4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
I wish the dev would at least dump all the source code and the stuff he was working on if the game is truly abandoned. There are some old screen shots showing text for a kiss/lick mechanic, would like to see that implemented and then the game is done, as far as I'm concerned.

Tacopetey

Dec 28, 2020
I wish the dev would at least dump all the source code and the stuff he was working on if the game is truly abandoned. There are some old screen shots showing text for a kiss/lick mechanic, would like to see that implemented and then the game is done, as far as I'm concerned.
I doubt it's abandoned. Game doesn't get updated all that often and usually is a nice juicy update with no heads up.
I've also seen a few projects go dark for years and come out of the woodwork. Who know with indie games.

May 10, 2018
I doubt it's abandoned. Game doesn't get updated all that often and usually is a nice juicy update with no heads up.
I've also seen a few projects go dark for years and come out of the woodwork. Who know with indie games.
no update since september. dev came on last month and said some bullshit excuses and then said *at that point* that he was taking an extended break. game is abandoned. full stop.

• Haha
Reactions: IXL and V Antonio S

Oloooolol

Jun 13, 2023
no update since september. dev came on last month and said some bullshit excuses and then said *at that point* that he was taking an extended break. game is abandoned. full stop.
I will repeat my thought that it is better to perceive the game as 1.04, and not 0.10.4. The author nevertheless embodied his main idea, the rest, for now, are mini additions and corrections. This 0 at the beginning is just a trick to get people to bring money. So we can only wait for a new game from another author, or, as an option, a second wave of inspiration from the author and a global transfer and expansion, which is unlikely, because modders show, for example, what better rooms look like.

• Haha
Reactions: IXL and V Antonio S
May 10, 2018
I will repeat my thought that it is better to perceive the game as 1.04, and not 0.10.4. The author nevertheless embodied his main idea, the rest, for now, are mini additions and corrections. This 0 at the beginning is just a trick to get people to bring money. So we can only wait for a new game from another author, or, as an option, a second wave of inspiration from the author and a global transfer and expansion, which is unlikely, because modders show, for example, what better rooms look like.
sure, you could consider it a 1.04, if it were even remotely complete, but its not. ill repeat my thought. the game is dead and abandoned.
maybe the dev will decide to revive the project, but that seems unlikely and none of the modders seem to want to take over and continue the project themselves, even if it has to be under a different name, etc. if you want my conspiratorial hot take, the dev is stuck and is hoping someone poaches it so he can claim ip and try to profit off of their work. (i think the reality is that he got out of his depth, got stuck and just gave up, but doesnt have the fortitude, or is too greedy, to either admit it or ask for help)

• Haha
Reactions: IXL
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes