4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
my dick just gone mad, turned in some kind of tapeworm. Girl is still getting pleasure though...
faptime ruined
View attachment 1263220
:ROFLMAO:
its a bug in the game that causes her hole to act like a magnet dev already knows about it but quickest fix is let her say what hole is being poked and then put her in a position to access said hole and enter and exit slowly

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I wonder if the eye make-up is under eyes or skin. Eyes info says nothing about make-up but skin mentions it, still I feel eyes included the eye-make up in the hotfix1 version.
eyes.jpg

Reactions: Sikirash

heyarn

Dec 14, 2020
Good morning all,

I come to you, because I feel completely stupid on this game. I try as best I can to succeed in having sex with one of the models or at least having a little blowjob without cheating but nothing helps.
More than 30 hours, and still not possible, even when I manage to get them naked, if I put my cock close to their face they turn their heads the other way around. If I try to get inside her, they go lol.
The same goes for the body, how to maintain proportions once you like a type of girl. If we put 10/10 for the breasts for example, we end up with disproportionate breasts because they are so big the following week. I would just like them to stay the way they are lol.

Edit :
Maybe my backup is corrupted? I specify, that 90% of the models, barely stay 20 seconds, once the interview starts, the red bar goes up in arrows, they do not even want to be looked at.

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
Good morning all,

I come to you, because I feel completely stupid on this game. I try as best I can to succeed in having sex with one of the models or at least having a little blowjob without cheating but nothing helps.
More than 30 hours, and still not possible, even when I manage to get them naked, if I put my cock close to their face they turn their heads the other way around. If I try to get inside her, they go lol.
The same goes for the body, how to maintain proportions once you like a type of girl. If we put 10/10 for the breasts for example, we end up with disproportionate breasts because they are so big the following week. I would just like them to stay the way they are lol.

Edit :
Maybe my backup is corrupted? I specify, that 90% of the models, barely stay 20 seconds, once the interview starts, the red bar goes up in arrows, they do not even want to be looked at.
have to try and max out favorability or find a girl who doesnt hate eating dick

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Now that the new version is out on patreon I strongly suggest getting it, as it fixes a lot of problems you can have with models not very cooperative. In previous version you had only one rating to influence their behaviour, so if you rated high rewarding some desirable trait the other bad traits were rewarded too. You have 6 different things to rate for personality now, which makes getting really well behaving girls a lot easier on higher levels. Basically the game is all about how good you are at rating, if your ratings are consistent and you don't skip them, you will surely get girls that are perfect for your own taste and you will be able to do whatever you want with them. If you however skipped a lot and rated randomly I suggest starting from a clean save.

Reactions: iron4doves

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Do we know what the old "suitable for modeling" rating includes now with the detailed personalities being rated separately?

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
Now that the new version is out on patreon I strongly suggest getting it, as it fixes a lot of problems you can have with models not very cooperative. In previous version you had only one rating to influence their behaviour, so if you rated high rewarding some desirable trait the other bad traits were rewarded too. You have 6 different things to rate for personality now, which makes getting really well behaving girls a lot easier on higher levels. Basically the game is all about how good you are at rating, if your ratings are consistent and you don't skip them, you will surely get girls that are perfect for your own taste and you will be able to do whatever you want with them. If you however skipped a lot and rated randomly I suggest starting from a clean save.
yeah completely skipping is imo the worst options because some feature on her might be better than 0 and the game might think that you hated those feature and show them less often.

Reactions: iron4doves

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i m gonna test hotfix 2...

expect the worse from me :p. i'll be back after a few girls.

ps: for who interrested, hotfix 2 is available on patreon for free.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh i forgot to mention that i really like the fact we can now use TAB to open the pc screen anywhere. it's cool as we don't have to turn around and all in the room to reach the pc everytime.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I "seeded" a week by getting comfortable with the SMAeditor and tweaking a girls personality to 1.) to have low rage or pain sensitivity and 2.) to really enjoy being told "you look fuckable". Then saved and loaded it to the other girls in the week's pool. THEN I work though the week in the game doing ratings and when the new week comes, you have a lot more entertaining interactions but still a lot of physical variability. If you want to speed things up, use the editor to set some key "sensitive to arousal" zones (I like breasts/nipples, head and back) on the girls you want to go rounds with. If you do THAT and then cycle another week, you get an amazing set of ten women.
what SMA editor? where? how?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
report a bug...

after crouching to do some fuck in doggy style. The male character is kind of stuck in a shitty weird position and we can't do anything anymore after standing back up.
his legs are both glued together and he is kind of arched forward. Ending with his penis litteraly hidding by the legs.

It's then impossible to tip the girls softly because you have to push your whole body into her, also the legs move like super small walk and it's impossible to do anything anymore with girl on floor as the legs and body of the guy have to be conflicting with the girl body (including very tall girl)

edit : new udpate make girls being sluts wayyy faster. just have to low rate her sluttiness and such even when they are pretty open, and you may end with girls that are litteral slut.

oneplay

Donor
Jun 25, 2019
This is my modified save, The ladies have the same personality, but you need to turn on cheating to reduce the pain point to the lowest point and just keep touching them(breast). Nice game and Enjoy it :)
I used , thank you very much to the creator of the website.
b.PNG
a.PNG

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This is my modified save, The ladies have the same personality, but you need to turn on cheating to reduce the pain point to the lowest point and just keep touching them(breast). Nice game and Enjoy it :)
I used , thank you very much to the creator of the website.
View attachment 1264933
View attachment 1264928
with the last udpate ,you can litteraly turn the pain bar to stay at almost zero all the time whatever your interaction.
all you have to do is to rank/rate their pain sensitivity to max all the time and the game will finally produce girl that are almost impossible to hurt.
same goes for horniness, anger, etc.

just saying ... in addition of cheats :p

Reactions: Yukemoto

oneplay

Donor
Jun 25, 2019
with the last udpate ,you can litteraly turn the pain bar to stay at almost zero all the time whatever your interaction.
all you have to do is to rank/rate their pain sensitivity to max all the time and the game will finally produce girl that are almost impossible to hurt.
same goes for horniness, anger, etc.

just saying ... in addition of cheats :p
Thanks for reminding me bro, I will try it. :)

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I'm not into gay sex, I like my women's luscious and curvy, and think this is one of the best games on this site because it gives me that.. BUT: The "Faggot detected" on the whiteboard near the desk was some pretty counterproductive shit. Looking at all the text, it seems someone may have commented that there were no male models and that "triggered" this easter egg.

I get that he's a first time dev, but with a patreon and money coming from all types and fetishes, pettiness like that is going to shrink your pool of benefactors, let people ask for shit that you have no interest in adding , a simple, "not gonna happen, pal" will suffice, and just keep it moving. 9 times out of 10 they'll be fine with that reply and if they got the duckets to spare, will support you anyway.

TLDR; ITs your game you put whatever you want and slur who ever you want; but burning bridges, even from a group of people whose sexual preferences/kinks you don't agree with, is bad business.

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes