don't like the way they look.

Reactions: Rexaureus

Kripas

Jan 21, 2022
you have to download all the archives you want and extract them in the documents folder of the game, you should have multiple directories. To dress the model as you want you should go to the designer and put all the clothing that you want and then you press 4 to bring the camera and save the outfit. Then you can ask the model to wear that outfit in career mode or single interview
I did all this but i can'tfind the new clothes or heel anywhere in the game. I kept them in their respective folder, but it doesnt show in the game. What i did wrong?

ViolentGlory

Jun 7, 2020
It is too dark in the game right now, even if you mess around with the sliders close to the door, its fking up all the lighting in the room, impossible to play especially if you move the girl in different places

Reactions: pinktoiletpaper

airoon1056

Oct 9, 2021
It is too dark in the game right now, even if you mess around with the sliders close to the door, its fking up all the lighting in the room, impossible to play especially if you move the girl in different places
Use the light switch next to the door. I had the same issue but after a bit of tinkering I can see way better.

Reactions: Ryohky

crushfan

Jun 16, 2017
Every model comes in naked?

Wouldn't have been a problem couple years ago XD

But we have all these clothing features that are now useless lmao

Anyone else run into this?

EDIT: if this happens to you, make sure your Monkey is the latest. fixed it for me

Thanks again to Thora for all the hard work.

Reactions: srg91 and Ryohky

ji280896

Mar 5, 2019
Suggestion: I think all the private parts should have a minimum amount of stimulus gain from all sources if you've got their permission. Kinda sucks when they say they're cool with you fucking them only for them to just lay there and not feel anything. It's... too real...

Jedi_Ninja81

Dec 5, 2020
Edit: just delete Documents\TValle Games\Some Modeling Agency\Config\Graphics.sav to reset.
Yeah I tried that and the resolution only got worse and completely eliminated pretty much all sizes except for the default 600x800 as that was the only res you could choose from. The new update may run faster (which is a plus), but got rid of most res sizes and upping the graphics quality doesn't really do much either since it's like looking at a Youtube video in 188p. Lovely strain on the eye sight, just what I needed. I already miss my 1200x720 75hz.

manniakk

Jul 20, 2018
I did all this but i can'tfind the new clothes or heel anywhere in the game. I kept them in their respective folder, but it doesnt show in the game. What i did wrong?
to test if the clothes are loaded you can go into the designer and check the suits and shoes category or search for them in monkey. if you still have problems pm me with screenshots where you've extracted the assets

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes