4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
Perhaps it could be moved to a different spot so it's not blocking that window?
Sounds reasonable, but no fix for now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but for some reason it randomly reboots my computer
Weird, maybe its some driver issue that triggered by unity's shaders + new office scene?

But the "Better Experince" does not show when I hit ESC
It's strange, some settings may be visible in-game only, but the settings button itself definitely should be there

• Red Heart
Reactions: C_Shepard

V Antonio S

Formerly 'Mr.VS'
Jul 18, 2020
As far as I can tell, it's still possible.. Just hit Esc, click 'BetterExperience' and then under the 'player' tab, you've got the option to change the keybinds for both 'auto-thrust' and 'auto-seeker'..

I'm just happy that the :poop: loving people seems to have retreated back into their daddys basement after Monkey and BE dropped.. I guess they are busy sucking :poop: off their fingers. "Long may it last!"
seeing the poop emoji made me hard.

• Angry
Reactions: bqsetnkwglo

Nathanxm

Feb 11, 2021
It's strange, some settings may be visible in-game only, but the settings button itself definitely should be there
After trying the homework story and getting game crash instantly after loading the scene and model, I just deleted all the SMA folders (game folder, settings in appdata folder, saves in documents folder) and installed new from scratch.
Good news is the homework does work now, but Better experience still not showing after hitting ESC.
Any hints? Is there a console to bring up and show what's not working?
I also have the problem that the custom story screen is missing some info (like the red and green buttons)

Bild_2024-03-10_223451170.png

Any help much appreciated!

Thora

Jan 2, 2018
View attachment 3430149 I can't download Monkey. Swears it's a virus.
Like I said in the download instructions, certain regions will triggers a virus alert. There is nothing I can do except pay yearly for a 'certificate' to pay the bit toll. If this is a recurring problem, you may be able to adjust your AV 'reputation' or 'ai' based detection. It's becoming a popular sideline for A/V companies as they can sell subscriptions.

DO NOT install anything that is flagged as a virus. This includes Monkey.

If you do want to proceed make absolutely sure that the CRC signature matches, and check with sites like virustotal to confirm this is a false positive. I also recommend playing anything downloaded from here in a sandbox.

-T-

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
I also have the problem that the custom story screen is missing some info (like the red and green buttons)
Its ultrawide resolution. Settings button is drawn somewhere below screen. Looks like Unity is not very good at scaling 16:9=>21:9. For now, no idea how to fix it(or at least reproduce)

As for settings button to change hotkeys, you can try temporarily run game as windowed in 3:4 or 16:9

Nathanxm

Feb 11, 2021
As for settings button to change hotkeys, you can try temporarily run game as windowed in 3:4 or 16:9
Thx! Changing resolution - that did the trick! I should I have known by myself...
2560x1440 is the highest resolution I can use to see the button.
With 3440x1440 it's gone...

JOKU120

Jul 29, 2023
Sounds reasonable, but no fix for now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Weird, maybe its some driver issue that triggered by unity's shaders + new office scene?

Yeah, that might be whats causing it. I have latest nvidia driver, and I downloaded the latest preview update for windows 11, and now the reboot is gone. But it still randomly crashes in the agency demo.

Anyway, just thought I should mention it to see if others have this issue aswell or if it's just on my end.

Thank you for the great update nevertheless.

Reactions: qwertyuq123

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
After trying the homework story and getting game crash instantly after loading the scene and model, I just deleted all the SMA folders (game folder, settings in appdata folder, saves in documents folder) and installed new from scratch.
Good news is the homework does work now, but Better experience still not showing after hitting ESC.
Any hints? Is there a console to bring up and show what's not working?

View attachment 3430381

Any help much appreciated!
Can't find those stories ...
WHEEEREE ??? :D

Reactions: Fzone5924

Telaboy

Oct 22, 2018
BetterExperience Update 5.2a

What's new?
  • Stuff required to make demo below
  • Some UIs use new renderer
  • Some UIs are correctly scaled now and look the way they meant to be
  • Few more problematic features are disabled by default
  • When scene is managed by BetterScene you can use Ctrl+Tab to call custom pose mode

What's in agency demo?
  • Lots of stubs and placeholders
  • Playable photo session scenario with tasks, rewards and few poses I stole from pose sharing thread
  • Photo script uses in game stats to perform some checks, so it is not completely cheaty
  • Completed photo session will be rewarded with money, and some other photos
  • Easy translation API to replace some texts via simple json
  • Model's responses are handled with python script which configured with csv
  • Yellow balls

Install
  1. Monkey
  2. IronPython for BepInEx
  3. BetterExperience + BetterScene + BetterStory+standard demos and assets
  4. Agency demo package
  5. To run agency demo you need Monkey and The New Office scene asset
* all zips are 'extract here' archives, right into game dir

Tutorials that were not updated for v5
Omg please build upon the agency demo. That was amazing and what this game should be aiming towards.

Reactions: qwertyuq123

gr8teru

Oct 19, 2020

What's new?
  • When scene is managed by BetterScene you can use Ctrl+Tab to call custom pose mode

What's in agency demo?
  • Playable photo session scenario with tasks, rewards and few poses I stole from pose sharing thread
  • Photo script uses in game stats to perform some checks, so it is not completely cheaty
  • Yellow balls

Install
  1. Monkey
  4. Agency demo package

I absolutely love this mod, but I just have never been able to understand what to do with the better genetics. Like, what buttons should I be pressing, how do I rate, do I rate the girls with the built in rater or with something else?
I honestly just want a "Go here, click this then this, and boom done" to get started.

Vbrz

Sep 7, 2022

What's new?

What's in agency demo?
  • Yellow balls

Install
  1. Monkey
  4. Agency demo package

Agency demo:

Now it feels like a game, not just a techno-demo. So sweet!
Some issues:
- Game crashes at choosing "outfit\reset outfit"
- Mostly the outfit part positions are duplicated in outfit menu
- At photoshot, it is VERY hard to catch the face =)
- Did not found the sphere at initial model place with "come here" button.
- After doing few shoots at different girls the check boxes with successful tasks are duplicated (should be cleared as new girl appers?..).
- Mostly you have to choose "finish session" twice (some king of looping at photo session start, mb when girl asks to remove cloth it counts like a new subsession?..)
- Default position of the quest menu should be right-aligned (monkey can endure it =), now it interferes with param-listener. As a better workaround, I would suggest to position the values of param-reader under the bars, with text color corresponding to the bar color (in two rows), and place hidden params nearby.
- Light is too dark by default, and light setting can not be accessed (asset issue?.. cursor appears, but menu is floating elsewhere..)
- The text font size of the dialogs is too small (TVallie's size and style was good).
- Walking animation speed (and fast undressing! and pose-cycling at shot!) is totally nice, but changing pose animation is painfully slow.
- Nude girl with shoes is treated as dressed (Upd.: depends on shoes type, small ones are ignored). It seems that shoes\socks should be ignored in nude\underware checks.
- Interact menu (F) appears when you see far above the girls head.

If the dynamic loading of the items is possible, mb the stuff (room entourage) should be related to the overall player money. That way there would be no need in saving room state along with game save file.

Other:
- Would be very nice of having simple examples of working with py code. Namely, how to show text and box of some color and size, depending on value of the girl, for example, height, at specific screen position.
- It seems that assets are loading prior to py codes, so you first waiting a lot for a load, and then reading that your code was broken... A pain for debugging.
- Assets are not loading while game is not active?.. Tt

As for me, the main disadvantage of the game carrier system was in overburdend rating scheme at higher levels. It take ages for next stage in each group, and you just forget about the stats of specific group you advance. If only this could be overcome with ability to switch between the desired groups and work with them separately (like on the first level ), that would greatly boost gameplay =)

Cheers, you guys - modders - are great!

Last edited:
Reactions: j1zzpep
4.10 star(s) 153 Votes