4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
xstory - tried, didn't understant anything, zabil huy
captain hardcore... wat? as far as i remember it's still just sandbox like "place characters, make them move a bit", wild life is better,
villain simulator - cant say anythng
true facials mentioned earlier in my post and several times in that thread.
Villain simulator i tried long ago and has changed a ton since, going to give it a try this week... might be interesting.

HornyLex

Jan 30, 2024
This is from the url shortener. There are no executable files or DLLs in the archives to execute code.
I`ll update the links to not trigger fake positive

As a general rule always check the downloaded files with anti virus software
Haha ppl seem to forget about worm type of viruses, they don’t need dll or exe, just open that pretty png or jpg or whatever format of images u have.

Reactions: LDV

bqsetnkwglo

Dec 14, 2019
has anyone made a female player model yet?
We (some of us) wish. Having a female with a strap-on or a trans female PoV would make this the perfect game. Sadly the latter likely won't happen - at least officially. The dev openly stated their anti gay/trans stance.

Here's hoping other devs/modders can eventually figure out a way to replace the player model.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
xstory - tried, didn't understant anything, zabil huy
captain hardcore... wat? as far as i remember it's still just sandbox like "place characters, make them move a bit", wild life is better,
villain simulator - cant say anythng
true facials mentioned earlier in my post and several times in that thread.
wild life isnt even the same ballpark. wild life uses simple clippings and predeterment movements for sex scenes.
the game itself btw is just a massive cash grab.

Oloooolol

Jun 13, 2023
While I'm still reading the v0.10.4e in the title.

View attachment 3331872
It seems to me that it is more honest to perceive the game as 1.04, and not 0.10.4. The author of the game has clearly implemented all his original ideas, and everything else is an improvement. Here, either wait for another game to replace it, or, as an option, a second wave of strength and inspiration from the author.

Reactions: Iluha and M925Ya

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
It seems to me that it is more honest to perceive the game as 1.04, and not 0.10.4. The author of the game has clearly implemented all his original ideas, and everything else is an improvement. Here, either wait for another game to replace it, or, as an option, a second wave of strength and inspiration from the author.
Right on! Heck I've been so well aquatinted with everything about this game that really I need nothing more to enjoy it; on another note some of the suggestions for "similar games* have been a new joy actually, so good and glad I checked them out.

darion350

Nov 3, 2020
We (some of us) wish. Having a female with a strap-on or a trans female PoV would make this the perfect game. Sadly the latter likely won't happen - at least officially. The dev openly stated their anti gay/trans stance.

Here's hoping other devs/modders can eventually figure out a way to replace the player model.
Or even have a setting to have trans models come in randomly.

ice2222233333

Dec 12, 2017
HDRP_DEMO v2.4.a
This is the Unity HDRP demo conversion for SMA 10.4. This demo takes advantage of the new SMA 0.10.4 light system. This mode also includes a quick tutorial to set up your Unity project.

This mod is for Some Modelling Agency v0.10.4a and Monkey 1.9 and above. It contains an entirely new scene. It requires a good GPU. You can reach me on Tvallegames's Discord server in the ⁠modding section if you have any issues or comments. I'd love to hear your feedback.

Update for the 2.4.a
Fixed pixel ratio for exotic displays.
Fixed frame rate issues on exotic displays and low-end graphic cards.
Fixed transparent textures flickering from SMA 10.4.d to 10.4.e.

Known bug.
Player checking when crawling.
You must disable the IK-based sit and kneel pose in the BE options as the mod has different ground levels.
BE and the mod will work fine after this change.

View attachment 3119683 View attachment 3119682 View attachment 3119679 View attachment 3119678 View attachment 3119677
View attachment 3119676
i think scene making or editing is great this game might be going that way with community scenes, this scene needs work with working with the guy physics, when trying to get low his legs won't bend. he starts shacking . good attempt. nice new background. sorry nm I see IK-based thats right.

Last edited:

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
im still surprised about no one making a cum inflation mod of some sorts after all these time this games has been up.
like in true facials game? where if you keep juicing it starts foaming around the area and dripping? that would be sweet....

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes