4.10 star(s) 154 Votes

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
a LOT? his patreon payments dropped by 450€ in the last months.
but there are still 318 idiots paying for nothing.
i saw devs who were stopping all their patreon payments as they quit working. but not this tvalle guy. he keeps cashgrabing happily.
Oh, come on. This is kind of unfair. I think it's right to get mad when developers milk their patreons and keep cashgrabing. But this dude gets under 1k each month. That's not cashgrabbing.

I get furious with guys that make VN's that are 10x easier to make but earn 10x the amount of money, but always come up with an excuse to delay the update.

Or those rich devs who gets 10k+ each month and don't use the money properly. If a developer earns a lot he NEEDS to hire people. Or at least some freelancers. But they get greedy and their game gets stuck.

But 1k each month? Come on... no reason to get mad at him. 3D games are hard to make. That's why we have only a handful of 3D games, but billions and billions of visual novels

tabletos20

Jul 21, 2018
Oh, come on. This is kind of unfair. I think it's right to get mad when developers milk their patreons and keep cashgrabing. But this dude gets under 1k each month. That's not cashgrabbing.

I get furious with guys that make VN's that are 10x easier to make but earn 10x the amount of money, but always come up with an excuse to delay the update.

Or those rich devs who gets 10k+ each month and don't use the money properly. If a developer earns a lot he NEEDS to hire people. Or at least some freelancers. But they get greedy and their game gets stuck.

But 1k each month? Come on... no reason to get mad at him. 3D games are hard to make. That's why we have only a handful of 3D games, but billions and billions of visual novels
It looks like the number of people with integrated GPUs is huge. Naturally, they prefer visual novels to full-fledged 3D projects. This is why technically simple games are more popular.
But we are talking about something else here. It's a shame when a developer neglects cool and promising games because of his greed or incompetence. It doesn't matter how much money he makes.
In my opinion, the best solution would be to give the source code to enthusiasts, of course, not for free (someone here already suggested this).
The conclusion is simple: if you don't know how to shit, don't torture your ass.

ice2222233333

Dec 12, 2017
the guy here TValle said he got this game going from xplayer game and they had abandon us customers in that game he was one customer and i was one too, i hope this TValle does not abandon us like we got abandon in that game xplayer which he said he got the idea for this game SMA. Xplayer 10 or 12 yrs ago

• Angry
Reactions: V Antonio S

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
It looks like the number of people with integrated GPUs is huge. Naturally, they prefer visual novels to full-fledged 3D projects. This is why technically simple games are more popular.
But we are talking about something else here. It's a shame when a developer neglects cool and promising games because of his greed or incompetence. It doesn't matter how much money he makes.
In my opinion, the best solution would be to give the source code to enthusiasts, of course, not for free (someone here already suggested this).
The conclusion is simple: if you don't know how to shit, don't torture your ass.
I'm gonna be the idiot here but I think it's not right to say that not updating your game over a certain span has something to do with greed or laziness. Like in all actuality: what if he got sick? car crash? maybe finiancial situation changed? There are a million reasons that someone has to take a break, and while not going over to social media to post a reason is not the best thing to do, it's also not right to bash on him for that. The project was already in full drive and has alot of things to experiment. I think some worse offenders of devs who really shamelessly take money without giving value or quality are devs like Dr. Bones who released a tech demo of a game 4 YEARS ago (bland RPGMaker game) and receives several thousand dollars while making hopes or finding stupid excuses.

What TValle could be doing is he could also just sit around and cash in money, but especially nowadays you can't comfortably live with 1k income without doing anything else unless you live in some really underdeveloped country, and even then life there is not the easiest probably so idk we'll have to wait and see. I personally don't donate money to him but if someone feels treated unfairly, they have the choice to unsubscribe, not like the dev is forcing anyone (especially since the game is freely available here).

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Update v0.11 just dropped guys!!!

-Now can lick, bite and kiss.
-Can sniff and stuff nose into anus
-Can hand and foot fist model's holes

AMAZING UPDATE! /s

Any hero?

• Haha
Reactions: srg91 and achmed

gr8teru

Oct 19, 2020
Man, I can tell that Alternative Genetics from BE could be really cool, I just can not make sense of what the hell I'm supposed to be doing. Like, do I use the rating system from the base game? Is there a hotkey that I'm not using correctly?

I really wanna use this feature, I just wish it had a better tutorial. Maybe with pictures, or at least a README that says "Click this, then click this". I'm just not smart enough to try to figure this out without a lil help.

tabletos20

Jul 21, 2018
I'm gonna be the idiot here but I think it's not right to say that not updating your game over a certain span has something to do with greed or laziness. Like in all actuality: what if he got sick? car crash? maybe finiancial situation changed? There are a million reasons that someone has to take a break, and while not going over to social media to post a reason is not the best thing to do, it's also not right to bash on him for that. The project was already in full drive and has alot of things to experiment. I think some worse offenders of devs who really shamelessly take money without giving value or quality are devs like Dr. Bones who released a tech demo of a game 4 YEARS ago (bland RPGMaker game) and receives several thousand dollars while making hopes or finding stupid excuses.

What TValle could be doing is he could also just sit around and cash in money, but especially nowadays you can't comfortably live with 1k income without doing anything else unless you live in some really underdeveloped country, and even then life there is not the easiest probably so idk we'll have to wait and see. I personally don't donate money to him but if someone feels treated unfairly, they have the choice to unsubscribe, not like the dev is forcing anyone (especially since the game is freely available here).
He didn’t release updates for six months and didn’t give clear explanations about it. I can hardly imagine what could have happened to him and due to what circumstances he does literally NOTHING.
Man, with a broken arm, I manage to work remotely, do housework, and spend my free time. Yes, I'm doing it slowly, sometimes very slowly, but I'm not out of order.
Apparently TValle was kidnapped, and the money raised from donations was forced to be transferred to terrorist funds.

achmed

Sep 26, 2017
this remind me about horny assylum (currently abandoned), that game is quite potential but sadly the dev drop it with out saying anything (i think), or xmoon story player (currently v3.5 and is not a finished version)

V Antonio S

Jul 18, 2020
this remind me about horny assylum (currently abandoned), that game is quite potential but sadly the dev drop it with out saying anything (i think), or xmoon story player (currently v3.5 and is not a finished version)
I don't see how it's similar to Horny assylum.

V Antonio S

Jul 18, 2020
He didn’t release updates for six months and didn’t give clear explanations about it. I can hardly imagine what could have happened to him and due to what circumstances he does literally NOTHING.
Man, with a broken arm, I manage to work remotely, do housework, and spend my free time. Yes, I'm doing it slowly, sometimes very slowly, but I'm not out of order.
Apparently TValle was kidnapped, and the money raised from donations was forced to be transferred to terrorist funds.
Respect you

RammelRolle

Sep 9, 2017
Update v0.11 just dropped guys!!!

-Now can lick, bite and kiss.
-Can sniff and stuff nose into anus
-Can hand and foot fist model's holes

AMAZING UPDATE! /s

Any hero?
Fake news! (I wish it would be fuck news, hehe..)
Latest Activity on Patreon was from September 2023 and on Discord before christmas he announced that he's tired.
But you can check out all the modded stufff, clothes, characters and poses there:

search for the modders Thora and Commonfactory

• Sad
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
That's why I think it's an unfair comparison. It DOES matter how much money they make. If the guy gets only 1k each month, he will need to do other jobs, he won't be able to buy assets and tools, hire people etc.

You can't compare an incompetent greedy develeper with someone who merely lacks the resources to invest in their game.

Also, we are NOT "talking about something else here". VNs are cheaper and easier to make than 3D games. Period. You can't expect a 3D game to have the same development speed as Visual Novels

4.10 star(s) 154 Votes