4.10 star(s) 153 Votes

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
After modding i got these errors
Screenshot_5.jpg I saw this error with this particular mod when I used wrong version of monkey
Screenshot_7.jpg cant remember details, but it should be accompanied by grey error window, with more details. Probably some installation issue

what to do with the better genetics
You need no buttons, you can just rate. You rate separate groups instead of full character. And you rate by hand. It takes some time. I still recommend Alternative Ratings (AR) instead of Alternative Genetics(AG), cause AG is boring and AR keeps the spirit of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very lazy way to play this game without rating by hand with AR

1. Gather some portraits from poses thread, and gather few easy characters
  2. Start new game with AR and create new profile using your collections. Use your preferred characters for appearance, and personality to configure profile
  3. Just play with autorating until game starts to produce something useful. You may want to 'lock current level' if you don't want 10 separate profiles

qwertyuq123

Dec 21, 2017
Some issues
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It take ages for next stage in each group, and you just forget about the stats of specific group you advance
10 groups require 10 auto rating profiles to maintain and just accept monsters created by autorating

If only this could be overcome with ability to switch between the desired groups and work with them separately (like on the first level ), that would greatly boost gameplay =)
At some point (in not that distant past) dev promised multiple save slots. Different saves could be a simple way to have multiple groups, at least in the current state of game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vbrz

Chandler28

Jan 23, 2018
Im playing on a Mac and the text boxs are showing up but the text in each option doesn't show up. Anyone know how to fix this

Alex_911

Jan 12, 2024
Después de probar la historia de la tarea y obtener un bloqueo del juego instantáneamente después de cargar la escena y el modelo, simplemente eliminé todas las carpetas SMA (carpeta del juego, configuración en la carpeta appdata, guardado en la carpeta de documentos) e instalé una nueva desde cero.
La buena noticia es que la tarea funciona ahora, pero aún no se muestra una mejor experiencia después de presionar ESC.
¿Alguna pista? ¿Existe una consola para abrir y mostrar lo que no funciona?
También tengo el problema de que a la pantalla de historia personalizada le falta información (como los botones rojo y verde)

View attachment 3430381

¡Cualquier ayuda muy apreciada!
[/CITA]

amigo me daria la copia de tu carpeta SMA, por alguna razon que no comprendo no logro configurarlo de la manera correcta.

Alex_911

Jan 12, 2024
Después de probar la historia de la tarea y obtener un bloqueo del juego instantáneamente después de cargar la escena y el modelo, simplemente eliminé todas las carpetas SMA (carpeta del juego, configuración en la carpeta appdata, guardado en la carpeta de documentos) e instalé una nueva desde cero.
La buena noticia es que la tarea funciona ahora, pero aún no se muestra una mejor experiencia después de presionar ESC.
¿Alguna pista? ¿Existe una consola para abrir y mostrar lo que no funciona?
También tengo el problema de que a la pantalla de historia personalizada le falta información (como los botones rojo y verde)

View attachment 3430381

¡Cualquier ayuda muy apreciada!
[/CITA]
es asi como me aparece, que estoy haciendo mal?

sig325

Dec 23, 2018
Alex_911 needs your help - here is his request:

........After trying the task history and getting a game crash instantly after loading the scene and model, I simply deleted all SMA folders (game folder, settings in appdata folder, saved in documents folder) and installed a new one from scratch.
The good news is that the task works now, but it still doesn't show a better experience after pressing ESC.
Some clue? Is there a console to open and show what is not working?
I'm also having the problem that the custom history screen is missing information (like the red and green buttons).....

Thanks

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
BetterExperience Update 5.2a

What's new?
  • Stuff required to make demo below
  • Some UIs use new renderer
  • Some UIs are correctly scaled now and look the way they meant to be
  • Few more problematic features are disabled by default
  • When scene is managed by BetterScene you can use Ctrl+Tab to call custom pose mode

What's in agency demo?
  • Lots of stubs and placeholders
  • Playable photo session scenario with tasks, rewards and few poses I stole from pose sharing thread
  • Photo script uses in game stats to perform some checks, so it is not completely cheaty
  • Completed photo session will be rewarded with money, and some other photos
  • Easy translation API to replace some texts via simple json
  • Model's responses are handled with python script which configured with csv
  • Yellow balls

Install
  1. Monkey
  2. IronPython for BepInEx
  3. BetterExperience + BetterScene + BetterStory+standard demos and assets
  4. Agency demo package
  5. To run agency demo you need Monkey and The New Office scene asset
* all zips are 'extract here' archives, right into game dir

Tutorials that were not updated for v5
Since this update I got no more any BE menu ? Is that normal ?
Yet the stories work...

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
Why don`t the developers, create a full safe with the mods and the new, or old game play in 1 folder, to play with mods, and people who does not, want to play with mods, just a simple download game folder, when is a new update coming out, or is this game abandoned lol

minidoge

May 24, 2022
From the discord server:
tvalle211912/24/2023 7:20 PM
"I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! Naturally, I'm not done with the game yet, but at the moment I'm taking a break because I'm exhausted. I apologize for the lack of updates; lately, I've been less social. While I'm with my family, I'll be returning to work full time shortly."

M925Ya

May 27, 2022
From the discord server:
tvalle211912/24/2023 7:20 PM
"I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! Naturally, I'm not done with the game yet, but at the moment I'm taking a break because I'm exhausted. I apologize for the lack of updates; lately, I've been less social. While I'm with my family, I'll be returning to work full time shortly."
this was shared already haha fingers crossed lol

4.10 star(s) 153 Votes